- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231654 times)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin III of Luathbas!
« Reply #2355 on: October 15, 2016, 06:33:32 pm »

C, but I would PREFER a brutal public execution.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: October 15, 2016, 08:05:11 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: October 16, 2016, 02:21:11 am »

You divorce Ellantha and have her sent to a temple of the Goddess of Virgins, where she will be kept under lock and observation for her life. Her officer toy is kicked out of the army and then kicked out of Luathbas, right into Kiwi lands.

858 AD, Late Summer

Another battle report comes in but this one only mentions some won skirmishes and high morale of the Army.

858 AD, Autumn

A battle report places your Army knee-deep in Parsian corpses after a large battle in the valley leading into Parsia; while Luathbas soldiers suffered many casualties, they also destroyed a unit of Cataphracts and slew thousands of Parsians.

The caravan from Gubta arrived in Luathbas capital.

3to5

Lots of eastern spices were bought but your miners and craftsmen were also able to sell lots of their resources for a hefty profit of which part ended in your Treasury!

Few days later you receive a report that a minor battle occured in eastern Augas, which probably thwarted an attempt by Parsians to stage a pincer attack.

858 AD, Mid-Autumn

Another major battle occured in the valley between northeastern Luathbas and Parsia - your army, utilizing the hilly terrain for defense, managed to smash apart a large contigent of Parsian footsoldiers and have sent them flying!

One of the blacksmithing masters is seeking an audience.

"My liege, we have procured enough of crossbows from the Republic and managed to work out how these function and how to make some for Luathbas. Unfortunately we have no skilled craftsmen of these and therefore may I ask for a donation to the blacksmithing guild, so that we have resources to both train craftsmen and to produce crossbows in numbers?"

A) Yes, this is what I would call an 'investment'.
B) No! It's just weapons, we don't need them now.
C) Crossbows! Crossbows are used to ASSASSINATE nobles in the STORIES! To dungeon with him!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:26:26 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: October 16, 2016, 02:23:34 am »

Crossbows?  They want to use them to kill us!

TO THE DUNGEONS!

I mean A sorry

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: October 16, 2016, 02:25:40 am »

Crossbows?  They want to use them to kill us!

TO THE DUNGEONS!

:Vc

EDIT: Paranoid option is now in!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: October 16, 2016, 02:26:06 am »

A. OH this'll be a nice surprise to the Parsians.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: October 16, 2016, 02:30:22 am »

A

Weapons you can give to peasants along with a month of training in order to give them a fighting chance of dropping a cataphract? Yes please!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: October 16, 2016, 02:52:56 am »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: October 16, 2016, 03:12:21 am »

You send money and supplies to the guild with orders to make some crossbows for your Army.

858 AD, Late Autumn

Two reports of two minor battles come from the frontlines. Your Army secured the valley and bulk of Luathbas soldiers is moving now to Augas as Parsians seem to have concentrated on this border instead.

858 AD, Winter

Another report comes from the frontlines; apparently there was no action besides few tiny skirmishes with Parsian raiders against army camps and supply caravans.

The overseer of the gold mines in the northwest have sent you the profits! They're added to your Treasury.

Also, finally, after more than a year of absence, the envoy sent to search for the dwarves have returned!

"I have found a colony of dwarves in the hills and they didn't let me know where their homeland is, however they did send a 'runner' there to inform their smiths that our kingdom is searching for someone to work on sky iron."

"Also as I was returning to Luathbas through Kiwi Empire, I have learned important news that the Kiwis, struggling to regain strength after the Plague, are now being harassed by hordes of horsemen from their northwestwern plains. Apparently these horsemen are led by a queen and are very cruel."

You thank the envoy for his good work.

858 AD, Midwinter

Important report has arrived from Augas. Your Army met with Parsians in a major battle and was routed back to the center of the province. But a week later they have settled the score with Parsians and drove them back to the border after another large battle.

858 AD, Late Winter

The Marshal brings good news!

After another minor victory against Parsians, that have let the Army step onto Parsian soil proper for the first time ever in Luathbas victory, their King has sent an envoy. The Marshal is asking whether he has authority to conduct peace agreement with the Parsians or if he is to send the envoy to you so you can perform diplomacy personally.

A) Have him sent here! I will squeeze the best terms outta our 'Parsian friends''.
B) Well if he thinks he is that good, he can negotiate on his own.
C) Tell him to reject peace offer and march the Army into Parsia!
D) DEMAND that envoy is to be sent here! Also arrest the Marshal for SCHEMING! Why else would he try to take control of negotiations if not for nefarious purpose of usurping the throne later!?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 03:13:58 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: October 16, 2016, 03:17:23 am »

A.

Also those horsemen led by a queen worry me.  Last thing we need are Mongol/Hun analogues.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: October 16, 2016, 03:35:11 am »

A
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: October 16, 2016, 03:49:32 am »

A, let's have some fun.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: October 16, 2016, 03:49:43 am »

C.  Let us forge for ourselves a true empire out of the ashes of perfidious Parsia!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: October 16, 2016, 04:03:34 am »

You reply that the envoy is to be sent to you.

Just a week later he arrives, under a guard detachment, courtesy of Luathbas Army. You have the envoy stripped and searched for weapons and poison just to make sure he isn't here to assassinate you. He comes out 'clean', as the guards say it.

Then he is brought to the audience hall and you begin negotiations. It takes a bit as your Paranoid personality almost insults the envoy twice, but you get to a common ground. Finally, you propose that...

A) Parsia will be forgiven if they will send tribute for the next 5 years.
B) Parsia will be forgiven if they will send tribute for the next 15 years.
C) Parsia will be forgiven if they cede the mountain valley and their western borderlands to Luathbas.
D) Parsia will be forgiven only if they become Luathbas vassals.
SigFlags!

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: October 16, 2016, 04:04:32 am »

C.  What need have we of their meager tribute?  We demand land, but we do not wish for vassals powerful enough to risk our overthrow.  Ergo, demanding cession of territory is the only sensible option.
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 379