- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230923 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin II of Luathbas!
« Reply #750 on: August 22, 2016, 12:36:54 pm »

You reply with a letter in which you reject their offer and decline to support their faction.

830 AD, Autumn

A delegation from the Hurthlings arrives.

"Noble hew-mon sirreh!" They bow in respect. "We come to yoo to say that our good Chiiftain believes it is time for him to step down, now that your people and ours are living in harmony. He believes that our people won't find a better home and better Chiiftain than you!" They talk between themselves.

"He also expresses his gratitude for your support all these times and along with heads of large familiis, he have decided that there will be an eleet troop of Hurthling Slingers, ready to fight and die for yoo, hew-mon King!" Then they throw you and your courtiers a feast, full of fruit wine and dishes made from fresh produce.

830 AD, Winter

A report comes from the advisor; many a peasant enjoyed the numerous festivals sponsored by the Crown.

The Marshal congratulates you on your shrewd buying of mercenaries, as many have joined the Army this year, enticed by Crown-sponsored payment.

1to2

The trade advisor brings you a report; the trade with Gubta had increased the variety of goods, but there has been hardly any extra revenues from the trade.

830 AD, Midwinter

While having an afternoon goblet of wine, you receive news from the border; apparently, the 'northern' faction was ultimately destroyed. The new ruler of Lametania is the sister of previous King, a certain lady named Alexandra. She has a penchant for wearing a cloak made of deerskins, which gained her nickname 'Doe' amongst her subjects and soldiers.

You choke on and spit out your wine a little before servants clear your chin.

830 AD, End of the Year

As every other year, the advisor does not forget to bring you the Scrolls of Kingdom Status.

Happiness: 3
Population: 5
Economy: 3
Army: 7

He sets the scrolls aside and then places his hands behind his back. "Sire, I can't help but notice that you're paying much interest in having a strong army, that's a good thing, but I cannot help but point that both the mood of the populace and the Kingdom's finances are getting worse because of that. We should disband some army, at least this year, and perhaps invest in something... or just keep the money in the Treasury?"

A) Disband part of the army to recover money and supplies.
B) Disband some of the army, spend regained money on festivals and venues for the peasants.
C) Tell him about the talking stag and the cunning doe prophecy and the impending doom of the kingdom.
D) Dismiss him.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:41:57 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 22, 2016, 12:38:34 pm »

C.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 22, 2016, 12:42:44 pm »

C
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 22, 2016, 12:44:45 pm »

C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 22, 2016, 12:53:06 pm »

You tell him everything about the white stag from the hunt, the prophecy, the 'cunning doe' that just happens to be Alexandra, Queen of Lametania, given her nickname, and-

3*hahahaha

"A white stag you say." The advisor then touches your forehead, as if you had a fever.

"Your Highness must be suffering from exhaustion. Truly, leading such a prosperous yet troubled nation is straining on one's soul and mind!"

He forces you to go on vacation for a while.

831 AD, Spring

Banditry is on the rise in the east! Enticed by the all the trade in Augas, numerous bandit groups have sprung like mushrooms after rain. Rumors say that they're led by 'Akimbo', a senile yet still badass war priest from Parsia.

The mayors of the cities in the east ask in a group letter if they might get help from the Crown in any way.

A) Send Army to deal with the bandits at once!
B) Cite some made-up excuses as a reason for being unable to help.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 22, 2016, 12:54:34 pm »

A.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #756 on: August 22, 2016, 12:55:33 pm »

A
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 22, 2016, 01:02:06 pm »

A, Let's get killing!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #758 on: August 22, 2016, 01:03:55 pm »

A. The army was killing time so far, so now it's killing time!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 22, 2016, 01:32:42 pm »

A
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 22, 2016, 01:41:11 pm »

You send the Army to hunt down the bandits.

They are victorious with only small amount of casualties amongst your soldiers.

831 AD, Summer

The information about what have happened in the south caused panic in the court, before the situation was explained with a letter - which wasn't optimistic by the way.

"The LAMETANIANS have invaded our borders! We kept them in check for twenty years, now look them daring again! Have they not learned from the previous SLAUGHTERS of their men??" The advisor stood up after the Marshal sat down.

"Your Highness! The spies report that the army of Queen Alexandra is much larger than the raiding parties sent by the Kings of Lametania in the past. Furthermore, there seem to be some sort of allied regiments of unknown origin amongst her troops."

"MY LIEGE!" The Marshal booms. "Allies or not, they shall be defeated - send our glorious Army to deal with the threat!"

"That's a given, marshal, but the question is - will our beloved King go onto the campaign to defend our Kingdom from the southern aggressors?"

A) "Err, no, the Army can win on its own, I'm sure!"
B) "I won in Augas, I will win on our home soil. TO BATTLE!!"
SigFlags!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 22, 2016, 01:47:40 pm »

Well, she's got troops we don't know about, and I doubt they know about the formorians in our ranks. Fair trade.

B, LETS DO THIS!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 22, 2016, 01:51:43 pm »

B.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 22, 2016, 01:52:54 pm »

B
Prepare a rousing speech. The Fomorians, the Hurthlings, everyone- call in every single favour we've ever had. We're going to need it right now.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 379