- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 230899 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Feodh of Luathbas!
« Reply #3915 on: December 22, 2016, 01:29:47 am »

That's a...particularly wise answer. :O

B

Honestly, despite the very bad rolls and the stigma the priesthood may have created to other players--this guy is pretty reasonable; he's also like us in that he's pressured by the hierarchy he has to work with too, and that involves the masses and pretty much the whole "value of our 6+ population" in it, along with the Happiness.

Also he's reasonable, so even if ideas conflict and clash, he won't go all WARRRR unless it's the last resort (He's the reason for all the messengers in Romuald's reign, for future note). :P
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 01:32:42 am by Tiruin »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3916 on: December 22, 2016, 01:30:51 am »

B
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: December 22, 2016, 01:44:17 am »

B

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: December 22, 2016, 07:24:36 am »

Also he's reasonable

I guess we'll see how reasonable he is when he finds out that we just lied to him.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: December 22, 2016, 10:48:33 am »

B
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: December 22, 2016, 10:54:06 am »

B
Reasonable or no, the priesthood should be cooperating with us, not dictating our moves.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: December 22, 2016, 12:19:13 pm »

B
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: December 22, 2016, 03:16:28 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: December 22, 2016, 05:01:14 pm »

You easily cite from memory the written records where the priests of old gave the Kings of old the power to annul the holy oath of matrimony if one of the two partners directly applies to the King (even if that's extremely rare), and your brother did so back then. Therefore, the Archpriest has no reason to interfere in this particular matter.

The Archpriest stares at you, bemused, for a while, before waving his hand.

"Still, the divorce left an impression on the people and that's why Romuald had to be moved away from power. I can see, however-" The Archpriest stands up. "That you, King Feodh, are more compliant and harmonious with traditions and religion of our land. That is satisfactory enough." He bows his head.

"It is time I rejoin my brothers and sisters. Fare thee well." And so he leaves.

5to6

In other news, you receive report from the gold mines a few days later. Apparently, the new soil holds well and the miners continue to exploit wealthy veins of gold, bringing extra profits to the Treasury this year!

875 AD, End of the Year

As you finish your morning meal, the advisor brings the Scrolls of Kingdom Status to your table:

Happiness: 7
Population: 5
Economy: 9
Army: 6

"My liege! I am pleased to announce that our Treasury is full with valuables and coinage. It would be most satisfying to see it spent on some noble or grandiose thing, don't you agree?"

A) Naaaah. *take a swim in your sea of riches!*
B) Give a coin to each peasant and vagrant in the Kingdom in a public show of generosity.
C) Hire artisans to produce a large bronze statue of you in the middle of the capital city!
D) Declare a new budget for the Army, increasing its yearly expenses but also its overall effectiveness.
E) Procure foodstuffs and send the money to poorly developed areas so that people might prosper and find new places to live for their extended families!
F) Send some of the wealth to your aunt, Queen Sela, to boost the relations between your nations.
G) Sponsor the refurbishment of the Holy Library, where holy texts both ancient and modern are stored; the clergy will sure like this!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: December 22, 2016, 05:05:01 pm »

E, let's improve our lands!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: December 22, 2016, 05:17:51 pm »

Surrounded as we are by (potential) enemies on all sides, I think we should invest in the military.
Remember that with our new reformed military it is harder for us to raise extra troops when we need them- therefore we should prepare now for when we might need them in the future.

D
Long Live United Forenia!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: December 22, 2016, 05:20:06 pm »

D. Think we might need to start gearing up to take the fight to the republic. We take them and I think we can firmly call ourselves an empire.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: December 22, 2016, 05:24:03 pm »

D

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: December 22, 2016, 05:53:27 pm »

Think we might need to start gearing up to take the fight to the republic. We take them and I think we can firmly call ourselves an empire.
I don't think we'll be 'taking them' any time soon. The southern reaches of their empire are apparently in the tropics (see reference to dark elves working on cacao plantations), meaning it is a lot bigger than we are. See also the fact that we have been treating the governor of the province of Lametania (our former rival of roughly equal size) as an equal. For the foreseeable future I think we will be fighting defensive wars, or making very small inroads into the northernmost reaches of their empire.
No, I think our expansion opportunities lie to the west, in the shattered remnants of the Kiwi Empire, and quickly, before the Khanate can reform- or worse, the Damdamians conquer it first!
Long Live United Forenia!

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: December 22, 2016, 06:08:43 pm »

D
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 379