- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230828 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin II of Luathbas!
« Reply #510 on: August 19, 2016, 10:25:13 am »

C

Don't martyr them.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 19, 2016, 10:30:27 am »

Our character is peacekeeper-y and pretty much a nice guy to look up to. Let's not break that because we could. :P

C

Don't martyr them.
Essentially +1 this. (He may be an extremist anyway...although considering the reaction to our mercy from him, I'm just curious if this applies ._.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 19, 2016, 10:31:59 am »

C, let's utterly undermine them with the power of PACIFISM.

...I feel dirty after saying that ;-;
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 19, 2016, 11:02:15 am »

The bunch of the 'yes men' that is your council agrees that gathering information about their members coming in and out of Luathbas would be best course of action for now.

822 AD, Autumn

An annual report comes frm the Augas province; per usual, the tax revenues were sent to Parsia.

Unfortunately, he also sends less fortunate news; their King, who reigned for less than six years, have fallen gravely ill, and the are rumors that he was poisoned by one of his sons; if the situation really goes to dung, there might be another civil war and shifts in power in Parsia.

The governor will continue to inform you regularly, and he also allowed himself to shift most of his soldiers to the border with Parsia.

822 AD, Winter

You and the advisor pace nervously in front of Aolineniya's bedroom. She experienced pains by the afternoon and despite fact that it's almost evening, you continue to wait.

Suddenly the door opens, and your personal healer allows a loud baby cry to escape the bedroom!

"It's a girl, my liege. There's naught a thing wrong with her!"

Few hours later, you join your wife and sit at the side of her bed. You ask for the girl's name.

"Oh, I talked with your wise mother, my liege, and I decided to use the names of your people for our children. Therefore I decided that our daughter's name will be Elsa."

Sounds like a name for a princess of a fairy tale, don't you agree?

...Wait a moment.

"Where are her pointy ears?" You ask, pointing at the barely sharpened tips of Elsa's tiny ears.

"Ah, my liege, this is normal. Generation by generation, children of the children of our marriage will lose elfin traits till the point they will be indistinguishable from any other human."

No bonus elven traits for your kids, it seems.

822 AD, End of the Year

The advisor brings Scrolls of Kingdom Status to you, like every other year before.

Happiness: 3
Population: 5
Economy: 4
Army: 5

"I can't help but note that the mood of the populace is rather low. Thanks to the revenues from the mining operations in the south, and the bloodless end to the rebellion by Count Tupak, our nations is prospering, my liege!"

823 AD, Spring

3to6

Another wagon-load of revenues from mining operations down south have arrived at the court!

823 AD, Mid-Spring

Agents from the southern borders report that lots of Damad's worshippers have left Luathbas in last six months.

Also, you are visited by Tataraq, the Priest of the Pantheon, one of the men responsible for the workings of calendar and observation of all religious festivals on schedule... and the Hurthling chieftain, clad in his characteristic pink cloak.

"My liege! I appear before you because Hurthlings are stirring trouble again!"

"We are nut!"

"Be quiet! As I said - trouble, my liege! The Hurthlings, per every year, decided to observe the Birthday, a sacred day of their... religion, involving lots of alcoholic drinks. But this time it occured on the Day of Pure Water, when everyone stays sober! They got drunk and dared to hurt the ears of the faithful with their baudy, shrieking songs! This be blasphemy, sire! " The Hurthling chieftain stomps with his foot.

"We do that every year and nobody was angry aboot that before! Yoo are a wise King, King of Hew-mons, you can clearly sii that we, the little peoples of little land, are being oppressed again!" The Archpriest scowls.

"My liege! The Hurthlings are doing what they want and when they want, and when asked to stop they shout that they're being oppressed! It's about time we stop pandering to them everytime they do that!"

A) Announce that the Hurthlings are viable to follow their ways as they please, even if it conflicts with one of the many of Luathbas' religious observances.
B) Negotiate some sort of calendar-related compromise.
C) Ask the Chieftain to comform to the Kingdom's religious festivals and not be so stubborn at least this once.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 11:05:34 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 19, 2016, 11:09:09 am »

B. I pity the successor that has to deal with those grievances.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 19, 2016, 11:22:31 am »

B, the dweebs can have their parties as long as they don't bother anyone.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 19, 2016, 11:34:31 am »

You attempt to negotiate some sort of compromise between the two.

5*

You manage to convince the two to work on the problem together, and after some time they settle on special calendar formula that will ensure that, as long as mathematics are done correctly, the Birthday of Hurthlings will never occur on the same day as The Pure Water.

"Hew-mon king is so wise!" The Chieftain squeaks before leaving along the priest.

823 AD, Summer

A terryfying report comes from the south!

The miners of the prosperous city, the one built on mineral deposits, followed a vein of silver, and broke into some sort of hollowed cave. From the inside, a vapor of salt erupted, and then solidified into a grotesque, giant-sized wolfman made of salt! As far as its description goes, it has four legs, giant rubies for eyes, and it mumbles rhythmically in unknown language! Beware it's breath that turns living beings into pillars of salt!

The governor have evacuated the city and is begging the Crown for help, because the monstrosity hath salt-ified half of his soldiers already!

A) Send the Army immediatelly to slay the salt monstrosity!
B) Search for a Wizard, because who else could defeat a demon like this!?
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 19, 2016, 11:51:33 am »

I'm thinking A. Time is of the essence and tracking down a wizard could take time we don't have.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 19, 2016, 11:58:36 am »

B

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #521 on: August 19, 2016, 12:09:16 pm »

B

Soldiers obviously aren't working here.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 19, 2016, 12:41:23 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 19, 2016, 01:44:20 pm »

You tell the advisors to find another Wizard.

823 AD, Midsummer

None is found.

The monster is reported to be slowly heading northwards, more or less towards the capital city and your palace, and thus the very unnerved courtiers of yours advise you to send the Army in instead of idly wait for a stroke of luck that brings a traveling wizard to your domain!

A) Fine! Let's send our brave soldiers and pray for their success.
B) No! We shall not waste lives of the Crown's subjects like that!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 02:17:59 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 379