Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85777 times)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1080 on: August 28, 2016, 10:09:37 am »

Ulibossk prepares to fight.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 28, 2016, 02:49:35 pm »

The End uses Mark of the End on the overgrown monkey's necklace thing.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: August 28, 2016, 11:57:42 pm »

Drift with the crowd towards the temple. Listen to that which is spoken.

Vi steps in line with the crowd migrating from the marketplace to Solangre's Temple, her sensitive ears focusing on the conversations of the Kolinquo buzzing around her.

"So Lady Tepiani is going to Solangre's Temple? Why's that news?"
"She has visitors with her. Strange visitors, and not coerced to come with her either. They say they walk right besides

Nix quickly telepathically fires thoughts and images into the minds of his fellow Cazadores, highlighting the seeming importance of the Golden Monkey artefact as a target, as well as relaying the info regarding Solangre's sight based disintegration abilities, and immunity to projectiles.
Logan stands tall and looks Solangre as much in the eye as she can, gripping her sword firmly.

Then, again, she musters saliva and spits loudly in his direction.
Bastion would unceremoniously drop zingleborg to the floor, staring down Solangre and subtly taking aim.
Zingelborg Pulls out a Rather Old Book and Begins to Read Aloud from it, Still being Held Over Sampson's Shoulder He Says *Something* in a Language Anyone that Could Truly Concentrate on it Would Understand...
"Fo rife, dbool, ria dna swodah: my dmancom fo het eenelstm stup lla woelb, by raedd dosg lfaem nda rdak sosul fema I drwa yuo ofrm eth idvo neeetwb. Ni het enam fo my kbcal airceihnetn uoy moec."
Attempting to summon Some Sort of Elemental.
Charlotte prepares to take to the air on her bird if necessary. Unlike her other allies, she lacked any special power or skill, possessing only her mace and her not-incosiderable physical strength.

However, she could get the high ground.
Frisk, seemingly ignored by Lady Tepiani, attempts to calm Solangre.

But first..
>ACT>
>SOLANGRE>
>CHECK

The End uses Mark of the End on the overgrown monkey's necklace thing.

Lady Tepiani raises her head, "Lord Solangre, these people have come to witness your awesome feats of power. Would you indulge them?"

Solangre's lips curl, "Is that what they are here for, just a show? Well then they'll get one! Come forth with your sacrifice, mortal!" Tepiani and her servants begin climbing the steps of the ultimate pyramid, and as they do so, the kneeling Kolinquo rise to stand in synchronicity. The Kolinquo begin to hum, hundreds upon hundreds of individual voices forming one melody that would be calming if it weren't in such a large number. Instead, the very ground shakes with their collective voice, rumbling like a swarm of Africanized bees roused by a disturbance.

Nix transmits several ideas he believes are important to the rest of his teammates, including the vitality of Solangre's monkey skull artifact, as well as his apparently psychic fire powers and immunity to projectile weaponry.

Logan stands tall and stares down Solangre straight in his eyes. They meet for a split second, before Solangre focuses back on Tepiani. Logan spits in Solangre's direction, and ends up lobbing some spittle into the back of Ulibossk's head.

Bastion dumps Zingleborg on the ground like the mage was a sack of manure and takes aim with his rifle at Solangre's center of mass. The Kolinquo, having never seen a gun fire, do not react to this brazen display of preempting violence, nor does Solangre.

Zingleborg himself gets to his feet and recites any ancient language, a portal manifesting in front of him. Out of it steps a construct slightly larger than a man, but still possessing an anthropomorphic shape. Instead of flesh and bone, it appears to be made out of a reflective blue crystal substance. Kolinquo in the surrounding area back away from this new creation.

Charlotte rears her Tootalin ready to take flight at a moment's notice, and the bird hunkers down in a pose similar to a runner  before a race begins.
Frisk, the Tootalin's other passenger, performs a CHECK on Solangre. [Empathy: 1 vs. 10] SOLANGRE: HP - ? ATK - ? DEF - ? DESCRIPTION: HE'S LIKE A CAT-MONKEY THING PROBABLY?

The End targets the Mark of the End on Solangre's chest-bound artifact. [Will: 9 vs. 7] An aura of death begins to surround the artifact. Solangre looks down, "Guh! What is this magic?"

H.E.F.A. escapes from Solangre's Temple undetected by him and hides among the crowd in an ethereal, invisible state.

Everyone else begins to prepare for a fight in their own capacity and method.

Tepiani and the treasured cow are halfway up the steps to the altar. From underneath the golden monkey head, Solangre pulls out an obsidian blade darker than a moonless night and scaled to fit in his palm. He licks his lips with anticipation as the cow draws near, and also swipes at the Mark of the End with his knife, as if it were a stain he could flick away.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:01:20 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: August 29, 2016, 12:01:09 am »

Drift along with the crowd. May as well.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: August 29, 2016, 12:07:16 am »

"We're kicking this off once he preforms the sacrifice right?"
Prepare to shoot the Monkey with a Guiding Strike.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:21:35 am by kj1225 »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: August 29, 2016, 12:08:43 am »

<Permission to engage the target?>
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: August 29, 2016, 12:12:16 am »

Frisk looks away from the sacrifice, and proceeds to..

>ACT >
>SOLANGRE>
>PERSUADE
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:17:23 am by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: August 29, 2016, 12:13:19 am »

[b>]
Black lives matter.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: August 29, 2016, 12:14:56 am »

Ulibossk gives Logan a death glare, before saying:

<It would be better to start now. We dont know what kind of effect the sacrifice will have on his strength.>

Ulibossk orders his thrall to shoot at the High Priests chest, before casting mind flay on Solangre.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: August 29, 2016, 12:17:02 am »

Illk het belu epa, dan nangihyt htat patstemt ot otps ouy.
Zingleborg has his Elemental Attack Solangre, Then Goes on to try Shooting (2) magic Missiles at the Over-Developed Blue Ape.[/glow][/abbr]
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: August 29, 2016, 01:08:49 am »

locking on to the monkey idol, weakened by it's mark of the end, he fires a snap-shot at it, followed by a second shot aimed at one of solangre's rear legs.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: August 29, 2016, 01:16:11 am »

Nix draws his shredder and takes aim at Solangre, whilst using his omni-directional vision to keep an eye on the crowd.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: August 29, 2016, 04:15:02 am »

Attempt to use Magic to grab Solangre's sword, before flying up to higher ground, like to a support beam or something.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: August 29, 2016, 04:17:34 am »

After Solangre has been attacked by the ranged members of the Cazadores, Mega rushes the ape, using a Grab and Strike maneuver and aiming at the chain keeping the idol on the ape!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: August 29, 2016, 05:31:44 am »

<Very well.>

i am the fire that protects
i am the blade of the weak
i am the refuge of the broken
Though my enemy be the fiercer flame, the greater blaze, a god, a sun
i will do my duty.

Come out of hiding and burn Solangre's spirit.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 123