Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 75

Author Topic: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance  (Read 139207 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create a supersoldier! Party start.
« Reply #975 on: October 21, 2016, 12:38:27 pm »

Whisperling!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: October 21, 2016, 12:42:15 pm »

Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: October 21, 2016, 04:32:03 pm »

Well, we made it into Hall of Fame. I didn't expect that at all. Thanks, guys.

Now how to celebrate this event? Hmm, how about we skip jungle and winter tests and instead take out Santa Claus as a team? That fat jolly old man is dangerous. His super science, global hyper effective spy network, and massive production facilities are not only a major threat to various forces, but also very lucrative opportunity for the Company.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Welp I've been spotted. Might as well keep shooting at them. Try to work myself so the other combatants are in range of the Terrorizer. Try not to get shot.

They are not shooting back at least. Something is a bit odd about them. You move downstairs, out into roads and onto rooftop of buildings other side. Four more grenades are launched at them as well as short bursts from mahine gun. You order zombies follow your example and add their measly firepower into yours. Your combined fire takes out half of them and then they are inside Terrorizer range. It doesn't seem to change their behaviour that much, really.

As you walk closer over roofs you are starting to see them better. Scaled humanoids, long bloody claws and and teeths, otherwise unarmed. Spikes piercing their clothes, which appear to be very same type as all other civilians. Only real change in their behaviour compared to earlier is that they now eagerly stop to eat insane civilians who are literally throwing themselves into their mouths. Freaky sight that. But you have already seen cannibalism here, even autocannibalism, so not much news in terms of freaky department.

Heavy firefight breaks out in far west. Lots of ordnance is being spent over there.

Spoiler: Stuff n' things (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: fuckity fucker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scooby-doo (click to show/hide)

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: October 21, 2016, 04:53:32 pm »

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:16:52 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: October 21, 2016, 10:23:55 pm »

Now how to celebrate this event? Hmm, how about we skip jungle and winter tests and instead take out Santa Claus as a team? That fat jolly old man is dangerous. His super science, global hyper effective spy network, and massive production facilities are not only a major threat to various forces, but also very lucrative opportunity for the Company.
-slightly envious grunt-

Congrats, and that Santa onslaught sounds fun. I don't think I'll make it to that party though. Worlds to infest, stars to eat, black holes to harvest. You know how it is. If I couldn't fiddle around with time, I'd be pretty busy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: October 21, 2016, 10:25:46 pm »

-slightly envious grunt-

Congrats, and that Santa onslaught sounds fun. I don't think I'll make it to that party though. Worlds to infest, stars to eat, black holes to harvest. You know how it is. If I couldn't fiddle around with time, I'd be pretty busy.
yes let's take on santa clause!

HO HO FUCK YOU!

let's just hope he doesn't have any mistletoe-missile
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 10:35:49 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: October 21, 2016, 10:46:09 pm »

No. I prefer PvP to co-op, and one test is not a sufficient data sample for Company.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: October 22, 2016, 01:18:20 am »

I'm fine with Whisperling or NAV taking over for me when I don't post.

Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: October 22, 2016, 04:49:41 am »

((We can't really tell when you don't post, though. I mean. We can tell when you're not posting, but not when you're not going to post in time for the update. Some advance warning, maybe, if it's something you can control?))

Also, I'm entirely for fighting Santa's army of ELVEs (Enchanted Living Vivisection Engines), but how about we use that as round 3? Wasn't the third round supposed to be in the arctic anyway? A round of jungle combat sounds too interesting to skip.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 05:20:04 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: October 22, 2016, 07:55:17 am »

((We can't really tell when you don't post, though. I mean. We can tell when you're not posting, but not when you're not going to post in time for the update. Some advance warning, maybe, if it's something you can control?))

Also, I'm entirely for fighting Santa's army of ELVEs (Enchanted Living Vivisection Engines), but how about we use that as round 3? Wasn't the third round supposed to be in the arctic anyway? A round of jungle combat sounds too interesting to skip.
Also lets go to the arctic and beat up santa
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: October 22, 2016, 08:19:04 am »

Ok. We were never told that we were being invaded by aliens. This could be a problem though. Anyone willing to truce until we're sure that the lizardmen are all dead?

kill the rest of the lizardmen
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: October 22, 2016, 03:43:04 pm »

I'd assumed that the lizardmen were either other scientist's creations, or "environmental side effects" of keeping Eldritch Ocean playing.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: October 22, 2016, 07:06:09 pm »

There are lizard men around?
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: October 22, 2016, 08:02:57 pm »

Apparently.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: October 22, 2016, 08:09:43 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 75