Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 75

Author Topic: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance  (Read 139355 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create a supersoldier! Party start.
« Reply #870 on: October 11, 2016, 12:42:55 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 11, 2016, 02:31:27 pm »

Eh, I just finished writing result of Whisperling's action
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 11, 2016, 04:16:41 pm »

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stuff n' things (click to show/hide)

The fun begins.

Whisperling can be my supersoldier, at least until ATHATH returns. Have fun!

Ok. Until ATHATH returns. Except he did already. But I don't see him yet rejecting my question.

((One sec, let me review his situation. Then again, I have been looking at the spoilers all along, so I have a bunch of meta info. Would that be problematic?))

((Will edit in action in a moment.))

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: And ATHATH (click to show/hide)

Time to start moving out (but stealthily). Take a small box of electronic parts so I don't need come back later. Then equip the night vision Goggles. See what else I see when I look outside the window.

You collect what you can, which nets you fairly nice pile of stuff to be used later on. Now then, what's happening on outside? A carnival of horror, that's what. Bloodied and crippled people are walking, jumping, running, dancing, crawling, singing, screaming, laughing, crying, cannibalizing each other and themselves, mutilating everyone, painting horrible pictures on walls and road with their own blood, other's blood, feces and vomit, stabbing others with their broken arm bones. Some have been gutted open, their intestines trailing behind in dust and being trampled on, and nobody is bothered even slightest by the obvious pain they must be in. There's one bloody image that literally gives you seizures when you look at it. This Terrorizer is starting to feel kinda bad idea.

Anyway, you step outside and look around more. Yep, there's one stone building on fire. Wonderful. Down in the direction you came from, the wide road on your right, you see couple of car lights in distance. So what direction to go? You could go towards those cars and take them out. Or you could continue directly away from them, backtrace a little and follow one of the other roads going more northwards. You consider your options and decide to backtrace and pick one of the northern roads by random.

A little jog later, kicking away some of more amorous crazies, you are back in the intersection and pick largest road which leads to northeast. Shit's insane here too.

More explosions and loud thunder in west. Some people are clearly checking out size of their manhood.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 11, 2016, 04:37:00 pm »

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:04:31 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: October 11, 2016, 04:59:48 pm »

Spoiler: Specific action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 05:03:13 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: October 11, 2016, 05:30:24 pm »

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:54:46 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: October 11, 2016, 05:37:35 pm »

((Do I get the credit for the casualties caused via terrorizer? (including the indirect stuff)))
Ok lets start trying to figure out where the leadership in this city is. Head North while keeping in mind to be stealthy.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: October 11, 2016, 06:13:31 pm »

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:13:59 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: October 11, 2016, 06:36:06 pm »

((OUTTER GOD SEMPAI NOTICE ME.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 11, 2016, 06:41:03 pm »

Spoiler: @ daemonic spoon (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: October 11, 2016, 08:21:17 pm »

My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: October 11, 2016, 08:24:41 pm »

I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 12, 2016, 05:21:48 am »

Spoiler: hmmmm (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 12, 2016, 12:45:20 pm »

Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 12, 2016, 04:45:53 pm »

This was enjoyable turn to write. Maybe not so enjoyable for others. At the moment turns are only few seconds long due various things happening around.

((Do I get the credit for the casualties caused via terrorizer? (including the indirect stuff)))
Ok lets start trying to figure out where the leadership in this city is. Head North while keeping in mind to be stealthy.

You should, but those are hard to confirm if they are not recorded by any camera.

Civilian leadship should be in city hall, but you are fairly certain any form of government is erased by occupying forces long time ago. But leadership of local military? Definitely most heavily protected place you can possibly find in the city. So far you haven't seen anything that comes even close.

You don't make if far before it thunders again in west. Geez, it's like they are trying to invite everyone over there! Tune it down guys, some people want their own party!

You hear sound above you. When you look up you see a good quality quadcopter drone. It's very quiet considering how low it is flying, and it's definitely very much out of place here. Your shoulder guns are having hard time getting lock on it because it's directly above you.

And while we are observing things, you see sun suddenly rising in north. No, that can't be sun. It's way too early. And it's north, for gods sake! Whatever it is, it's very bright and kinda flickers.

Spoiler: hmmmm (click to show/hide)

((OUTER GOD SEMPAI NOTICE ME.))

You want to be noticed? Then do what Curious George is doing. I'm not sure if he's still with us or if he ascended faster than others.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 75