- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230902 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Feodh of Luathbas!
« Reply #3930 on: December 22, 2016, 07:47:09 pm »

We maybe could have bitten a chunk out of the republic when they had their hands full with the Khanate, but it seems that opportunity has likely passed.

Tis sad, but true.

Anyway, I think G. Lets build a religious and wise king. That's our stat after all.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: December 22, 2016, 08:55:20 pm »

E

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: December 23, 2016, 03:45:11 am »

See, that Archpriest was somehow testing us :3 Wisdom, as in parallel to true wisdom, is something valuable as a King.

We maybe could have bitten a chunk out of the republic when they had their hands full with the Khanate, but it seems that opportunity has likely passed.

Tis sad, but true.

Anyway, I think G. Lets build a religious and wise king. That's our stat after all.
G
We can always focus on our lands in any of the lesser plans--even next year too, but these archives and all must be done now to ensure that we have them for posterity (y'know, unless somekind of Roman-esque thing goes on and if we do lose the game, we lose most records and stuff).
There are also chances to upgrade our military in the past with less extreme choices alongside em :P (Like that one choice recently where it said 'request better equipment' or something along that line)

Do note--it seems the King has access to this, so even if our next King isn't Wise, he'll surely benefit from these records. (or Queen! :D)

P.S. This'll cover some nice ground as many people may have their own biases towards the priesthood--cultivating seeds like these can help, even in the next generation of Kings towards this pantheon relationship.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:05:38 pm by Tiruin »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: December 23, 2016, 12:25:15 pm »

G
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: December 23, 2016, 12:49:51 pm »

Yeah G seems good

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: December 23, 2016, 01:06:10 pm »

G

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: December 23, 2016, 06:52:43 pm »

dddd
ee
ggggg

You decide to spend the money on refurbishment of the Holy Library. Artisans and workers from across the Kingdom are called to help in this endeavour, as the library is vast and hasn't seen maintenace in decades. The clergy is approving wholeheartedly of this, and some say that even the Archpriest called you 'blessed' once or twice.

876 AD, Spring

Beren bumps into you in one of the corridors.

"I bring unfortunate news, my liege."

"Is it about Damdamians?"

"Yes. The official refused to further deal with you. Also, the governor died of heart attack and his replacement, Wrexus Magnibus, is a warmongering army veteran and a shrewd politician. I advise that you keep the Army near." He bows and absconds to his quarters.

You decide to...

A) Keep his advice in mind.
B) Call emergency council with Marshal and other officers to debate the current situation in Lametanian province.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: December 23, 2016, 06:53:40 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: December 23, 2016, 06:55:02 pm »

B

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: December 23, 2016, 06:55:36 pm »

B. Wouldn't b half surprised if the mercenary deal is responsible for the change in leadership.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: December 23, 2016, 07:11:27 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: December 23, 2016, 07:21:52 pm »

You hold an emergency council few days later.

The Marshal and other high-ranking officers of Luathbas Army debate the issue of possible Damdamian attack.

"Clearly we should call for emergency mobilization!"

"Why? We're not at war, and peasants surely won't like being called into the field when there's no actual fighting to be done."

"Maybe call in Gubtas?"

"I don't think they could be persuaded to fight wars that far from their homeland. Parsia lied between our nations while Lametania is like end of the world for Gubtas, as far as we know."

"How about we finally increase the budget ofthe Army, my liege?" Asks the Marshal, and other officers nod in agreement. "We have the mines, the trade with east; surely the Crown can afford to sponsor us more supplies, horses and better wages." The officers murmur along. You ponder these options...

As for the emergency mobilization...

A) Let's raise emergency troops just in case!
B) No mobilization, let's not rile up peasants without a reason.

As for the request of aid from Gubtas...

A) Nah, let's not get them involved, they probably won't want to get involved in the first place.
B) We came to their aid in Parsia and its about time they came to our aid against Damdamians!

As for the increases of money spent on the Army...

A) Fine; the Army needs to be supplied well if its supposed to match the might of Damdamians.
B) Naw, let's not spend all our moneys, especially after we sponsored the clergy this year already!

//Remember, no split votes.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: December 23, 2016, 07:23:34 pm »

B, A, A.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: December 23, 2016, 07:36:34 pm »

Make like a sheep and
BAA

EDIT: actually now that I think about it, a few war elephants might be just the thing to smash some Damdamian heavy infantry. I'm changing to

BBA
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 07:55:33 am by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: December 23, 2016, 08:14:23 pm »

BAA
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 379