- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230812 times)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Feodh of Luathbas!
« Reply #4140 on: January 03, 2017, 01:23:23 pm »

B  Gloat a little, too.  Chuckle menacingly, then politely remind him that his lord should have earlier accepted our generous offer.

What's even the point of playing this game if you can't let loose and be a mildly evil overlord once in a while?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: January 03, 2017, 02:15:55 pm »

C

Might as well keep him in the dark, but without besmirching our honor more.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: January 03, 2017, 02:24:51 pm »

B  Gloat a little, too.  Chuckle menacingly, then politely remind him that his lord should have earlier accepted our generous offer.

What's even the point of playing this game if you can't let loose and be a mildly evil overlord once in a while?
Well, yes, but what is more evil, telling someone that you are going to kill them, or convincing someone with honeyed words that you mean no harm, then stabbing them in the back?
Long Live United Forenia!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: January 03, 2017, 03:35:20 pm »

StAb him on the bAck

Say that the rebels personally offendend us
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: January 03, 2017, 04:02:15 pm »

You attempt to convince him that all is well at the border.

6*

"I see. If that is true, then we have no need to worry about the troops of Luathbas." He rubs his chin thoughtfully.

"Then I can continue with the other task the Duke gave me. Would you be willing to send us some of your soldiers to help us battle the rebels? There's sadly many of them, and we need a small assistance. The Duke would reward you with wealth and valuables."

Knowing well what is really happening, you have no option but to politely refuse.

"Tis a pity. Farewell, King Feodh." The emissary leaves.

878 AD, Mid-Spring

Your wife gives birth to a girl! She names her Eirike, after her grandmother.

The Marshal brings you a report from the Koi; the Army units dispatched there met with rebels and together they struck two badly garrisoned fortresses, capturing both in a span of a week. The Army is marching alongside the rebels toward the Koi's capital.

878 AD, Summer

The Army reports that the Koi capital is besieged and the rebel king, Beren, is actively deploying Luathbas soldiers to the most intense fighting, which they win each time.

Also, you receive a letter from one of the governors of a small mining city of Ódain; apparently, the miners venturing into the mountains southwest of Luathbas have been recently accosted by orcs! The governor wasn't believing the first report of this, as orcish tribes were thoroughly slaughtered decades ago and their meager meadows were salted, but apparently the orcs have returned, as the incidents have occured three more times in the last half year. You decide to...

A) Ask the governor to get some people going with an investigation. And maybe toss in few orc hunting parties, too.
B) Deploy part of the Army southwest as a defensive measure against possible orcish raids.
C) Send a letter to the Damdamians, asking if they want to go on another collaborative anti-orcish crusade.
D) Tell the governor it's up to him, as some orcish vagrants aren't your problems.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:06:25 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: January 03, 2017, 04:09:51 pm »

C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: January 03, 2017, 04:17:12 pm »

A

Be good if we could recruit some orcs.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:19:36 pm by flazeo25 »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: January 03, 2017, 04:18:16 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: January 03, 2017, 04:21:24 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: January 03, 2017, 04:27:20 pm »

Huh. Orcs. You just can't get rid of them. Well, if you can't beat 'em... join 'em make 'em attack your common enemy.
Though it couldn't hurt (much) to investigate matters first.

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: January 03, 2017, 04:47:53 pm »

You reply to the governor that he should go on with investigations, hunting parties and so on to determine and curb down any potential orcish trouble that might appear.

878 AD, Autumn

The capital of Koi held well but the angry and starving population and even the garrison tossed the Duke over the walls and surrendered to Beren, who is now King of (Second) Kiwi Kingdom.

The Army returns to Luathbas and the commander brings a letter from Beren to you.

"King Feodh of Luathbas

I shall forever praise you for helping me regain the throne. I had to lie and make up stories about being a bard, but that was the idea of Stjolf, a loyal man to the Kiwi royal family. My father was Calgon, one of the last Kiwi pretendents to the throne and by coincidence, the a young half-brother of your father's first wife, Serinda.
With this letter also comes a copy of the vassalship act that I personally written and signed for you, as I declare myself the subject to the Crown of Luathbas. To further close the ties between our two lands, I ask for the hand of young and fair Sela, your niece and daughter of your late brother Llewyn.
However I must also again ask you for assistance; I want to revive the Kiwi Kingdom back to its glory, and I have several angry types of nomadic riders all around my borders. I ask you that you deploy the mighty and elite Luathbas Army to the my kingdom so that it protects its borders while I stabilize my lands and raise my own army.

Your vassal
King Beren of Kiwi"

You rub your nose while thinking for a while.

"How old is Beren, exactly?" The advisor looks at you, rubs his chin thoughtfully, crosses his arms, paces about contemplatively for a while, and finally lets out a hum.

"I do not know, my liege. Twenty-something? Near thirty?"

"And Sela is...?"

"Your eldest niece shall be fourteen in about thirteen weeks, if my memory works correctly." You consider your options for a moment.

As for the marriage proposal...

A) Refuse the marriage, making an excuse about it being inappropriate for such a mature man like King Beren to marry someone as young as Sela.
B) Refuse to give away your niece, but leave the marriage proposal open to debate.
C) Accept it.

As for protection of Kiwi's borders...

A) Send the Army to 'garrison' Kingdom of Kiwi, because a senior that does not protect his vassal is no senior at all!
B) Reply that your Army did its thing already and you have to protect your own Kingdom too; others have to wait.

//No split votes, etc.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 05:24:51 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: January 03, 2017, 05:10:09 pm »

"I do not know, my liege. Twenty-something? Near thirty?"

"And Sela is...?"

"Your eldest niece shall be fourteen in about thirteen weeks, if my memory works correctly." You consider your options for a moment.
"Ah, so you are saying that both parties are of the appropriate age. Excellent."
I see no problem with this, from a medieval politics perspective. Beren is a sensible man, he won't mistreat her.

As for sending our army to help, well, this is why we built those fortifications in the south, so that we can send part of our army away, secure in the knowledge that we have some time to recall it before getting overrun by Damdamians. And it only makes sense to protect our investment from the rampaging horse nomads.

C A

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4152 on: January 03, 2017, 05:34:29 pm »

C

Yeah that's pretty standard practice, really.

A

That's pretty much what having a vassal entails.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: January 03, 2017, 05:39:33 pm »

B
A

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: January 03, 2017, 05:40:56 pm »

C.A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 379