- 5 (31.3%)
Wei He
- 9 (56.3%)
Sindhu
- 2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 04:00:47 pm

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 379

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM: GAME OVER  (Read 231655 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM: Houlandin III of Luathbas!
« Reply #2325 on: October 15, 2016, 03:06:49 am »

B

Or army is as strong as it has every been. We don't need to damage the country to save it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: October 15, 2016, 03:34:08 am »

B, we just got done reorganizing our army so we don't have to do that.
> Martial
> Enduring
(Also Paranoid but THAT HELPS MAYBE! Assassins everywhere! :D)
Also it's better to check our army in the field first-hand given our chances of survival being high. And that we'll probably be bothered with more pantheon fishyfish later on given our communication with the Sect, etc. (Although it's to be expected--they can reasonably infer that the King will follow old laws, hence they got imprisoned, etc.)

A
Wait I just read up. Whaaaaa. Grr Paranoia D:<

B (for bluh :I)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: October 15, 2016, 03:38:53 am »

B!

I'd say the King is being unreasonable for not wanting to get into the fray himself, but then I remembered that both Hou1 and Hou2 got killed in the field of battle, and Lech was killed by assassins. So really, you could say he's just being on the safe side here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: October 15, 2016, 03:49:54 am »

B!

I'd say the King is being unreasonable for not wanting to get into the fray himself, but then I remembered that both Hou1 and Hou2 got killed in the field of battle, and Lech was killed by assassins. So really, you could say he's just being on the safe side here.
Counterpoint:
- Our King started off as a Tactician (bonus to both commanding others, and self-defense)
- He then gained Enduring (or something like that that is implied for him to be SO TOUGH)
So he's being more paranoid than being safe :P

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: October 15, 2016, 04:11:33 am »

You decide not to call for mobilization and send the Marshal to do the fighting.

858 AD, Spring

You receive a report that your Army have won a skirmish against vanguard of the Parsians and have clashed with part of their invading army at Paennach Fields, winning this battle as well.

858 AD, Mid-Spring

You receive a report that your Army fought with the main body of the Parsian army and routed it without causing much damage at the Battle of Óin Bridge.

A week later comes a report in which the Marshal describes several skirmishes with Parsians, who have taken some well-defended positions in the more hilly parts of northeastern Luathbas.

858 AD, Late Spring

First you receive a report about Battle of Coen Hill in which your Army was routed by a column of Parsian Cataphracts that smashed into your men and sent them running.

Then you receive a report about a detached part of your Army recapturing few strategic border outposts.

The third report of this time is about Second Battle of Coen Hill, where your Army beaten a large unit of Parsian infantry, as their Cataphracts were elsewhere.

858 AD, Summer

Another battle report comes in: a small unit of your Army that tried to cut the Parsian supply line was soundly defeated by Parsian Cataphracts in Battle of Fieorach Valley, which leads into the mountains separating Luathbas and Parsia.

The priests of the God of the Hunt have arrived at your castle to speak with you.

"Our beloved king, we have studied the signs given to us by the spirits of the forest and it seems that now would be the year of the anniversary of the Hunt of the White Stag! It happens once per a generation of men at best, and it is a glorious tradition, so we hope that you will accompany other nobles and our hunter-priests to seek and kill the White Stag, which burnt on altar could bring peace and prosperity for Luathbas for the coming years! All we need is some donations from the Treasury to host the event, sire..."

A) Bleh! A hunting trip is best moment to get you assassinated! No hunts with you in them, nope!
B) It could do nicely to help you stretch your legs now that you're not actively leading your men in bloody combat!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: October 15, 2016, 04:17:23 am »

B, we should've gone into combat. THEY CAN'T ASSASSINATE US IF WE'RE FIGHTING
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: October 15, 2016, 04:47:26 am »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: October 15, 2016, 07:00:25 am »

Few days later the Hunt begins and you and fifty other people enter the northern forests in search for the fabled White Stag.

The non-noble hunters get several prey for the upcoming feast, and the priests already laud it as a good sign.

5to6

Then one of the younger noblemen cries out and points between the trees - there it is, a white stag, with its red eyes glaring at you!

A) Have the best hunter go and catch it for you!
B) Call dibs and go after the stag yourself!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: October 15, 2016, 07:02:51 am »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: October 15, 2016, 07:04:19 am »

REDEEM OUR KING!

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: October 15, 2016, 07:18:08 am »

You call them to wait here as you go, and you run on your horse into the forest, cheered by the noblemen.

You lose sight of the white stag very quickly. You then roam the forest for quite some time, hoping to catch a glimpse of the white animal, but you do not see it again. You then return to the hunters and priests with bad news.

"Aye, we were prepared that this could happen." Says the lead priest. "Your father too cahsed but failed to capture the stag. Mayhaps your children or their children shall have better luck in the future." You then join the group on the feast where there is plenty of meat dishes made from all those mundane animals that were caught.

858 AD, Midsummer

Another battle report came from the borderlands; your Army managed to drive out Parsians from most of the borderlands after a chain of victorious skirmishes, albeit the valley leading into mountains into Parsia is still controlled by the invaders. Some raiding parties are also on the loose in northern Augas, but your soldiers will try their best to curb their activity.

One of the scribes approaches you when you're reading a book in the palace's library. "Sir, I heard a rumor that your wife Ellantha has been recently talking a lot with this young handsome lieutenant of the Guard, Unach..."

A) -
B) Interrogate them both to find out the truth.
C) To the dungeon with them! They're clearly plotting to force you out of the throne!!
D) Throw them to the dungeon - Ellantha, Unach, and this scribe here because why else would he snitch if he didn't want to try and woo your wife later!?
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: October 15, 2016, 07:27:16 am »

Oh wow. The prophecy of the White Stag is now affecting us, our Father's child. ._.

Also don't attack the messenger :V
A! :D

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: October 15, 2016, 07:29:40 am »

D

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: October 15, 2016, 07:38:42 am »

B
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 379