- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230823 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin II of Luathbas!
« Reply #495 on: August 19, 2016, 09:19:14 am »

B

If the metagame of those quotes is anything to go by, it appears that the older the lizard the more likelier they are to have an onyx fang.

Thus, I think we should save our strength for the older ones instead of killing every lizard we come across.
...But we only got one shiny lizard. :P So we can't infer THAT much yet. I mean the older lizard also didn't glean any evident ideas? (there was a lack of detail for comparison)

A [Sorry young lizards :<]

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 19, 2016, 09:38:21 am »

A, although I'm wondering if this is one of those things that must be "Freely" given by the beasts.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 19, 2016, 10:04:15 am »

You attack this one as well!

You win the battle after a lot of wrestling and slashing at the beast. Finally, it gave way. After wiping its purple blood from your face, you check its maw...

6lucky bastards

YES! One of its fangs is pure crystalline black! You butcher the jaw to pull off the fang. It's the size of your thumb.

You pocket it into a small pouch and the pouch goes into the bag.

Congratulations! Houlandin II finished his Epic Quest!

821 AD, Late Winter

When you return to your castle, the first thing is you take a bath and have a hearty meal.

Just as you finish your steak, the guards of the front gate say that the wizard is here! He is a very punctual fella.

"I sensed your return, and I believe you hath acquired the Onyx Fang." You show him the bloodied, gemstone-like tooth you dug out of the beast's maw. The wizard takes the fang and examines it with a smile.

"Ahh, splendid. Your part of the bargain hath been fulfilled. Time to fulfill me part as well." He raises his hands into the air, and the lit candles are blown out, scaring some maidens and one of your paiges. You can swear that the outside suddenly got a little cloudy as well.

Then the wizard begins to shout some strange words of unknown language in a singing, melodic tone:

"Móðir dvergum, heyr mig!

Ég, himnesk Bárður, býð þér!"

There is a rumble of the ground; some dust falls from the logs supporting the ceiling. Suddenly, you can see blue runes glowing on your clothes, some of the furniture, on the walls; runes that weren't there before.

"Miskunna til þessara dauðlegra!

Muna jarðneskum illa anda!"

Suddenly, sickly green vapors begin to leave your body through your nose and mouth! Same vapors begin to leave your Queen Mother's ears, who was present in the throne room as well. You feel uneasy and fall onto your knees, causing the servants to leap towards you.

"Ekki brjóta fjölskyldu sína, í staðinn

Veita þeim heilsu og langlífi!"

The vapors intensify in volume and thickness, but only a short while later, they dissipate and the air is clean once again. The sun again shines through the windows and there is no clouds outside.

You thank the servants who helped you up, and then look at the wizard.

He is gone.

821 AD, End of the Year

"Patrols on the roads report that they haven't seen anyone resembling the mysteriously disappeared wizard, my liege." The advisor brings you, besides these news, his venerable scrolls.

Happiness: 3
Population: 5
Economy: 3
Army: 5

The Kingdom is doing okay.

822 AD, Spring

3to6

Along with the message of the governor of the city in the south came a wagon with coffers full of money! In his letter he writes that the mining operations last year brought lots of ore that sold for hefty sums to jewellers and smiths around the region, and he had sent half of the profits to the Crown.

That's quite a lot of coins he got you!

822 AD, Summer

There's a rebellion in the southwest!!

The noble behind it, Count Tupak, apparently rallied his supporters to 'defend the Crown from the evil influence of inferior non-humans, like the elven witch who seduced the good King, or those murderous hurthling savages.'

Only few minor nobles and their holdings support him, but that still amounts for a rather moderately-sized army of spearmen and archers.

An emergency council session is convened, at which your advisors and military commanders debate with you about the best possible course of action. In the end, you decide to...

A) Try diplomatic channels first: send him a letter demanding explanation and cessation of his revolt.
B) Order your army to march forth and bring peace to the Kingdom by force.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 19, 2016, 10:05:46 am »

A.
Let's be reasonable about this. At least if they still think it's a good idea to be questioning our (rather good) taste in women, everyone will know we tried.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 19, 2016, 10:07:23 am »

A, who's he to judge whether or not we married an elf. Huge tracts of land are valuable regardless of them being elven or human
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 19, 2016, 10:08:27 am »

A
Yeah, may as well try to prevent civil war before bloodshed happens.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 19, 2016, 10:10:14 am »

A.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 19, 2016, 10:12:35 am »

Agreed.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 19, 2016, 10:17:51 am »

Man, it's a good thing we didn't let that cult get a foothold. There'd be a lot more rebels if we had, I imagine.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 19, 2016, 10:18:27 am »

8!*

You send him a letter demanding the explanation behind his rebellion, and an offer to pardon his outburst if he lays down his arms.

The reply, however, comes not from him, but is signed by 'Baron Smartus and other nobles loyal to our most beloved King, Houlandin II', in which they write that after learning about your offer of mercy, they had slain Count Tupak and surrendered themselves to other aristocrats loyal to you.

You have agents sent southwest to investigate this bizarre episode.

822 AD, Midsummer

The agents have returned.

Indeed, Count Tupak has been slain, and the nobles behind him re-pledged their loyalty to the Crown.

The agents found little information in Tupak's manor, except some religious books (their contents either praising certain 'Father of all Humans' or expressing the need to clean the lands of 'fanciful filth'), and, in his favorite jewellery box, a ring with a simple, silver triangle.

You debate about these findings with your advisors...

A) We should ban the Cult of Damad in Luathbas, and persecute its members!
B) Let's announce that Cult of Damad is from now on not welcome in Kingdom of Luathbas.
C) We shall do nothing publicly; instead, our agents will be sent to large cities and border towns and they shall report sightings of Damad pilgrims and/or missionaries.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:20:06 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 19, 2016, 10:20:52 am »

An outright ban could have far-reaching consequences, but our descendants will presumably have elven blood, so...

A. It's a bit extreme, but they're pretty extreme, too.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 19, 2016, 10:22:34 am »

C
Hold on, hold on. We'll just push them underground if we hit them outright and it'll bite us in the backside later. Keep an eye out on them, but play foolish (like they think we are) about their existence. At least if we know their movements, we know where they're based in our country, hm?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 19, 2016, 10:23:18 am »

We're officially polytheistic, so I'd say C. He could just have been a crazy fanatic after all.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 19, 2016, 10:24:09 am »

C
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 379