- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231298 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Llewyn of Luathbas!
« Reply #3180 on: November 21, 2016, 01:46:16 am »

A, it is our vassal they're raiding. And who knows, we could get them to annoy that republic :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: November 21, 2016, 01:58:52 am »

A

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: November 21, 2016, 04:09:27 am »

Yesssss, that's diplomacy for you! :D

I like how this King is doing, and how everyone is making them awesome.

Also the Duke of Tven is...one of the northerner dudes who sought refuge in our lands, right? I'm confused x_x

A

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: November 21, 2016, 04:46:34 am »

This is the guy we conquered with the help of one of our cousins and were really swell about letting him stay on as our vassal.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: November 21, 2016, 12:21:33 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: November 21, 2016, 12:22:07 pm »

This is the guy we conquered with the help of one of our cousins and were really swell about letting him stay on as our vassal.

And he married Llewyn's sister during H3's reign and she gave him two kids before dying in childbirth of the second some years ago v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: November 21, 2016, 12:45:32 pm »

I'd want to do A and B, but as we have to choose just one, B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Romuald of Luathbas!
« Reply #3187 on: November 21, 2016, 01:10:15 pm »

You send an envoy to the Khanate, demanding to parley about the raids into Tven territory.

The same night, as you're going down the stairs of the library's tower of your palace...

You feel someone's presence behind you just a moment before you feel a pair of hands shove you downstairs! You tumble down, trying to stop your very painful way downwards!

1oops

*CRUNCH*

869 AD

You are Romuald, son of Houlandin III. Your brother has been assassinated; pushed down the stairs, he broke his neck. The elf that was caught on the scene was interrogated for three weeks. After he kept refusing to exchange info on elves' vendetta for his life, he was drawn and quartered by horses.

You didn't really want or hope to rule, after all, a homosexual does incur the wrath of some more conservative noblemen and even peasants. At least the clergy doesn't, or wouldn't, grumble that much, if not for the divorce that you requested from your late brother Llewyn, which, does put you on the clergy's crosshair moreso than your orientation. And they managed to rile up the peasants. Nothing major, but the dissatisfaction does hang in the air.

2, 4

If only you were a negotiator of sort, but all that you can say about yourself is that sometimes you're just stupidly lucky.

At least you're wifeless and can devote your time to your love, Lord Asbach, whose lovely red hair and charming smile makes your knees weak from time to time. Upon his suggestion, you decide to be humble and instead of continuing naming tradition of the Houlandines, you remain at your birth name, becoming King Romuald (the First; probably; who knows!).

You start your reign with the meeting with the advisor, who briefs you on the matters of Parsian Civil War (as it is now, no Parsians got to raiding Augas or Luathbas yet) and then he shows you the Scrolls of Kingdom Status.

Happiness: 5
Population: 6
Economy: 5
Army: 7

"Sire, now onto a different matter." He unravels a length of cloth, showing you the fabled Dwarven Necklace of Persuasion and the Sky Iron Knife.

"Whatever shall we do with those artifacts, sire? Some noblemen say we should put them into graves of their respective owners - Houlandin I and III, respectively."

A) Place the Dwarven Necklace of Persuasion in the sarcophagus of Houlandin I, keep the knife.
B) Place the Sky Iron Knife in the tomb of your father, Houlandin III, hold onto the necklace.
C) Deposit both artifacts into the graves of your venerable ancestors.
D) Keep both at your person; in fact, these will be now part of Crown Jewels of Luathbas!

Then a guard arrives.

"My liege; by some coincidence, two envoys have arrived just now. One is from the Khanate, and the other from Gubta Empire. Which should we let into your throne room first?

A) The Gubta.
B) The Khanate.

//Remember, no split/incomplete votes.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 01:24:19 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: November 21, 2016, 01:15:11 pm »

D
B

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: November 21, 2016, 03:30:12 pm »

D, B

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: November 21, 2016, 03:36:14 pm »

You keep the artifacts with you, and let the Khanate have an audience with you first.

He enters, bearing shaggy brown hair and a quilted armor that menaces with spikes of yellowed bone.

"I am the emissary of Gegis, son of Adila. My master says this: if you wish for the land of Tven to leave in peace, then pay tribute to Khanate with either blood of your soldiers or wealth of your coffers! That is all I have to say."

A) Agree to buy your vassal's safety with Treasury's valuables.
B) Agree to buy your vassal's safety with a military victory against the Khanate.
C) Ask for some sort of compromise.
SigFlags!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: November 21, 2016, 03:37:18 pm »

B

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: November 21, 2016, 03:39:04 pm »

What is this???  Oh.

D:Ask for a moment to consult our advisors, host them decently, meanwhile, have the other person sent in.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:41:08 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 379