- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230810 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin II of Luathbas!
« Reply #435 on: August 18, 2016, 02:39:58 pm »

A, no sleeping in the silent hill analogue.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 18, 2016, 02:42:03 pm »

Well we don't know for sure that this area is cursed. Traditionally, cemeteries and burial grounds are meant to be places of peace and rest for the dead and for the living who mourn them.

Other answer: Statistics. People can become rather pissed with other people fairly quickly. Positive relationships such that people give lasting blessings freely aren't quite as common. So you see more curses going out than blessings.

Hypothesis: Our wife is a vampire/undead and fed us BS about dwarves. The scepter would have actually let us know about said undeadness somehow or otherwise have weakened her. Therefore any child borne of her would be stillborn reguardless of any dwarven curse. (Probably not a true hypothesis, but it would certainly be a plot twist.)
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 18, 2016, 02:45:25 pm »

Well we don't know for sure that this area is cursed. Traditionally, cemeteries and burial grounds are meant to be places of peace and rest for the dead and for the living who mourn them.

Other answer: Statistics. People can become rather pissed with other people fairly quickly. Positive relationships such that people give lasting blessings freely aren't quite as common. So you see more curses going out than blessings.

Hypothesis: Our wife is a vampire/undead and fed us BS about dwarves. The scepter would have actually let us know about said undeadness somehow or otherwise have weakened her. Therefore any child borne of her would be stillborn reguardless of any dwarven curse. (Probably not a true hypothesis, but it would certainly be a plot twist.)

... Wat

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 18, 2016, 02:51:30 pm »

@somemildmanneredidiot: Ever consider writing 'Game Lord of the Rings and Thrones '? :P

You continue to thread between the stones and the mounds for a while longer. You trip few times but you continue on your escape attempt.

Finally, you run between some trees. You moved forward and the trees now surround you and the mist is gone! The sky above you is illuminated with stars and a moon in zenith.

You look back and with help of the moonlight, see a set of tall stones and hills in an open field... a field that wasn't much larger than the space taken by your castle, to be honest. It's a really small field.

There was some trickery involved and its a good thing that you managed to get out. You follow into the forest for a while and then camp to get some rest.

(Supplies: 9)

In the morning, you feel refreshed and make a note to not go back home through here.

You trek through the forest all day, and without much problems, you find a good place to camp for the evening.

(Supplies: 8 )

Next day, you walk through the forest for most of the morning but finally you encounter a large swamp. Across it, you can see the mountains, althought nothing stops you from continuing your trek through the forest in an arching way to avoid the treacherous swampland.

A) Navigate through the swamp.
B) Continue through the trees.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 03:00:04 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 18, 2016, 03:02:16 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 18, 2016, 03:03:06 pm »

A.
Hopefully there are no rodents of unusual size here.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #441 on: August 18, 2016, 03:04:41 pm »

A

Lost too much time
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 18, 2016, 03:08:22 pm »

B, we dont need no quicksand, and the swamps will prob only slow us down even more
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 18, 2016, 03:09:59 pm »

B

It'll be easier going than through the swamp, and if we have the edge of the swamp to follow like I'm inferring, we'll also have a landmark to follow to not get lost.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 18, 2016, 03:21:18 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 18, 2016, 03:24:17 pm »

You decide to take your chances with the swamp.

It is rather large and there rarely a tree and enough dry ground to stand up, but crossing from one grass patch to another, you make your way.

By the time of late afternoon, you see the thick tree line of the forest... but to the east, there's a lone large tree, fashioned into shape of a tall house - and a light coming from a hole that looks suspiciously like a window.

A) It's a house of swamp witch, swamp troll, troll witch or something else - to the forest, quick!
B) Let's approach the tree-house-thing and see who lives there.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 18, 2016, 03:24:53 pm »

B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 18, 2016, 03:26:49 pm »

B.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 18, 2016, 03:42:21 pm »

You slowly approach the tree-house; as you come closer you can notice the window, the door, footsteps leading to it fashioned from planks and even a small garden, surrounded by pebbles, on the side.

You knock on the door and wait, anxious.

The door is opened by a... a squirrel. Large, grey, squirrel that is about half your size.

"Hello! I am Niknik. I am a trigendered amorphic squirrelkin hermit!

"Trigendered?"

"I identify as a male, a hermaphrodite and a gendershifter. You got problem with that?"

"Err, no?"

"Good! Don't you trigger me!"

The squirrelkin lets you in and treats you to a soup of roots and berries, and then you tell Niknik about your journey and your goal and problems back home.

6*

After you finish your tale, the squirrel sniffs and wipes tears with a towel.

"That's so sad! You're such a hero! I gotta help you, brave human! Spend a night at my place and in the morning I will give you tastiest and most filling of berries!" You agree, and spend the night huddled in the corner of the treehouse.

In the morning, Niknik gives you big red berries you never saw before, and instructs you how to get through forest to mountains in the fastest way.

(Supplies: +3, 11)

Using Niknik's clues, you pass through the forest and by the evening, arrive at the base of the Summit of Venoms. You camp there.

(Supplies: 10)

In the morning, you gotta decide how to proceed. Do you...

A) Climb the mountain face from here.
B) Seek gentler slopes or maybe a river to follow upwards.
SigFlags!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 18, 2016, 03:44:25 pm »

A.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 379