- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230959 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin II of Luathbas!
« Reply #840 on: August 24, 2016, 06:25:47 pm »

A

WAAAAGH
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 24, 2016, 06:43:24 pm »

We ork now? We ork now.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 25, 2016, 12:52:40 am »

I chose B first for the reason of wanting to lick our wounds a bit longer as well as try to get more information, second because tying up the vote.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 25, 2016, 04:43:58 am »

//Peeps been changing votes so much either for lulz or for serious raisins that I decided to ditch all but 3 last ones, which gives us A as victorious option.

The meager cavalry units an some archers were sent against the approaching siege force.

The raid was a success! Queen's siegers were routed and the abandoned wagons - full of timber, food and weapons - were added to the warehouses at House of Lech!

However, a distressed messenger have arrived the same afternoon; Queen Alexandra's force returning from the Battle at Aidach Fields have changed directions to besiege the strategically important, but not particularily large, Felonsein Keep.

"If this fort was to fall, the Queen would have easy entry into our Kingdom and free hand to raid the heck outta our peasants down south, my liege!" The Marshal explains.

A) Prepare to march out! We will break the siege of Felonsein!
B) Prepare to march out! ...but instead to Felonsein, we shall head to Lametania itself!!
C) With our recent victory and the new supplies, we can instead build up our forces here, at House of Lech, for next week weeks!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:52:56 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #844 on: August 25, 2016, 05:01:09 am »

I'm tempted to do the stupid/reckless thing and go for Lametania... but I think A is better.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 25, 2016, 05:07:01 am »

A

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 25, 2016, 05:07:21 am »

A, we win we still smash a good chunk of her forces.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 25, 2016, 05:10:26 am »

A!!

We are named THE GUARDIAN! What are we but a memory if we do not hold up to our reputation? We make our reputation by being genuine!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 05:15:07 am by Tiruin »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 25, 2016, 05:13:57 am »

Breaking the siege at Felonsein would be a sensible move, but marching into Lametania is also tempting. If we were to lay siege to something in Lametania that is more important than Felonsein, such as a nearby city or even her capital then she will be forced to either abandon the siege or lose the war.

A fortress is specifically designed to hold out against siege and assault after all, whereas a walled city is not.

Therefore, I'm going to go for B, although I won't blame you all for choosing A.

This tactic is suggested in the Art of War somewhere, but I can't readily find it.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 25, 2016, 05:19:21 am »

B, knew the previous attack was a diversion.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: August 25, 2016, 05:43:50 am »

I'm very glad we did break that siege force. If we'd let them siege house of Lech, we would've been trapped whilst the queen besieged Felonsein.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: August 25, 2016, 07:53:37 am »

B

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: August 25, 2016, 07:58:42 am »

Breaking the siege at Felonsein would be a sensible move, but marching into Lametania is also tempting. If we were to lay siege to something in Lametania that is more important than Felonsein, such as a nearby city or even her capital then she will be forced to either abandon the siege or lose the war.

A fortress is specifically designed to hold out against siege and assault after all, whereas a walled city is not.

Therefore, I'm going to go for B, although I won't blame you all for choosing A.

This tactic is suggested in the Art of War somewhere, but I can't readily find it.
They are here to topple the Kingdom, not defend their own Kingdom. This also implies that they're deeper than we can strike given their past actions (they've been looting and burning--only advancing further in).

Also I've a book on the Art of War--context in question, there are more variables that are not to be applied in THIS kind of game. :P ((I can grab a short snippet from there if you wish))
B is very unreliable if they get to the kingdom--when we have the majority OF OUR ARMY with US. And that is to be assumed given their history and battleplan.
C is outright crazy because they are NOT interested in holding land but purging land (from us). We are also a polytheistic nation--having multicultural elements that can become the offspring of a VERY progressive nation, something other lands don't even know about and are generally ignorant/xenophobic about.
If I can assume they're being based on Roman designs--that also includes the capabilities of ruining forts really well. :V And...that contains the context of us being a 'free fantasy' nation compared to the 'probably modeled after real world sorts' for everyone else since we have no special troop.
But that's my opinion. :P I just want to stick to our title too.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 25, 2016, 09:25:29 am »

A. We're already winning, so we should play it safe.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 25, 2016, 10:16:28 am »

I say put the A in WWWAAAAAAHG
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 379