Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85776 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1065 on: August 28, 2016, 12:50:37 am »

Twilight follows Tepiani to Solangre's chambers. Along the way, she begins asking questions to her. "So...Miss Tepiani, what is it that you do here, exactly? You don't seem like an agricultural advisor."

Anna follows the Lady.

"We thank you greatly for this."
"I suppose that leaves me the duty of carrying the dead weight."
Pick up and fireman carry Zingleborg along.
Remain Unconscious Until Some Greater Force then myself says I Wake up.

The Cazadores follow Lady Tepiani and her prized cow while Topilizin and his guard stay behind them warily. Twilight Sparkles asks about Tepiani's occupation. "Oh my, a talking burro! How charming, if we did not worship a talking cat-ape, I would be halfway shocked. My bastard of a husband left me for a young puta years ago, and so I drove him out of the city and kept his estate and his wealth. I run them better than he ever has, and make sure our capital doesn't fall into ruins. Solangre always asks for so much blood, does He not realize how it stains His surroundings? I wonder what the inside of his Temple looks like and how well it is maintained."

"No need to thank me, I'm only here to protect my assets and be a good host."

As Lady Tepiani and her party, containing the Cazadores, make their way to Solangre's Temple, onlooking Kolinquo stop what they are doing, first turning their attention to Tepiani, and then to her strange guests. Many of them actually set their current plans aside and begin to walk behind the group, forming a new army of entranced onlookers. "This has happened before," notes Lady Tepiani, "When I've come to make a sacrifice, they will come, though usually not in this number. You're people are making me even more popular." By the time the Cazadores reach Solangre's Temple, even more massive in person, the number of Kolinquo behind them has swelled into the hundreds.

Zingleborg begins to stir in Bastion's grip. He's now conscious enough to speak, though he's still under the cyborg's physical domination, hoisted over his shoulder like a ragdoll.

Very well. HEFA boldly flies directly in front of Solangre, making the same request as before. As i have said, please leave this universe. You are a danger to both it and its inhabitants.

Solangre grits his teeth. "Do not speak to me like that! Fire, I am the king of your domain!" The God squeezes his left palm like he were crushing an invisible fruit, or skull, and the golden monkey-head artifact strapped to his chest began to pulse. HEFA would begin to feel as if rope were being tied around her body. [1 vs. 6] Despite his efforts at containing her, HEFA manages to pull away from his grip and slip back into hiding. Furious, Solangre roars and rushes down the corridors of his Temple...

Vi disperses the foxfire. No need to continue wasting the energy. "Now then. Lets us something interesting." Return to observing. If people desire to give attention then so be it. Long as they aren't being a problem.

Vi halts the flow of magical energies on her bodies and resumes observing the people at the marketplace. A few onlookers of the scene that had taken place before continue to stare at Vi curiously, but as human nature would have it, it's only a little more time before they grow bored of her and resume their routine. Goods are exchanged in loud commotion and flecks of gossip and debate pepper conversations, while children run in the road in front of Vi, chasing one another. This normal marketplace is disrupted once again, and Vi can sense a change in the emotions of these people. Conversations grow serious and tense, and suddenly people begin filtering out of the marketplace and towards the location of Solangre's temple, their unconscious connection to Vi growing weaker and weaker as the market grows emptier.

The dying orange sun shimmers on the horizon and gives the world a warm glow as the Cazadores reach the foot of the great Temple. Before Lady Tepiani can walk up the steps to the altar, the doors to the pyramid fly open and Solangre rushes outside, seen clearly in the flesh by the Cazadores for the first time, built like a silverback gorilla had been bred with one of those aliens from James Cameron's Avatar in a twisted experiment. Every Kolinquo, including Lady Tepiani and Topilizin, drops to a single knee at the sight of Solangre, the collective energy of shifting weight creating a spontaneous, singular noise. "I have been disturbed in my home! There is an intruder in our midst!" His voice carries even better than the High Priest's, even when Solangre stands at a much greater distance. "Who knows about this? Who?" None of the Kolinquo move, but their nervous eyes glance over the Cazadores. It isn't long before Solangre, scanning the crowd from his high position, notices an odd cluster among his flock. "What is this? What brings these things here?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:02:13 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 28, 2016, 12:55:11 am »

HEFA communicates with the rest of the party. <My apologies. I seem to have angered the target.>
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: August 28, 2016, 12:56:39 am »

Nix quickly telepathically fires thoughts and images into the minds of his fellow Cazadores, highlighting the seeming importance of the Golden Monkey artefact as a target, as well as relaying the info regarding Solangre's sight based disintegration abilities, and immunity to projectiles.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 28, 2016, 12:57:17 am »

Logan stands tall and looks Solangre as much in the eye as she can, gripping her sword firmly.

Then, again, she musters saliva and spits loudly in his direction.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 12:59:46 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 28, 2016, 12:57:36 am »

Samson sighs as his palm meets his face. Finally fed up he touches his hand to his ear and opens all channels.
"WHO WAS IT!? WHO FUCKING DID IT THIS TIME!? I SWEAR TO ANY AND ALL GODS... Oh."
Samson slowly drops to one knee as well, clearly not the most diplomatic of the group.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 28, 2016, 01:29:52 am »

Zingelborg Pulls out a Rather Old Book and Begins to Read Aloud from it, Still being Held Over Sampson's Shoulder He Says *Something* in a Language Anyone that Could Truly Concentrate on it Would Understand...
"Fo rife, dbool, ria dna swodah: my dmancom fo het eenelstm stup lla woelb, by raedd dosg lfaem nda rdak sosul fema I drwa yuo ofrm eth idvo neeetwb. Ni het enam fo my kbcal airceihnetn uoy moec."
Attempting to summon Some Sort of Elemental.
(Alt Text Was Used if you didn't figure it out.)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 28, 2016, 01:33:49 am »

Drift with the crowd towards the temple. Listen to that which is spoken.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 28, 2016, 01:38:50 am »

Frisk, seemingly ignored by Lady Tepiani, attempts to calm Solangre.

But first..
>ACT>
>SOLANGRE>
>CHECK
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 28, 2016, 01:59:04 am »

Twilight, wanting to help her friends and complete the mission, lights her horn up and steps back a fair distance. If Solangre attempts to attack anyone, use magic to either telekinetically grab something and use it as a weapon, or grab him and throw him away from the group.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 28, 2016, 02:04:14 am »

Anna sighs, perparing to counterattack if anyone is attacked.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 28, 2016, 02:45:36 am »

Mega, never having put her knife completely back into her hair, stands there, primed to pop off its sheath if she is attacked.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 28, 2016, 02:50:27 am »

HEFA hides for now, waiting to see what will happen, prepared to appear if any of the people are hurt.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 28, 2016, 02:52:15 am »

Charlotte prepares to take to the air on her bird if necessary. Unlike her other allies, she lacked any special power or skill, possessing only her mace and her not-incosiderable physical strength.

However, she could get the high ground.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 28, 2016, 09:17:55 am »

Bastion would unceremoniously drop zingleborg to the floor, staring down Solangre and subtly taking aim.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: August 28, 2016, 09:25:32 am »

Wario flexes his muscles.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 123