- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231429 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Llewyn of Luathbas!
« Reply #2850 on: November 01, 2016, 06:40:19 pm »

C,A,B,B
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: November 01, 2016, 07:47:10 pm »

Up down up down start.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: November 01, 2016, 09:03:12 pm »

A, B, C, B

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: November 01, 2016, 11:39:25 pm »

Up down up down start.
If only Contra codes worked here. :P (although I've no idea what this one references)

Personal Tally (numbers = letters in their ascending order respectively, not including mine of course):
1st choice
2A, 0B, 7C
2nd choice
4A, 5B
3rd choice
0A, 5B, 4C
4th choice
2A, 7B

C, B, B, B
C seems a great choice for the first because we're really UNSURE about the origin. That and personal bodyguards really won't give a better impression other than (They know, time to be more sneaky).

We can save money--we need to organize ourselves well, and the Cathedral being on track may not really disappoint anyone because it seems understandable (I mean unless we've extremists who believe 'OH the KING is delaying AGAIN, this is just a SHOOOW' and miss the whole point of it all).
Unless the Damdamians strike. We've our army free from any concerns and obligations now anyway! :D

B seems better because of support to our hard workers. This is different from the Cathedral (Unless the faster Cathedral means more spirit world bonuses and stuff) because it is our direct source of revenue compared to C. Well, other than Parsia which comes usually in Autumn? (I think)

...And as far as I know, taxing the peasantry only affects Happiness (which we give them anyway back in tournaments and stuff, because this forum likes nice Kings unless they become unhinged. Looking at you, Henry the VIII Houlandin III)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: November 02, 2016, 12:19:54 am »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: November 02, 2016, 01:48:51 am »

C, B, B and B it is!

You write up a lots of scrolls this afternoon. You send the Spymaster's agents on the trips around the region to gather clue, you sned money only to the miners (and good luck wishes to the workers at Grand Temple) and then also decide to raise taxes higher for a year.

866 AD, Spring

Hurthlings!

Apparently, a group of farmers working on the old fields once tended to by the Hurthlings (before plague done them in), have saw a trio of Hurthlings traveling at the outskirts. They've approached them and indeed could confirm those were Hurthlings, but the little people fled with suprising speed.

After you receive this report, you decide to...

A) Have some horsemen ride towards northwest in hopes of finding another group of Hurthling migrants, maybe!
B) Do nothing; if Hurthlings are trying to migrate like their predecessors did, all you need is to wait.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: November 02, 2016, 02:04:00 am »

B

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: November 02, 2016, 02:20:37 am »

A
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: November 02, 2016, 02:29:31 am »

B, let's let them do their own thing. That's what a Hurthling likes, after all.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: November 02, 2016, 06:15:59 am »

B, let's let them do their own thing. That's what a Hurthling likes, after all.
+1
We've to remember that we shouldn't push them. Unless A actually means 'approach in peace', because we SO would want Hurthlings given the plague, and agriculture, and generally being an awesome pantheon kingdom.
Although we should place them where we can learn more from them rather than 'grumpy governor concerned more with administration than integration'.

Althoughx2 I really think being proactive about this helps more. :/

Edit: Change mine to A.
I'm sure that pushing curiosity won't really affect the big picture (and we can reason this out if they're feeling reluctant for anything--maybe those three are doing tradition for those before them or something and we've a bad reputation...or are just scary first impressions)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 08:58:35 am by Tiruin »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: November 02, 2016, 08:54:34 am »

A

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: November 02, 2016, 10:41:35 am »

B

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: November 02, 2016, 10:43:58 am »

Tie Breaking - A

Never not go out to see the world for yourself.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: November 02, 2016, 02:04:13 pm »

//EDIT: Poll time!

You order some search parties to go northeast and search for Hurthling migrant groups.

After a week, they confirm that a group of seven hundred or more, along with some livestock, are loitering in the hills just northeast of Luathbas. The horsemen sent to look for them actually made contact and invited the Hurthlings to Luathbas, but this group was rather cautious and only said they will 'consider' the generous offer.

866 AD, Mid-Spring

The Spymaster have compiled and gave you some reports to read; the agents have also determined that the metalwork of the weapons used to kill your aunt and attempt to kill you weren't Parsian nor Khanate in origin.

866 AD, Summer

Once again, thunderstorms and drought ravage Luathbas, although this time it seems they were weaker in their terrifying power. Still, the governors of the affected cities ask the Crown to sponsor procurement of some foodstuffs from abroad.

A) Nay, we can get through with what we have.
B) Aye, let's feed the empty mouths!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 04:01:49 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: November 02, 2016, 02:53:05 pm »

B
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 379