Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85660 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1185 on: September 14, 2016, 09:03:02 am »

"Will removing him and not killing him be a success."

"No, his existence is the anomaly that could spiral out of control, his very being is linked to the Miasma. Removing him would merely be transplanting the disease, without treating it."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: September 14, 2016, 09:05:39 am »

Kelly shifts staring at the screen before taking off there gasmask there voice quieter and slightly clearer as they take a very deep breath .
"Thank you."
Give....a friendly though kinda stiff wave to the screen and go to get something to eat.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 09:35:19 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: September 14, 2016, 09:35:56 am »

"No, his existence is the anomaly that could spiral out of control, his very being is linked to the Miasma. Removing him would merely be transplanting the disease, without treating it."
"...Are you sure it can't be done?  Are you absolutely sure?"
Anna doesn't let anybody kill Solangre just yet.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 09:38:00 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: September 14, 2016, 09:36:58 am »

"Yes."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: September 14, 2016, 09:38:34 am »

"Yes."
"Have you ever tried?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: September 14, 2016, 09:41:41 am »

"Yes."
"Have you ever tried?"
"This planet has tens of millions of intelligent lifeforms. Other planets in this universe have that same amount, or even more. If Solangre persists, you put all of them at risk of annihilation."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: September 14, 2016, 09:43:17 am »

"Yes."
"Have you ever tried?"
"This planet has tens of millions of intelligent lifeforms. Other planets in this universe have that same amount, or even more. If Solangre persists, you put all of them at risk of annihilation."
"You didn't answer my question."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: September 14, 2016, 09:50:08 am »

"Your duty is to protect the Multiverse, not play The Fates. Kill him."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: September 14, 2016, 09:52:10 am »

"Your duty is to protect the Multiverse, not play The Fates. Kill him."
"With all due respect, you're asking me to kill somebody just because a malevolent force created them.  If that was a good rationale to kill things, I'd be dead."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: September 14, 2016, 09:53:58 am »

[to the team besides Anna] "Someone gank the monkey. We can deal with Anna later."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: September 14, 2016, 09:57:18 am »

[to the team besides Anna] "Someone gank the monkey. We can deal with Anna later."
Anna glares at the callous person.
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: September 14, 2016, 09:59:21 am »

Logan kneels down before Solangre and removes her helmet. She stares him right in the eyes, the second time that day.

"I have been alive for a very long time. Paltry compared to you, perhaps, but a long time all the same.

If there is one thing I know with certainty, it is that people end up better when they are left to their own devices than if they are controlled and manipulated.

You fought well, Solangre. Take pride in that."

Once everyone is done speaking, and assuming there aren't any objections, Logan drives her sword through Solangre for the last time.
This continues to happen.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: September 14, 2016, 10:01:08 am »

((If she could hear him over the mob and he actually transmitted it to her I'm sure she would.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: September 14, 2016, 10:02:10 am »

((If she could hear him over the mob and he actually transmitted it to her I'm sure she would.))
((And she's not within earshot?  I find that unlikely.))
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: September 14, 2016, 10:13:04 am »

"Would you destroy your home and everyone in it to save one person?"
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 123