- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231612 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin III of Luathbas!
« Reply #2445 on: October 17, 2016, 03:59:57 pm »

CA
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: October 17, 2016, 04:26:02 pm »

You order the Army to continue forward into Parsia while posting emergency mobilization order for youths and middle-aged farmers above the usual age limit set during the re-organization.

859 AD, Mid-Autumn

About five thousand of additional troops are sent to Augas, while a report from the Army puts them in Asur Hills, skirmishing with numerous units of Parsian horsemen, plus some axemen who seem to be some tribesmen-turned-mercenaries hired by Parsians in desperation, as they were never seen fighitng alongside Parsians before.

859 AD, Late Autumn

The fresh troops joined with the Army, which then launched a siege against one of major Parsian city-keeps of Khosra.

859 AD, Winter

The Army was split, according to the report; most of it remains besieging Khosra, which puts fierce resistance, while most of cavalry is currently harassing Parsian farmlands, caravans and supply camps across the Parsian westlands.

859 AD, Midwinter

Your son Tvadar sends you a letter; you have become a grandfather of his son! Tvadar's wife Igven called him 'Dagan', after her great-grandfather who has allegedly slain three monstrous Trolls of the northlands with his bare hands.

A caravan from Gubta arrives!

3to6

Your merchants this time manage to obtain hefty profits for the Treasury from the selling and exchange of eastern luxuries and spices for Luathbas raw materials, ores and processed metals.

Speaking of Gubta, the caravan have brought their emissary with a translator, the same pair who negotiated the trade deal with you several years ago.

"My master, Duran Amhal Kuskus Lotusjoos, wishes express his joy to see you still ruling over Luathbas. He has come to inform you that The Emperor, blessed be his hallowed name, is very happy with the wealth of resources that the trade agreement have brought to our lands. Therefore, my master, on behalf of the Emperor, blessed be his hallowed name, is here to discuss your war with Parsia and possible military agreement and mayhaps alliance between Gubtas and Luathbasians." They discuss something amongst themselves.

"My master offers you, oh King of Luathbas, that Gubta will send your Army a mighty force of twenty war olifants, and if you never saw an olifant, it is a large beast of burden that has a long nose and two gleaming tusks and large ears that it uses to cool itself, but properly trained and incensed, a olifant tramples and crushes any and all who have the misfortune to stand in the beast's path. For this, The Emperor, blessed his hallowed name, asks you that you allow the Gubta to reclaim parts of the Parsian eastern and north-eastern lands, as they have been always the homelands of Gubta and we lost them in the last fifty years."

"Another offer would be of siege engines, as our travelers and agents have noticed that you, people of Luathbas, do not seem to be well educated in terms of siege warfare, and therefore we would send you masters of the craft along with ample amount of workers, who would construct stone throwers, wheeled towers, spear throwers and rolling rams so that your conquests of fortified cities would be easier. It would amount for about a thousand of skilled workers and teachers, and for that you would cede the two small provinces of eastern Parsia, Aylud and Mehora, to our Emperor, blessed be his hallowed name, as they were always lands of dispute between Parsia and Gubta."

"If you wish for more, then my Master is allowed to negotiate sending of ten thousand Gubta swordsmen and double number of Dhai skirmishers, who are skilled with their javelins just as skilled as an archer is with a bow. These men would help you garrison and occupy the cities and keeps of the Parsians, so that in case of rebellion, your Army wouldn't be too small to quell it. This would mean that we would also put pressure on Parsian eastern borders. But in exchange for this, The Emperor, blessed be his hallowed name, wants some land concessions; of the Parsian cities of Kwazid, Khamur, Omar, Arra, which are the major trade hubs of the east and south of Parsia, and the northeastern province of Quyat in its entirety, and the gold-rich mountains of Suvaz in the northwest. Furthermore you would also take part in destruction of the Maqash, the holiest of Parsian cities in the southwest, which was built on the ashes of the Vadaja Temple that our First Emperor, may his soul forever reign in Heavens, built in the lands of Parsians eleven centuries ago, and which was burnt to the ground and its inhabitants massacred by Parsians half that time ago."

"Those are proposals that my master is allowed to present to you in the name of The Emperor, blessed be his hallowed name, and if you do not wish for any help, do so and no offense shall be taken by my master nor by The Emperor, blessed be his hallowed name." After a brief amount of thinking, the advisor approaches you and leans in to whisper.

"We're not skilled of Parsian geography, my liege, but if we were to agree to all three proposals, I estimate that Gubta would end with half of Parsia, if not more, for themselves."

A) Agree to Olifants only, in exchange for the minor concessions.
B) Agree to Olifants and siege engines and engineers, giving Gubtas the lands they always wanted.
C) Agree to all three offered options, basically giving half of Parsia to the Gubtas in return for their help.
D) Politely reject all of the offered help, as your Army can win this war on its own.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: October 17, 2016, 04:31:56 pm »

C. Sure, we don't get as much of Parsia as we would have, but we ensure that we can CRUSH THOSE FILTHY PARSIANS ONCE AND FOR ALL
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: October 17, 2016, 04:34:40 pm »

B. Sounds like if we don't accept this they might have beef with us anyway. Hopefully we can give them Maqash anyway.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: October 17, 2016, 04:36:58 pm »

B, best to have them join us so we seen less poorly by other nations if we go to annex all of Paraisn.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: October 17, 2016, 04:51:40 pm »

B, I'm more interested in furthering Luathbas' siege engineering knowledge more than elephants, but let's take em anyway.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: October 17, 2016, 04:54:02 pm »

B

ELEPHANTS

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: October 17, 2016, 04:54:24 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: October 17, 2016, 05:14:17 pm »

C, let's get those Parsian fuckers into a two-front war, see how uppity they get then. Besides, our forces probably aren't sufficient to take all of it anyway.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: October 17, 2016, 06:05:50 pm »

B. If this keeps up we might just become the king of Luathbas and Parsia.  :P
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 06:17:09 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: October 17, 2016, 06:28:11 pm »

Of course, then Gubta will manoeuvre to take us out, by playing on our instability upon absorbing a new kingdom.

Probably.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: October 17, 2016, 09:22:15 pm »

Are we being partly jaded like Harad now? War Oliphaunts! :D Mūmakil! Mūmakil!

B

We aren't that evil that we'll conquer the EVERYTHING. :P

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: October 18, 2016, 12:07:58 am »

B
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: October 18, 2016, 06:33:23 am »

You agree to the help in the way of mighty olifants and the siege negines and engineers. You have documents prepared and then both you and Duran sign them.

"May your reign be long and prosperous, King of Luathbas." Both the translator and his master bow, and leave, while you have your advisors write letters to the Marshal, informing him of the incoming assistance.

859 AD, Late Winter

You receive a report; the Army is still besieging Khosra, the cavalry is running havoc, and the Marshal promises to use the Gubta assistance to the best of his ability when it arrives.

Unfortunate news come from governor of Augas; the continuing war with Parsia have prompted merchants to seek safer trade routes, and therefore this year's tax revenues will be very small.

859 AD, End of the Year

The advisor appears with Scrolls of Kingdom Status.

Happiness: 5
Population: 5
Economy: 6
Army: 7

"All is well in Luathbas, sire." The advisor's words mean nothing as you know that someone, somewhere, is plotting against your merciful and benevolent rule.

They always plot.

860 AD, Spring

A report arrives from the east; the city of Khosra has been captured after an attack that left many Luathbas soldiers dead or injured. The Army is poised to strike Parsian heartlands, albeit there is no sight of promised olifants or siege supplies from Gubta yet.

Speaking of the Army, the high quartermaster asked for audience.

"Sire, per terms of the Army charter, I must inform you that you're obliged to let the men, drafted my emergency mobilization, to return home. That will make of over four thousand returning to Luathbas soon. Of course you're allowed to extend the mobilization, but I cannot vouch for the morale of the drafted men, and their families." The advisor chimes in.

"Sire, it will be time to sow grain and tend to land very soon."

A) Hmph, fine! Recall the draftees, after all the Gubta are supposed to help us soon.
B) Extend the mobilization for another 6 months, we can't weaken our Army at the moment!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: October 18, 2016, 06:39:07 am »

A
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 379