Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85592 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1260 on: September 20, 2016, 12:08:43 am »

Samson types in weapons. Failing that, he goes for knives and then rifles.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: September 20, 2016, 12:52:30 am »

Vi takes her wallet and ties the resulting pouch to her outfit. Just like all the other pouches she has tied to her clothes. One can never have too many pockets after all. She then wanders off to the library. May as well pass the time doing something productive.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: September 20, 2016, 12:56:55 am »

Samson types in weapons. Failing that, he goes for knives and then rifles.

The search for weapons is too wide for the module, as it lists hundreds of sources of similar importance. Stretching it down to knives does reveal that there are specific locations known for knives. From the list of about a dozen places, the top few include:

Sirae - An old desert state currently caught up in a surge of political and economic instability, leading to pervasive crime and violence. The blades produced here are of notable quality, from ceremonial daggers to contemporary scimitars.

Regn - A technologically advanced state, who's constantly rainy and damp weather rivals its reputation for a high standard of living. Although not primarily known for knives, Regn is the home of the Indigenous Weyeto people, who have lived in the region for tens of thousands of years and have a history of unique and exquisite craftsmanship that extends to knives. 

Calhoun - A swampland with few settled cities, (though the settled ones are densely populated) mostly filled with nomads and wandering traders. With a high volume of hunters explorers, searching in Calhoun will net you some of the best survival gear on the planet, including knives.

Samson can choose to look further down the list, find more details about one or more of the listed locations, or travel to one of them immediately.

Vi takes her wallet and ties the resulting pouch to her outfit. Just like all the other pouches she has tied to her clothes. One can never have too many pockets after all. She then wanders off to the library. May as well pass the time doing something productive.

Vi's wallet is now tied to her body along with her other pouches, like she's some sort of genetically modified super kangaroo. She slinks off to the library, which is as large and enigmatic as it has always been, though much more quiet with the lack of people inside. A single I.A. stands at the front desk, attentively waiting for orders and requests. Despite being built like a cross between a war machine and a magical golem, the I.A. is not so intimidating, in no small part due to its uniform consisting of a sweater, patterned pants and thick-rimmed glasses. Vi has to wonder what purposes glasses had on an automaton.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: September 20, 2016, 12:57:05 am »

Charlotte exists somewhere, sitting alone and reflecting.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: September 20, 2016, 12:59:02 am »

Vi cocks her head to the side. "Why the glasses?"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 06:49:21 am by Kevak »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: September 20, 2016, 02:37:32 am »

Nixil goes into the training room, intent on some target practice with his Shredder.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: September 20, 2016, 04:10:07 am »

Twilight nods at Kelly, obviously interested, though judging by the frown, isn't feeling too happy that Frisk left. She says her farewells, and returns to the double dorm she calls home. She lays down on the bed, throwing off her saddlebags and leaving her two books on bedsheets. She also messages Woodsworth. ">Woodsworth? Would it be alright to tell one somepony about what's going on? I feel like one of my closest friends needs to know what's going on, I can't keep her in the dark about this.<"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: September 20, 2016, 05:38:20 am »

Logan pockets her newfound sack of dollars, settling it next to the rest of her items. Standing eerily still and considering her options, she begins searching for Yian Garuga.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: September 20, 2016, 07:13:17 am »

Anna, after perhaps exchanging phone numbers with Frisk, wanders to the library.

"Oh, hello..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: September 20, 2016, 08:17:35 am »

"Hum?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: September 20, 2016, 08:22:10 am »

Kelly after a few moments waves goodbye to the pony.Before heading off to meet and greet the rest of her teammates.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: September 20, 2016, 08:55:44 am »

The End is honing its scythe in the gym.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 20, 2016, 09:01:57 am »

Kelly's ends up arriving at the gym after a while kinda curious what it is.....she stares at the thing with the scythe eyes wide before regaining composure.
"Hello? Are you one of my comrades?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 20, 2016, 09:33:49 am »

Samson sets a course for Shirae. Political instability always makes for good black market prices.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 20, 2016, 09:36:47 am »

"Hum?"
"Hi...?  We were just on the same mission?  You didn't casually murder people?  Er...You look nice?  I don't know, I was just saying hi..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 123