Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 75

Author Topic: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance  (Read 139100 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance
« Reply #1020 on: October 26, 2016, 07:13:47 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sorry about the lateness guys
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 27, 2016, 09:13:59 am »

((Can someone from the audience stand in for Dustan Hache until he maybe eventually returns?))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 27, 2016, 09:56:21 am »

((Oooooh!  Meeeee!

Who am I?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 27, 2016, 11:01:43 am »

((Oooooh!  Meeeee!

Who am I?))
((Dustan Hache's character, the collective description post was back here, and you may want to read his action/result spoilers from at least a few turns back to get an idea of what he was doing.))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 27, 2016, 01:04:21 pm »

((Can I get links to those?  And a more in-depth description of what monstrosity I've become.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 27, 2016, 01:07:56 pm »

((Can I get links to those?  And a more in-depth description of what monstrosity I've become.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 27, 2016, 01:35:06 pm »

Biggest more or less direct civilian murder count comes from our two out of comission supersoldiers. It appears that bigger damage potential equals to shorter life time.

Spoiler: Stuff n' things (click to show/hide)

Here and frantically trying to catch up with what ATHATH was doing ready for action!

Head on the southwest road.

You travel along the road completely unhindered and surrounded by silence. Only sounds of car engine somewhere in distance breaks the silence. Halfway to the fire in southwest you find a crater on the road. Caused by an explosion, judging by shrapnel damage to the surrounding buildings. In west from it you can see more combat damage, collapsed buildings and rubble on road.

You keep going to southwest. The road soon turns bit more to west and buildings make way for a more open area. There you can see source of the fire: a transport helicopter crashed into only building in middle of the area. Near it is a cargo container, identical to the one you were transported in, except this has taken some damage and apparently dropped from some height. One of the doors is missing some rectangular pieces, clearly cut out. Inside you see number of damaged boxes. Some are containing obviously broken quadcopters and three very big weapons, likewise somewhat damaged. Those guns are very fancy and obviously very heavy.

Now, the only reason you are not going in and looting the place already is because it's trapped. You can see traces of carefully hidden explosive near entrance, clearly rigged to explode if someone were to enter in. It is also clear as day that the entire container is a death trap, intented to explode with enough force to kill anything within twenty meters from it. Those weapons must be very good if someone is willing to go this far just to protect them.

Wait, what was that noise? Something in west made a noise! Despite of the insane people coming out of houses in south singing you definitely heard something different and unusual.

Sorry about the lateness guys

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 27, 2016, 02:08:31 pm »

Msg to Spazytak: Greetings. i think we both no by now that the people who we saw in the last turn is each other. I'm not really to interested in fighting you because my super soldier build is geared more towards a support role than straight forward combat. I want to propose a strategic alliance in order to take down everyone else. Interested?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 27, 2016, 02:10:53 pm »

Msg to Spazytak: Greetings. i think we both no by now that the people who we saw in the last turn is each other. I'm not really to interested in fighting you because my super soldier build is geared more towards a support role than straight forward combat. I want to propose a strategic alliance in order to take down everyone else. Interested?
((You'd have to do it in character.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 27, 2016, 02:17:00 pm »

Response: Sure, we can work together. I'd be happy to have some help, just let me make some repaires and reload my weaponry. There are some heavily armed and armored cat drones north east of here moving away, and likely a lot of people to the west.Taken one hostile super soldier out earlier and no doubt damaged the lion bots. I also took out several drones earlier. We have air superiority for now.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:27:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 27, 2016, 03:07:54 pm »

I would like to point out you didn't really "see" anyone.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 27, 2016, 03:39:32 pm »

I would like to point out you didn't really "see" anyone.
Eh, I am fine with it if you are, just assuming its him speaking out loud
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 27, 2016, 06:02:43 pm »

((the intent is that I am saying this aloud so all is well))
Use my tech brain to see if I can help fix anything.
Also make sure that Spazytak knows about the explosives rigged to the building with the high power weaponry.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 27, 2016, 11:24:40 pm »

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:26:47 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 27, 2016, 11:33:31 pm »

Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 75