- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231247 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Romuald of Luathbas!
« Reply #3315 on: November 29, 2016, 04:36:24 am »

:V
That mass-divergance.

Alright, put this into context--we can battle with confidence or put context into the timeliine and get to terms on what in the world just caused all this hate by giving in.
Probably our King right now will be stupidly assassinated because SOMEHOWPOLITICS, but it's better than forcing others to act on our behalf. HOPEFULLY We'll get choices to help this because wow political problems are popping up that we're all "o_O" about.

A
While I get people are grumpy at the priesties, our past King has The Negotiator for a reason--we can infer that he did it well, causing dissent to disperse in the least. But what we don't know is why in the world do people H8 this dude.

We can find that out later by working with OUR NEXT KING.

Also I trust the Marshall. Who is against us.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: November 29, 2016, 04:45:15 am »

Our next king is a puppet of the church, mind you.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: November 29, 2016, 04:47:17 am »

And army, for what counts for that (and we don't mind that.)

Besides, we can take them. We can always surrender after we've executed the ringleaders (Save for Feodh)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: November 29, 2016, 05:01:45 am »

Taricus, we can't take them! We're outnumbered 10 to 1, the morale is shot, and the populace is grumbling. If we do try, all we'll get is have someone open the gates to the enemy, and be executed. Let Feodh solve the mess he got himself into, as far as we know he only did it so the rebels wouldn't topple the dynasty alltogether.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: November 29, 2016, 05:02:59 am »

Taricus, we can't take them! We're outnumbered 10 to 1, the morale is shot, and the populace is grumbling. If we do try, all we'll get is have someone open the gates to the enemy, and be executed. Let Feodh solve the mess he got himself into, as far as we know he only did it so the rebels wouldn't topple the dynasty alltogether.
Dis.

WHILE I'd really go against this and REBEL TO THE END, we have no idea--other than the bias of the pantheon--on why we're pretty much hated and disconnected from the Nobility :O
It's less that the King is a puppet to the church GIVEN our past King's efforts, and more than there's a division formed that we HAVE to address because of its importance.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: November 29, 2016, 05:05:45 am »

To be honest I was planning to open the gates. Let them all fall into a killzone and that 10-1 ratio swings back in our favour drastically.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: November 29, 2016, 05:36:45 am »

To be honest I was planning to open the gates. Let them all fall into a killzone and that 10-1 ratio swings back in our favour drastically.
Ok, since we're probably thoughts of the King, I'd like to say that this is pretty much playing into whatever propaganda we're actually against. :V
Easily spun if we decide to fight back no matter WHAT we do. Because we LACK a third-party to aid as witness to us (eg History).

So...yeah. Seems like this King is a bit in a pickle, so the NEXT King we're controlling shall fix all this pickle jar. :I
(Vote A! Because I broke the tiebreaker in me voting A. :P)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: November 29, 2016, 05:40:45 am »

I'm confused as to what you think the next king's going to fix, here.  We already know why this is happening.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: November 29, 2016, 05:42:41 am »

Well since the clergy and generals are going to be in charge we may not even get a next king.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: November 29, 2016, 06:02:50 am »

I'm confused as to what you think the next king's going to fix, here.  We already know why this is happening.
Ok o_O ...why is it happening? Because I don't get how the whole nobility (as far as the Capital vicinity is concerned) and the MARSHALL of the army is revolting against us.

All I recall is 'priests are grumpy because pantheon isn't being given due mention [eg Henry VIII being all D:< feels]', we fixed that before, but then some extremists rose up or something because of what we did DESPITE of what we did. What I don't get or get on why what's happening is how badly it affected everyone o_O

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: November 29, 2016, 09:14:56 am »

I change my vote to B

Oh. Also
All I recall is 'priests are grumpy because pantheon isn't being given due mention [eg Henry VIII being all D:< feels]', we fixed that before, but then some extremists rose up or something because of what we did DESPITE of what we did. What I don't get or get on why what's happening is how badly it affected everyone o_O

We didn't actually fix it >.> We really didn't do jack shit for them, we took the "piss off the church" option at every turn and stopped work on their temple, of course they would stay mad at us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: November 29, 2016, 09:26:41 am »

I change my vote to B
C
No srsly :I Oh you.

We didn't actually fix it >.> We really didn't do jack shit for them, we took the "piss off the church" option at every turn and stopped work on their temple, of course they would stay mad at us.
Huh o_O From what I recall, the BIG CATHEDRAL had an accident happen and people said 'nah let the people fix it in delayed time', so it was just delayed. But then people got reasonably grumpy, but THEN the bad part was the priests going all ASSUME EVIL (with partially jaded reason). Then we had a peasants scene that our previous King talked down (probably with reason), and what we're facing now (after dead previous King) is somekind of those assuming-priests brewing up scary rhetoric that managed to convince our awesome Marshall (because it makes sense due to the lacking communication we have, and medieval times, AND word-by-mouth-easily-twisted-stories, and the whole cliche of 'credible rumors' :P)...which ends in what we're facing now.

So this is pretty much me hoping that: Yea, there's going to be another King.

Or: Haspen is going to create a new mechanic.

OR HE'S TRYING TO END THE GAME AND WE SHOULD CHOOSE B for A GOOD LAST STAND.
But I doubt that. Heavily. :P So I'm sticking with "A", and advising people do "A", because we really can't face this--in the least so says my studies in history and psychology :V
Unless "B" also includes the option of 'actually talk to the dudes while on the battlefield' rather than 'GO TO WAR :I FORCE OF ARMS. ROLL OF DICE!'

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Haart the Pikeman!
« Reply #3327 on: November 29, 2016, 12:08:46 pm »

bbbbbbbbb
aaaaaaaa

We've got a winner :V

Your name is Haart. You're a lowly pikeman and you're manning the wall of the capital city of Luathbas today.

Unfortunately today is the day in which the Loyalists, backing King Romuald, will be fighting for power with the hordes of the rebellious Pantheonists and Luathbas Army, backing the young Feodh. You can see the rebel forces already approaching and you think you can see catapults being constructed at the rear. This fight will be a bloodshed with you in the middle of it.

You seem to be out of luck today. 'Join the Capital Guard', they said, 'Nothing ever happens in the Capital', they said...

A) Pray to the Pantheon for guidance and strength to survive the day.
B) Make an excuse to your superior and go somewhere else that will possibly see less fighting.
C) Go find a bow (or better yet, crossbow) and try to shoot any invader that comes near.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: November 29, 2016, 12:12:49 pm »

B

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: November 29, 2016, 12:15:57 pm »

Oho, I like this.

C. Maybe we can hit someone who has a nice plume on their heads.
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 379