Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85391 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2 Briefing]
« Reply #1665 on: October 17, 2016, 11:47:28 pm »

Erlend signs the fuck up
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: October 17, 2016, 11:49:28 pm »

Twilight signs her name onto the slip, before motioning to Starlight to sign as well. Starlight hesitates, but after some internal debate, signs as well.

Woodsworth flies in front of Starlight before she reaches the tablet. "You're not a Cazadore, do not put your name down. During your time here as an Companion, you will be considered an extension of Twilight Sparkle."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: October 17, 2016, 11:52:52 pm »

Samson signs on.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: October 17, 2016, 11:57:15 pm »

Starlight, upon hearing that, seems quite offended and says, "Now you listen here! I am not somepony's extension! I-", only to hear her name called out by the one person she knew before coming.

"Starlight Glimmer! I'm sure Woodsworth wasn't trying to demean you by saying that. I'm sure he meant that, offically, you didn't answer the call, so you can't be listed as a true member of the organization.". After Starlight looks down in shame, Twilight hugs her before telling, to Woodsworth, "I am so sorry, and I know she is, too. But, she sort of...has an issue where she takes her problems too far. She misunderstood, and was offended. I mean, when I met her, she tried to remove ponies individ-", only to stop talking in respect to said mare.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: October 18, 2016, 12:00:19 am »

Johnny signs on.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: October 18, 2016, 12:02:41 am »

"I should at least try."

Anna signs on.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: October 18, 2016, 12:03:38 am »

Nixil signs up for the mission.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: October 18, 2016, 12:15:45 am »

Starlight, upon hearing that, seems quite offended and says, "Now you listen here! I am not somepony's extension! I-", only to hear her name called out by the one person she knew before coming.

"Starlight Glimmer! I'm sure Woodsworth wasn't trying to demean you by saying that. I'm sure he meant that, offically, you didn't answer the call, so you can't be listed as a true member of the organization.". After Starlight looks down in shame, Twilight hugs her before telling, to Woodsworth, "I am so sorry, and I know she is, too. But, she sort of...has an issue where she takes her problems too far. She misunderstood, and was offended. I mean, when I met her, she tried to remove ponies individ-", only to stop talking in respect to said mare.

"She is not a Cazadore, and if we have remove her from the ship for interference we will."

"So just rein her in. : P" Woodsworth's tone reverts back to its default pitch and tone.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: October 18, 2016, 12:26:07 am »

"W-was that a pun, because some accessories in Equestria are called re-nevermind. I'll make sure to keep Starlight out of trouble."

After she says that, she turns around...only to turn right back. "Though I have to say, implying she'll be "trouble" because she's not a Cazadore and began speaking in her defense when she made a simple misunderstanding, in my opinion, probably won't make anyone enthusiastic. Everypony deserves to be treated innocent unless they do something vile. No matter what Starlight ever did, she's my friend and I trust her."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: October 18, 2016, 12:36:55 am »

"I'm not targeting her or you specifically, it goes for everyone in this room and everyone they decide to bring along. We are a super secret clandestine serious organization after all! :3"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: October 18, 2016, 12:37:39 am »

Anna nods to Twilight, before giving Woodsworth an incredibly sarcastic look.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: October 18, 2016, 12:43:47 am »

Twilight nods, before saying, "I understand, and we apologize for making such a big deal out of this. Recent experiences have made us a bit jumpy, both here and back home. Sorry."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: October 18, 2016, 01:59:31 am »

Vi signs.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: October 18, 2016, 07:15:49 am »

((So before I can realise just how bad of an idea this is I'm just going to go for it and say that my character is both in the briefing room and has always been in the briefing room.
If that's alright, I mean.
I'm sorry?))
"Alright, I think I can help there."
Mall be signing on.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile