- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231381 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Llewyn of Luathbas!
« Reply #2985 on: November 12, 2016, 04:03:46 am »

C

OR, the Parsians pretty much have a secret magical something in their upper echelons and stuff. Like the mythologies (in a bit of a modernized way) of Europe having stuff like 'magical scrolls' or urns or something?
...Though if it's a singular scout, what's the info on what they did or went? Seems like either a singular incident, some kind of magical area/ground thing, or that there's a mystical beastie just like those that plagued our lands before :P
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:08:07 am by Tiruin »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: November 12, 2016, 04:06:14 am »

C

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: November 12, 2016, 04:12:24 am »

A.

Look guys, sometimes humans just fuse with horses into abominations.  It just happens.  No need to put some super natural spin on it and get all scared.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: November 12, 2016, 04:20:32 am »

The Army waits while a single man is sent forward to nearest Parsian settlement.

He returns after less than a week.

"My liege!" He drops to one knee. "I have snuck into the city of Gharab and indeed, I saw a dark-skinned beauty of skimpy clothing, riding on a six-legged red dog with a throng of winged birdmen and trio of three-eyed giant snakes at her disposal! From a random passerby I heard that her name is Cortana Tigereye, and her services were bought by the Parsian King with all of the money he had left after buying the loyalties of few mountain tribes that now fight against us." The Army commanders mumble before a council, and many are actually scared of having to face a Sorceress in a war...

A) Send an agent to negotiate the buying of services of the Sorceress, promising more gold than Parsian King did.
B) Call-off the offensive and retreat to Augas province, lest half of Luathbas Army ends being turned to frogs or something.
C) Lead the Army via some detour to avoid meeting this Cortana Tigereye.
D) Send a lone messenger post-haste to Luathbas capital, to unearth the Sky Iron Knife from your father's sarcophagus, as you you shall wield the knife in a fight against the Sorceress!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: November 12, 2016, 04:24:02 am »

D
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: November 12, 2016, 04:29:39 am »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: November 12, 2016, 04:32:03 am »

Also: YAY 200 PAGES OF SPAM!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: November 12, 2016, 04:35:36 am »

E. Hire our own sorceress to duel theirs. Watch half of Parsia become a magical hellscape due to the fallout.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: November 12, 2016, 05:30:54 am »

D, this is too amazing not to attempt.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: November 12, 2016, 09:31:48 am »

D

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: November 12, 2016, 09:41:42 am »

A

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: November 12, 2016, 09:59:40 am »

Huh, so it's not really a unique sorceress or its one who has a common sphere or area to get those added accessories or entities from. Real strange this world is. :P

D, this is too amazing not to attempt.
+1

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: November 12, 2016, 10:13:45 am »

You send a rider to reclaim the Sky Iron Knife from the sarcophagus of your father.

867 AD, Autumn

He returns a week later, visibly exhausted, but he pulls a length of cloth from beneath his tunic and unwraps it. It is the Sky Iron Knife, the one forged by dwarves for your father from the pieces of rock that fell from the sky and landed in the royal forest.

"My liege! I also bring report from the Augas; the other half of the Army managed to crush the invading Parsians from the north in a big battle, but few skirmishes later they had to retreat a little southwards, and currently they engage in various skirmishes and raids against the Parsians who claim the entrance of the valley and surrounding mountain paths." He takes off his hat.

"I also bring bad news from the palace, sire, as your youngest daughter, the little Lynda, perished of a fever." You let out a sigh as you have hard time to be really moved by this - after all, you didn't even see the child.

Next morning, one of the sneakier scouts returns from the east.

"My liege! Parsians are on the move. They're heading this way, most of them true Parsian spearmen and archers, but there is also the entourage of the Cortana, with her riding her vile dog alongside the Parsian commander!"

"What are their numbers?" One of your own commanders asks the obvious question.

"There were many, but I swear to all Gods that there couldn't be than a hundred score of them." Another mumbles calculations quietly before speaking up:

"We have advantage in numbers, sire, if the scout is right; about three of us to one Parsian."

"You forget their greatest advantage," says another, "the Sorceress in their midst." There's a short argument amongst the commanders, before you decide to...

A) March the Army into the field and attack aggressively!
B) Prepare a well-defended position to wear them down.
C) Send an envoy to the Parsians.
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: November 12, 2016, 10:23:00 am »

C
We're a more diplomatic King it seems, given others' choices throughout this campaign. Let's earn us a title that way, but the envoy wouldn't hurt at all because it gets us information :P (And is a lot less costly in time compared to the other two choices)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: November 12, 2016, 10:39:49 am »

A

Defensive positions won't be so great when the sorceress brings the moon down on top of us.
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 379