- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230698 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Rapid-fire Minimalistic Dynasty Game: Houlandin II of Luathbas!
« Reply #225 on: August 16, 2016, 02:00:48 pm »

You order your forces to sail forth and smash the enemy camp!!

They do so! The remaining horsemen pick apart the camp and manage to incur several hundred casaulties... However, no important officers are captured, and the Parsian supplies are mostly gone, along with camp followers!

Then the sentries from the towers raise an alarm - they have noticed Luathbas banners intermixing with the Parsians in the west! The empty camp was a distraction so that the Parsians could strike your reinforcements!!

Your military commanders are torn between what to do now - but you decide to...

A) Signal the troops in the east to return to Abur and strike against the rear of Cataphracts - maybe it is not too late!
B) Admit your own foolishness and signal the raiders to return home to rest and recuperate, so at least their unit won't be destroyed today.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 16, 2016, 02:04:05 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 16, 2016, 02:04:59 pm »

A
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #228 on: August 16, 2016, 02:26:05 pm »

A
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 16, 2016, 02:28:45 pm »

NAY, B
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 16, 2016, 02:29:31 pm »

We are unsure if our reinforcements can handle it. Surely despite them finishing off what we didn't do personally, they are still alive and in our uncertainty. I wonder if our charisma can make us faster. :-X

More A, for your choice?
NAY, B
We had no choice with our foolishness since we didn't know! D: We shall admit our foolishness under the glory of battle!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 16, 2016, 02:44:12 pm »

Your order the sentries to signal the raiders to ride westwards and help the reinforcements before its too late!

6 auugh!

The Cataphracts must've been too occupied by the reinforcements from Luathbas, because they did not see your raiders incoming! The mighty, armored, fearsome Parsian cavalry was taken in a pincer attack and even against that their prized unit cannot fight well.

The Cataphracts are decimated and sent running! This also causes the Parsians encamped around Abur to abandon their posts and flee in chaos!!

By the afternoon your raiders, alongside the reinforcements, with only some of them wounded or dead, arrive at Abur fortress - behind them come wagons full of war supplies. A messenger also arrives, bringing news from the court.

Apparently, despite initial threats, Lametanians failed to follow up on them, and the southern border is suspiciously quiet.
Also, by the Summer, a group of dwarves have arrived, inquring about the tomb and its area, as they wished to convert it into a temple of their fallen hero. The advisor and your Mother rejected the idea, but allowed the dwarves to visit the site and remove the treasures and the dead within.
By Midsummer, the court hath learned of the Siege at Abur, and therefore have sent these reinforcements to you. Unfortunately, they had to rely on mercenaries again, and because both the spirits of populace and Treasury numbers are rather low, they cannot promise that they will be able to send any more this year; your Queen Mother hopes that you can defeat the Parsians quickly.

You now have the supplies, fresh reinforcements, and the Siege of Abur has been successfully broken! The rampant (and very, very alcohol-infused) celebrations amongst your exhausted soldiers last till morning.

Few days later, your military commanders appear for an audience with you. They say that, while Abur fortress is safe, and so is the local area, eastwards, the besieged outposts - if not lost outposts - are still an issue to deal with. After lenghty debate, you decide to...

A) Leave only a small garrison at Abur, and march out with rest of Army to retake the eastern parts of Augas province in a show of Luathbas strength!
B) Keep the Abur moderately garrisoned, and send small detachments of horsemen to harass enemy singular units, forward camps and maybe even supply lines.
C) Send no one else but scouting parties to gather information for the next week or so.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #232 on: August 16, 2016, 02:50:55 pm »

A

We already cracked their morale, time to shatter it.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 16, 2016, 02:52:31 pm »

YES, MORE DEAD PARSIANS.

Anyway, voting for option b, though that or C is prudent anyway. They are without their cataphracts at the very least, and they aren't going to like that news.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 16, 2016, 03:21:34 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 16, 2016, 04:20:39 pm »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 16, 2016, 04:26:30 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2016, 02:07:30 am »

You order that small units are to be deployed and sent eastwards to harass the enemy and gather information, if possible.

After several days, they bring their reports:

They were unsuccessfu. The Parsians, too, have dispatched similar units it seems, and Luathbas raiders often clashed with those, themselves suffering casaulties. Their effect against the enemy was minimal.

A) March out with the Army to force Parsians into the field, and keep only a small garrison at Abur.
B) Continue with the harassing and raiding parties.
C) Reduce the activity down to only scouts, singular or in small groups.
SigFlags!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 17, 2016, 02:09:28 am »

B

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2016, 02:59:12 am »

A

We can always retreat into the city if we fail in the open field, but if we can decimate their forces in a battle we can drive them from the province!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 379