Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85762 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1125 on: September 03, 2016, 08:47:22 pm »

((That one worked! Thanks, Fish!))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: September 03, 2016, 09:02:32 pm »

((NP.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 04, 2016, 04:21:13 am »

"CHARLOTTE! I NEED TO GET CLOSER! BRING ME UP!"

Hop on Charlotte's bird, and call out to Solangre once again, attempting to:
>ACT>
>PERSUADE

Fly up and circle at a safe distance from Solangre!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 04, 2016, 11:07:40 am »

Stoneskin on H.E.F.A.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: September 06, 2016, 01:42:27 am »

Fly up and circle at a safe distance from Solangre!
"CHARLOTTE! I NEED TO GET CLOSER! BRING ME UP!"

Hop on Charlotte's bird, and call out to Solangre once again, attempting to:
>ACT>
>PERSUADE

Wario pouts. "I was going to do that anyway! This microgame is garbage!"

As Solangre charges down the steps, Wario grabs at the idol.
Bastion would react to Solangre's charge at HEFA's shell and move to intercept it, plowing through guards while the Machina ex Deus shields them from the attack with his own body.
Stoneskin on H.E.F.A.
Logan calmly slides into place in front of Hefa and Smashes her massive greatsword down on the angry God.
"Hmph."

Anna attempts to captchalogue the monkey.  Also, she attacks (attacked, actually) Solangre.
"That's just embarrassing." Mega gets up, mortified but largely okay, and with the cow this time out of the way then promptly runs up at the large blue monkey-god again, attempting to steal the idol from his neck should Wario fail... and should he succeed, oerforming a Grab and Strike on the deity.
Garuga rather shakily gets up. That hurt a bit, the fall more so than the blade, but it had taken stronger blows and kept fighting. This time would be no different.

It was, however, annoyed at the ease with which this Solangre had thrown it aside. It looks around, locks onto Solangre once more, and Insta-Charges at him.
I Fire a Terra bullet uphill at the over grown blue ape.
"Mm.. Interesting." Hijack the spiritual connection as it forms. Sever the output string from the original host via Foxfire. Redirect the energy to Self.
H.E.F.A., though expressionless, seems absolutely defiant as Solangre attempts to attack her.

No.
You are wrong.
You are not a God. You are a Tyrant.
You are a plague to the very world you inhabit.
You are a destroyer. You may be the essence of Fire and Light, but you are also the essence of Death.
And i shall be the one that holds you back.

Activate "i am the fire that protects."
"DO YOU NOT SEE THE INEVITABILITY OF YOUR DEATH?"

The End places a Mark of the End on Solangre himself.
Samson is not entertained by this interruption. He demonstrates this by treating the soldier's head like a T-Ball and going for a home run with his gun.
Open fire on Solangre with my Shredder, set to kill.
"Oh, Celestia! Get away from me!"

Use Telekinesis to grab the Rider's spear thing, and then stab the lizard with it. Considering the fact that he's riding the thing, it should knock them both away.
"Die, lowly peasants!"

Ulibossk casts dominate on the salamander rider. He orders his thrall to fire at the guard who injured his face tentacle.

"CHARLOTTE! I NEED TO GET CLOSER! BRING ME UP!" Frisk requests Charlotte to get closer to Solangre. The beast tamer pulls on the reins of her bird and it flies straight up into the air with a mighty flap of its wings that sends a cloud of dust radiating from where it stood. Charlotte pulls the bird into the sky far enough to be away from the battle, and then directs it towards Solangre, who is currently running down his temple's steps.
Frisk ACTS in order to PERSUADE Solangre to stop fighting. [3 vs. 3] As Frisk makes their diplomatic case to end hostilities, Solangre looks up at the child as if he was considering their case. It looks as though Frisk makes some headway until Solangre responds, "You have nothing for me!" The Ape-God turns their attention away from Frisk and resumes thundering down the stone steps.
Corn-panion attempts to sway Solangre as well, telling him that he is the only one who can stop this corn-tastrophe. This goes unnoticed.

"I was going to do that anyway! This microgame is garbage!" Wario complains about the Microgame and then charges up the temple steps in an attempt to intercept Solangre, particularly the golden monkey head idol strapped to his chest. [7 vs 3+2] Solangre leaps over Wario, but as he does so the garlic-eater jumps as well, snatching his hands around the idol as Solangre goes over him. [Strength: 2+2] Wario attempts to rip the idol away, but the dual-straps keep it firmly pinned against Solangre's chest. The Sun God lands a bit farther down the steps with Wario still clutching to his chest. [2+2 vs. 3] Solangre grabs Wario by the collar of his jacket and tries to throw him off, but Wario stays on, clinging like a persistent parasite.

Bastion lights up and his humanoid figure looks as though it has gained a tiny ounce of consciousness, just for a moment. Looking at the path between Solangre and H.E.F.A., it rushes to the aid of the fire spirit and stands in front of her like a living wall.
Zara casts Stoneskin on H.E.F.A., making the fire spirit more resistant to physical tasks. How someone can increase the physical toughness of a fire spirit is an impressive mystery, yet H.E.F.A. can feel her own essence empowered by the spell, as if she can take more of a beating without faltering.
Logan takes a stand in front of Bastion and H.E.F.A., Greatsword at the ready to perform a devastating overhead strike.

"Hmph." Anna is less impressed with Solangre than critics were for No Man's Sky, and she targets the God for captchaloguing. [5] Anna fails to captchalouge Solangre, though she does receive a file on the Golden Monkey Idol which gets stored in the index. She also transfers the wounds from Garuga's head onto Solangre. [4 vs. 2] The dragon would feel marginally betters as a small portion of his wounds are transferred to the charging God-Ape. As the magical attack connects with him, a golden energy field surrounds Solangre's body and deflects the attack, the field quickly dissipating and its host not slowing by a single step in the process.

"That's just embarrassing." Mega is humiliated at having been outmaneuvered by a cow, but everyone was too busy fighting to notice. With that out of the way, the Indonesian charges up the steps at Solangre, with no farm animals in her way, and sees that the Sun God and Wario are struggling over the Golden Monkey Idol. With Solangre distracted and Wario putting in his work, Mega assists her teammate with a Grab and Slash, [4+2 vs. 1+2-1(Distracted)] grabbing Solangre by the arm and flinging herself off of his muscles to get around him. As she is sailing across his back, Mega whips her Kerambit blade across the mid-section of his back. Her blade bounces off as if it had hit a brick wall and the golden field surrounds Solangre, although now it glows considerably brighter than when Anna had hit Solangre previously.

Garuga picks itself up and feels a bit better from its injuries thanks to Anna. It spots Solangre down the steps and launches into an angry Insta-Charge, its indignation bolstered by how frustrating it was to get punched out by a smaller being who wasn't even Mike Tyson. [10 vs. 5-1(Distracted)] Mega makes the wise decision of diving out of the way as Garuga stomps over her and then rams it's head straight into Solangre's backside. Solangre, and by extension, Wario, go flying off the steps. [Strength: 3+2] Miraculously, Wario stays on Solangre this whole time, clutching to the Golden Monkey Idol. [8] Wario lands under Solangre as the Ape-God hits the ground after flying several dozen  meters off of the temple, and remains uninjured if a little dazed, as is Solangre. The Sun God stumbles to his feet, the golden field growing brightly around him, to the point where it almost engulfs him, before it shuts off. The glowing red eyes of the Idol suddenly become dull and lifeless.

Zingleborg, laying on the ground, configures a Terra Bullet out of a chunk of the temple and flings it at Solangre. [7 vs. 3] As Solangre begins to pick himself up, the bullet smashes into his upper-back, breaking apart and sending the Sun-God stumbling forward. He takes a look over his shoulder, glaring at Zingleborg.
The Crystal Elemental recovers from its wounding and looks down at all the fighting below it. The crystalline structure knows that at the hobbling pace it moves at, it'll be a couple minutes before it can get back down the steps, which would mean losing valuable time. It looks around for something it can be of use for near the top of the temple, and fixes its eyes on the Altar. The Elemental rushes to the Altar and places its arms around the sides of it, and slowly tears it out of the floor, leaving a crater of stone and dirt while it hoists the nearly ton-heavy platform above its head.

"Mm.. Interesting." Vi muses at the situation, particularly focusing on the energy's of the crowd. The kitsune begins to absorb it, and now feels that what was once a unified feeling of solidarity and supplication has been replaced with a mixture of fear, excitement, anger and confusion, making for a more varied and eclectic meal.

No.
You are wrong.
You are not a God. You are a Tyrant.
You are a plague to the very world you inhabit.
You are a destroyer. You may be the essence of Fire and Light, but you are also the essence of Death.
And i shall be the one that holds you back.

H.E.F.A. stands in defiance against Solangre and activates the fire that protects, her flame appearing to glow even stronger now. Solangre's glare moves from Zingleborg back to her. "Fire and Light do not bring Death, Life does! Without Life, there would be no Death! My powers go beyond what you can see and think about!"

"DO YOU NOT SEE THE INEVITABILITY OF YOUR DEATH?" The End is the next Cazadore to speak to Solangre, and capture his attention by casting a Mark of the End directly on him. [3 vs. 5] This time, Solangre eludes The End's efforts to pin him down. "I don't care how many types of magic you people have! I'll kill all of you!"

Samson does not approve of a Kolinquo guard stabbing his rifle, and performs a baseball swing with the butt his Mosin-Nagant at the offending guard. [1 vs. 7] The guard ducks under Sampson's swing, which was no different than knowing how to dodge a club. Sampson, already off balance, almost trips over his legs as he tries to recover from the big attack, giving the guard a counter opportunity. [6 vs. 10->8]  The guard thrusts his spear at Samson's stomach, which the berserker-sniper is able to leap away from, the tip of the spear ending up an inch off of his suit.

Nixil changes the setting on his Shredder to kill and begins to fire at Solangre with precise single shots. [6 vs. 3+2] Solangre takes a grazing laser to the chest and then takes notice of the Andalite. Solangre ducks and weaves around the rest of the shots in a show of notable agility and finesse.

"Oh, Celestia! Get away from me!" Twilight rightfully freaks out with the lizard pulling her in with its tongue, drawing her closer to it's riders electrical spear. Twilight telepathically grabs at the spear, [9 vs. 4] and rips it out of the guard's grip. Her horn glows as the length of the spear stabs into the flesh of the Lizard, electrical barbs sending visible shockwaves through both it and its rider. The rider lets out a cry as he falls off onto the roof, twitching, while the lizard grows limp but still alive, its tongue slithering away from Twilight, freeing her.

"Die, lowly peasants!" Ulibossk continues to be as charismatic as Mussolini with Stage IV Syphilis, directing his mental energies into the Lizard Rider. [9 vs. 2] Being literally shocked, the rider offers little resistance, physical or mental, as his cognitive abilities are hijacked by the tentacled creature. Ulibossk orders his thrall to shoot the Kolinquo that hit him with an arrow previously. [7 vs. 8] The archer fires at an arrow at the targeted Kolinquo guard, sailing by his head and ultimately breaking against the surface of the temple.

The Kolinquo Spearman continues to assault Samson like he has a personal vendetta. [10 vs. 7->5] Samson quickly leaps to the side, but it turns out to be the wrong side as the Spearman lands a textbook thrust into Samson, jamming it into his abdomen and piercing his stomach. The Spearman jumps back, pulling the spear with him and allowing a serious amount of blood to come flowing out of a new hole in Samson's lower torso.

A few guards rush at Wario who landed not far from Solangre. [1 vs. 3] They thrust their spears at him on the ground, as if he were a rabbit, but the persistent and squirmy Wario rolls around for his life while spear-ends jam into the dirt around him. Eventually he rolls far enough away where he can scramble back to his feet.

Due to its size, Garuga is identified as a threat, and a company of guard archers begins firing at the dragon. [1 vs. 1] The arrows hit everywhere except for Garuga, if these archers were actually targeting the temple itself, they would be considered great sharpshooters.

The guard that had tried to sneak up on Nixil and got a kick to the chest for it manages to recover. [8 vs. 8] Making no efforts at stealth, he charges at the Andalite and wraps himself around one of its rear legs. Nixil merely shakes him off like a piece of trash.

A Swordsman rushes at The End and attempts to flank the dark spirit, [6 vs. 10] but The End manages to duck under a blade intended for its head, and even manages to get out a quick counter-attack. [8-2(Quick-Counter) vs. 4] Quickly and haphazardly slashing the Scythe, The End manages to give the Swordsman a good-sized cut across his unarmed shoulder. The Swordsman curses and takes a few steps back.

A Kolinquo guard tackles Zara. [7 vs. 6] He hits Zara full-force and goes falling back to the floor, as lightly armored people ramming themselves into someone wearing a full set of steel armor backed by runes tend to do. Zara is forced to take a few steps back due to the kinetic impact but quickly and easily recovers.

Solangre looks to H.E.F.A., "Such bravery in hiding behind your followers! See what a real God can do!" He charges straight for H.E.F.A., causing Logan to run forward and leap, hoisting her Worm Greatsword behind her head as she sails forward. [6 vs. 1] Solangre attempts to slide past her, but Logan is quick on the draw and sends the heavy blade directly onto the top of his skull, resulting in something that sounds like a hammer striking an anvil. The sword smashes through Solangre's skull and sends him onto his ass, bits of bone scattering around and blood trailing down his face. [9-2(Stunned) vs. 3] Still on the ground, Solangre retaliates with lightning speed, sending his massive left foot arching into Logan's knee, accompanied by a popping sound and a whole lotta' pain. After injuring Logan, Solangre leaps away and doesn't even engage Bastion or H.E.F.A.

Solangre runs with one hand holding onto his obsidian blade and the other covering his large head wound. In his run, he takes the hand off of his head and gestures at Nixil, sending a white-hot orb of fire at the Andalite. [4-2(Stunned) vs. 8] Nixil barely adjusts his head as the fireball sails past him, and gets a couple shots off on the moving Solangre. [10 vs. 7-2(Stunned)] The first shot is wide, but the second hits Solangre directly in the center of his torso. The Sun God is sent backwards by the attack, dropping his knife and rolling over. He gets up, sporting a wound in his chest that leaks blood and smells of singed fur. [Constitution: 5+2] Despite this two serious injuires, Solangre is able to continue running past Nixil, before any more accurate laser shots can commence.

Solangre finally slows down as he reaches his destination, right above the prone body of Zingleborg, who had just landed the first proper attack on the Sun God. [5-2(Stunned) vs. 2-2(On Ground)] Solangre wraps his bare fists around Zingleborg's left leg, while the Mage batters him over the head with his staff with little technique or focus, being about as effective as using a wet piece of toast as a weapon. [3+2-2] Solangre tries to rip Zingleborg's leg, though the pounding headache and the blood pouring into his face both serve as potent distractions. Zingleborg, purely by accident, manages to get Solangre off of him when he inadvertently thrusts the end of his staff into the Sun God's right eye. Solangre roars in pain and clutches the eye, and while no permanent damage is done, it gives Zingleborg enough time to crawl away and get to his feet.

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:55:26 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 06, 2016, 01:49:08 am »

Twilight breathes heavily, before eyeing the electric prod currently held in her magic. She sends the barb into Solangre multiple times, striking areas like the legs and the open head wound.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: September 06, 2016, 01:52:52 am »

Continue opening fire on Solangre until I run out of kill shots.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 06, 2016, 02:04:57 am »

"Discordant. Good." Amplify the anger and fear, seed feelings of oppression and hate towards the Priesthood within the crowd. How Dare They? In more receptive, charismatic minds, leave the quiet thoughts of Revolution. Riot. Revolt. Seed an urge within the crowd as a whole to approach the temple.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:07:31 am by Kevak »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: September 06, 2016, 02:05:52 am »

Not satisfied with an Insta-Charge, Garuga lets out an earpiercing shriek before charging up to Solangre and trying to Beak Slam him into submission.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: September 06, 2016, 04:58:12 am »

Logan takes this opportunity to retrieve the Flask of Estus she always kept so near and drink from it.
Black lives matter.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: September 06, 2016, 08:25:06 am »

"Such bravery in hiding behind your followers! See what a real God can do!"

"YOU HYPOCRITE. YOU CONSIDER HIDING BEHIND FOLLOWERS COWARDLY, BUT YOUR OWN STILL ASSIST YOU."

The End attempts once more to place a Mark of the End on Solangre.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 06, 2016, 08:47:13 am »

Samson pauses as he looks down at the new hole in him. Red runes light up along his skin as he rips off his jacket and turns to the spearman.
He targets the spearman with a savage blow to the gonads.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 06, 2016, 09:02:38 am »

Anna continues captchaloguing the monkey.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 06, 2016, 10:13:44 am »

Wario points at Anna, face red with rage. "You robber! That monkey is mine!" He tries to snatch the idol. Again.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 06, 2016, 10:38:57 am »

"Feel the power of Ulibossk, the master mindflayer and tremble!"

Ulibossk orders the salamander rider to protect Bastion, and attack anyone that attacks him. He orders the thrall to fire at the spearman who stabbed Bastion. He then casts mindflay on Solangre. (Rhyme?)
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 123