- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230781 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Feodh of Luathbas!
« Reply #4200 on: January 04, 2017, 02:33:19 pm »

And anyway, don't we (as metagamers) hate the Pantheon?  Having multiple religions may cause strife but all the better to put the pantheon under our heel.
I don't. :P In the least, only towards the ones running it--and even then, the Gods are pretty much manifest as spirits and other forces, and the priests work out together anyway. Control in that manner isn't beneficial (as we've seen), and the hate is less to the Pantheon and more to how it was run by the folks in there (ie """Hate""" only sprung up when grumpiness happened, in or around the recent reigns as I recall)

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: January 04, 2017, 02:36:42 pm »

I am just saying I don't mind game of throning some Damedian politician (or meeting with him, informing him of the betrayal and using him to destabilize the republic in a civil war) and we can always have our next king kick the worshipers out again, or find a middle ground (Damedian sympathy) or something.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: January 04, 2017, 03:02:08 pm »

B Causing religion strife might be handy and instead of killing the hero we should try our best to capture him so he won't become a maytr, he'll become a disgrace and will screw wit Damdians.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 03:08:22 pm by flazeo25 »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: January 04, 2017, 03:17:09 pm »

PTW

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: January 04, 2017, 03:27:27 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: January 04, 2017, 03:33:05 pm »

You agree to both. The envoy bows his head and salutes you.

"May Damed provide you with children, health and prosperity, King Feodh." He then leaves and you return to the throne room, and the emissary from Kingdom of Dahnia is brought inside.

"Greetings, King Feodh! I come from Queen Sela with a request for resources and money. Kingdom of Dahnia, unlike Luathbas, does not have gold mines nor it has vibrant network of trade routes, therefore to continue employing mercenaries and agents, Queen Sela requires monetary assistance. Otherwise Kingdom of Dahnia will have no choice but ask Luathbas Army and your agents to conduct operations against the distant elven menace!" After a while, you decide to...

A) Lend your aunt another load of money.
B) Tell the envoy that your coffers are similarily rather empty and you have to dismiss him with no money.
C) Stop sending money and instead send your officers and agents to Dahnia to take control over anti-elven operations.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: January 04, 2017, 03:47:01 pm »

Hmm.
We clearly can't send our army; we are already fighting one war, and preparing to fight a second (BTW I totally guessed that something like that might be why the senate was contacting us), so C is off the table.
We are only barely holding our head above water, financially, but I suppose if we tighten our belts and spend on nothing else for the rest of the year, we could afford to help our friendly northern neighbour.
But... I don't particularly care about fighting some distant elf-war. And we are short on cash, we wouldn't be lying to Sela. Maybe a shortage of resources will drive her to negotiate a settlement, or something. Some non-violent way of keeping the assassins at bay.
...yeah. Let's cut her off. If another assassin shows up, we cut her back on, of course.

B
Long Live United Forenia!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: January 04, 2017, 04:15:30 pm »

B

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: January 04, 2017, 04:22:46 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: January 04, 2017, 05:03:19 pm »

You tell the envoy that you have no money to spare this time. The diplomat leaves unhappy.

879 AD, Mid-Spring

Your Army reports that they've met with the nomadic Adila horsemen in a battle that saw over four thousand casualties total. The Army is currently camping as its has to regroup and recuperate after this brutal battle.

You also receive a letter from your vassal, Beren:

'King Feodh

Your Army recently captured from Adila a city called Gzim. It has been, for centuries, one of the most loyal Kiwi settlements and therefore I ask you that you return it under my governance, alongside its four attached villages, as those people are Kiwis more than anyone else in the Khanate. Do note that I'm not asking you to turn over all your conquests - only the city of Gzim and its villages. I'm sure that you will be able to liberate even more settlements in the future, so surely one city and four hamlets can't be that much of a request?

Your loyal vassal
King Beren of Kiwi'

A) Ehhh sure, he can have those.
B) My war, my spoils, shoo!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: January 04, 2017, 05:04:55 pm »

A BETTER BE MAKING AN ARMY THOUGH BUDDY, GRAVY TRAIN GONNA LEAVE THE STATION SOON.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: January 04, 2017, 05:05:06 pm »

A
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: January 04, 2017, 05:37:49 pm »

A. Vassals sort of... You know. Give their profits to the man on top. I don't think we'll suffer hard from this.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: January 04, 2017, 05:57:44 pm »

Sure thing, friend. Though as mentioned, he had better get cracking on raising his own army.

A
Long Live United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: January 04, 2017, 06:40:00 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 379