Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 75

Author Topic: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance  (Read 139220 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create a supersoldier! Party start.
« Reply #990 on: October 23, 2016, 03:45:14 am »

There are lizard men around?

You killed 50 of them and didn't even notice? Impressive, in many ways.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: October 23, 2016, 03:58:42 am »

Oh, so that's what it was. I thought it was some kind of bloody air resistance.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 23, 2016, 04:29:41 am »

When someone else called them lizard men and thought they were aliens I thought that would imply they were a threat not the piss weak mutant running around.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 24, 2016, 08:02:35 am »

I wouldn't mind facing Santa Claus in the final test

Spoiler: Stuff n' things (click to show/hide)
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 24, 2016, 02:35:28 pm »

Well, we made it into Hall of Fame. I didn't expect that at all. Thanks, guys.

Now how to celebrate this event? Hmm, how about we skip jungle and winter tests and instead take out Santa Claus as a team? That fat jolly old man is dangerous. His super science, global hyper effective spy network, and massive production facilities are not only a major threat to various forces, but also very lucrative opportunity for the Company.
-slightly envious grunt-

Congrats, and that Santa onslaught sounds fun. I don't think I'll make it to that party though. Worlds to infest, stars to eat, black holes to harvest. You know how it is. If I couldn't fiddle around with time, I'd be pretty busy.

If I recall you still had one representative on Earth, but that indeed may have changed.

No. I prefer PvP to co-op, and one test is not a sufficient data sample for Company.

It's not like you'll be the one fighting there.

Also, I'm entirely for fighting Santa's army of ELVEs (Enchanted Living Vivisection Engines), but how about we use that as round 3? Wasn't the third round supposed to be in the arctic anyway? A round of jungle combat sounds too interesting to skip.

Except I need to complete this game soonish. Longer I spend working with one game, harder it becomes to focus updating it when new ideas start eating my time and interest. I set the strict deadline for sciencing part for that reason. What I'm thinking is skipping jungle test entirely, or rolling hundred dice and interpreting results based on how this test goes. Then Assault on Santa would be the third arctic test as planned.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((We can't really tell when you don't post, though. I mean. We can tell when you're not posting, but not when you're not going to post in time for the update. Some advance warning, maybe, if it's something you can control?))

Also, I'm entirely for fighting Santa's army of ELVEs (Enchanted Living Vivisection Engines), but how about we use that as round 3? Wasn't the third round supposed to be in the arctic anyway? A round of jungle combat sounds too interesting to skip.
Also lets go to the arctic and beat up santa

I'm fine with Whisperling or NAV taking over for me when I don't post.

Like Sean said, it's hard to know when you are not posting. I usually collect quotes for processing around 16:00 UTC, so that's probably good deadline. Of course I always check for last moment posts before posting turn.

Ok. We were never told that we were being invaded by aliens. This could be a problem though. Anyone willing to truce until we're sure that the lizardmen are all dead?

kill the rest of the lizardmen

Brrrrrrrrrrrrt, says your machine gun. No need to waste grenades on these suckers, bullets seem to work well enough even if they take more bullets than avarage civilian. That however seems to aggravate the crazy people for some reason; they are climbing on roofs in hordes. Children and elderly, men and women, bloodlust in their eyes. Howling scary song like a demonic choir, two are actually screaming in poor english if you remembered to plug power cord into your PC, asking if your internet connection is properly established and describing how to open Windows control panel. All this having their face distorted in horrible rage and joy. It's a thursday night. Everything's normal here.

Except sound reminding a whip crack behind in east and long barrage of thunder in west, though those are becoming rather common too. Even your juryrigged nightvision goggles can see pillar of dust rising in west.

I wouldn't mind facing Santa Claus in the final test

Spoiler: Totally not things (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dustan Hache (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance
« Reply #995 on: October 24, 2016, 03:18:04 pm »

((The option to sort-of-simulate round two works. We can write epic stories that happened during it later. :P))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 24, 2016, 03:20:59 pm »

Dammit, why haven't any of you run headlong into my creation yet? I want to see a real fight, but they're all happening behind spoilers. D:

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 24, 2016, 03:50:14 pm »

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 24, 2016, 04:26:53 pm »

Oh yes, I do have a representative on earth. I probably will for however long.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 24, 2016, 11:54:15 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 25, 2016, 03:55:34 am »

Decided I'd try and do a thing.
Spoiler: Specific action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:57:21 am by Sean Mirrsen »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 25, 2016, 04:39:50 am »

((The option to sort-of-simulate round two works. We can write epic stories that happened during it later. :P))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 25, 2016, 05:24:03 am »

To answer the question of the crazies:
Yes, yes, and I don't use Windows (I use Fedora Linux)
Head towards the dust pillar.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:22:41 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 25, 2016, 11:36:11 am »

And now Dustan Hache is too missing multiple turns?
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 25, 2016, 01:25:02 pm »

Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 75