- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230454 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Queen Elana of Luathbas!
« Reply #4590 on: January 16, 2017, 03:42:13 pm »

A

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: January 16, 2017, 03:43:20 pm »

Oh snap! Gender equality!
We do have the healthy trait. If we get injured, we are more likely to survive. Of course, it won't prevent us from getting injured, or killed for that matter.
And maybe a little fresh air and life-threatening situations is just what we need to overcome (temporarily) our depression?

On the other hand, the whole point of changing the succession laws was to avoid a regency. If we go and die now, we'll still be facing 6+ years of the country being run by... not us.
So unfortunately,

A
Long Live United Forenia!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: January 16, 2017, 03:45:07 pm »

Not another succession crisis, she is healthy but not martial.

A "I must educate my sons before the fate of my husband falls beside me"
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: January 16, 2017, 03:56:31 pm »

You guys are all just sexists.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: January 16, 2017, 04:25:29 pm »

You decide to not lead the men on your own, and leave that in the hands of your commanders.

883 AD, Mid-Spring

The Army, after gathering draftees for few weeks, moves westwards just as report comes from the western lands; several settlements were torched and many peasants killed in retribution for 'joining' your Kingdom.

The scouts and agents were able to determine the numbers and composition of the horde more; the largest body is most mobile and consists of eight thousand horsemen. There are two smaller hordes, each two to three thousand strong, one ravaging the flanks of the big horde, the other mostly keeping at the rear, possibly to be used as reinforcements if needed.

The Army is of course informed of it.

Few days later, as you conclude the budgetary council of this quarter, you notice that the courtiers are debating something with the Advisor. After staring at the nobles for a while, you cough to get their attention. That startles them somewhat, and they have a quick whisper with the Advisor, who steps forward.

"My Queen... there might be somewhat unfortunate report I have to inform you about." You stare at the Advisor, who adjusts his collar a bit.

"It's about Prince Ceodwell. His tutors and nannies agree that His Highness seem to be a little... backwards. He has trouble spelling words, remembering rules of etiquette, cannot grasp mathematics and forgets names of places and titles of his important subjects."

"He is a slow learner." You try to defend Ceodwell, but the Advisor sighs.

"Your Majesty, he is eight years old. There's no doubt that Prince Ceodwell is, to put it bluntly, dim-witted."

Heads

Blood boils within you. You lost two husbands, one child and now they want to-

You take a deep breath. It will be alright. You have many children. Ceodwell can always remain in his castle and have a good life, perhaps...

"You Majesty, we need to do something about Prince Ceodwell, one way or another." The advisor bows his head.

A) "Get him better tutors than the current ones. It's obvious that they're approaching his eccentricity wrong. He will make a good King yet!"
B) "As much as it pains me, we will have to remove him from the line of succession. His sister Aife shall succeed me if Ceodwell is truly unfit for the Throne."
C) -
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 04:27:07 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: January 16, 2017, 04:26:53 pm »

A

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4596 on: January 16, 2017, 04:29:31 pm »

B
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: January 16, 2017, 04:34:53 pm »

Aww yiss. Changing them succession laws are paying off. We absolutely must take the chance to upgrade to a better future monarch.
There is some risk of the succession being contested, but hopefully that won't come up for a good few years.

B

(I wonder what C is?)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: January 16, 2017, 04:43:49 pm »

I bet C is to kill the kid, to make sure there aren't any later claims of succession. Too bad we're not got some sorta evil trait instead depression.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4600 on: January 16, 2017, 04:59:16 pm »

Holding back grief and anger, you sign the document prepared by the Advisor that removes Ceodwell from line of succession and instead makes Aife your heir.

883 AD, Late Spring

You receive a report that Luathbas Army met with the main body of the horde in the Magvar Valley. The report details a gory battle that extended well into the fight as neither sides wished to retreat too early. But in this conflict almost two thousand of Luathbas soldiers fell. By the morning next day, the Adila were nowhere to be seen, leaving corpses of horses and their people behind; various body counts put the losses of the Adila between three to six thousand.

The scouts then determined that the Adila turned back toward western edges of your westlands, possibly thrown into disarry after this defeat. Your commanders will re-group their remaining forces and cautiously move onwards.

Meanwhile, an upsetting development happened in the north. The local Pantheonists have apparently raided more than hundred of homesteads in cities and farming villages, dragging out 'heretics' for public shaming, beatings or both. In few cases of deaths, the culprits pointed their fingers at the Archpriest, and, apparently, the Royal Family as the ones who 'gave allowance for purge of the infidels'. This has riled up some of the northern citizenry and few nobles as well.

The advisor grimaces after hearing of this.

"Your Majesty, we've ought to do something about it." You decide to...

A) Reject any claims that you're behind this as 'mere rumors'.
B) Openly and publicly confirm that Houlandine Dynasty does see Sect of One as national enemies.
C) Do nothing, as any reaction will only fuel rumors and discontent.
D) Try to play on the people's feelings and urge them to stop this lawlessness, throwing all blame on Archrpeist and the Pantheonists in the meanwhile.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 05:01:48 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: January 16, 2017, 05:09:21 pm »

Oh ya, D!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: January 16, 2017, 05:11:27 pm »

D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: January 16, 2017, 05:23:57 pm »

I dunno, man. I don't really feel like weakening the pantheon is in our best interests at the moment. We have enough external problems that deliberately generating internal ones seems like a bad idea. That goes for publicly denouncing the Oneists as well.
It'll all blow over if we leave it alone, surely.

C

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: January 16, 2017, 05:27:35 pm »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 379