Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85803 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1035 on: August 24, 2016, 10:53:54 pm »

"Um...Hello."

Then Anna re-engages the bit of the translator that handles outbound messaging.

"Believe you me, I wish you had done that sooner.  He has been nothing but a thorn in our sides.  The entire.  Time.

What would you advise, then?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 24, 2016, 10:54:09 pm »

Wario rubs his hair. "I can respect the cash you sunk into this thing, I guess. ...Not that I even wanted to fight in the first place."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: August 24, 2016, 10:56:39 pm »

Mega slowly resheathes her knife, though she doesn't tir it back up into her hair.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 24, 2016, 11:13:33 pm »

Frisk eyes the Mage hatefully, before attempting to message Woodsworth. <Next mission, can I not be with the Mage?>

They then CHECK the Riders, and ACT if they get an opportunity to so so.
They do not retract their message to Woodsworth, but they do greet the woman with a smile. "Hi! Who are you? Thanks so much for getting rid of that guy. He was really getting annoying. We're deeply sorry for almost making a mess, but it wasn't our intention."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: August 25, 2016, 12:39:03 am »

"If I may make a suggestion, we need to deal with zingleborg. They seem unrepentantly violent, even compared to some of the other skilled fighters here. This will undoubtably cause trouble throughout the mission."
Aim at Zingleborg's head, and listen to the newcomer who apparently paid for the clean road.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: August 25, 2016, 01:51:36 am »

Nix still stands at the ready in his shooting position, trying to listen to everything that's going on and remain unnoticed.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: August 25, 2016, 01:57:30 am »

H.E.F.A. attempts to communicate with Solangre without being seen.
(Initiating Log With LIGHT/[UNKNOWN_VALUE] Spirit "Solangre" [Estimated Power: Extremely High)) Contacting high-power Light Spirit. I am Hexcidecimal Elemental Firewall Automaton/System.

i request that you peacablly leave this place.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: August 25, 2016, 02:13:31 am »

Charlotte quietly sighs in relief, knowing an utter disaster was averted.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: August 25, 2016, 07:02:35 am »

Ulibossk stays silent, gazing at the woman curiously.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: August 25, 2016, 08:17:59 am »

The End continues honing its scythe.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: August 25, 2016, 06:34:59 pm »

Twilight walks a...distance that isn't easily sling-able and says, "Well, um. No, because he...who are you?"
"Um...Hello."

Then Anna re-engages the bit of the translator that handles outbound messaging.

"Believe you me, I wish you had done that sooner.  He has been nothing but a thorn in our sides.  The entire.  Time.

What would you advise, then?"

Nix still stands at the ready in his shooting position, trying to listen to everything that's going on and remain unnoticed.

"I am Lady Tepiani. I saw everything from a window in my hacienda," she states, pointing to one of the impressive homes along the street, just about a block away from the High Priest's temple. "When I saw that you people were about to start a huge brawl on my street, I rushed out to stop it."

The High Priest, with Topilizin still cowering behind him, steps back into view. "Lady Tepiani, the streets do not belong to you. They are under the domain of Solangre, who-"

"Yes, yes, I know! You've said it a thousand times. Solangre may own the roads, but does he pay for their maintenance? Hmm?" The High Priest is speechless. "What have they come here for?"

"According to these people, they are foreigners who have heard the legend of our God and seek an audience with Him."

"If that's the case, let them visit him then! They've restrained the wild one, and so long as he is kept under control and no one else acts out of accord, they will be fine. One malignant squash doesn't sink the ship. You should have more faith in Solangre, he can handle a few rowdy foreigners. Topilizin come with me and bring your guards! We will head to Solangre's Temple immediately." Topilizin reluctantly hops down the temple's steps, and his guards reform into organized lines behind him and the Cazadores. With Tepiani's ability to confront the High Priest and Topilizin, it is becoming clear that the two men do not have quite the total authority and power that they initially presented.

"How are you going to accomplish that?" The High Priest asks Tepiani. "What sacrifice will there be for Solangre?"

"I am the one who will bring the sacrifice." Tepiani snaps her fingers and two servants from her home approach, guiding a reined cow. "One of my finest cattle has become old and sickly. She will make for a fine tribute. I was going to go to Solangre later anyways, but now that we have some proper entertainment, I wish to bring these foreigners as some additional...entertainment."

The sun is beginning to set, and the first signs of Twilight begin to wash over the Kolinquo Empire.

H.E.F.A. attempts to communicate with Solangre without being seen.
(Initiating Log With LIGHT/[UNKNOWN_VALUE] Spirit "Solangre" [Estimated Power: Extremely High)) Contacting high-power Light Spirit. I am Hexcidecimal Elemental Firewall Automaton/System.

i request that you peacablly leave this place.

H.E.F.A. contacts Solangre through immaterial means while remaining hidden. "What?! Who has come into my home uninvited?" Solangre roars, turning around and looking in every direction without giving mind to any of H.E.F.A.'s request besides the fact that someone was communicating with him. "If you want to speak to me, come out of the shadows and show yourself! I do not converse with cowards!" He slams his massive fists against one of the flights of stairs, forming a new crack in place of the many that already exist.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: August 25, 2016, 07:38:41 pm »

Twilight follows Tepiani to Solangre's chambers. Along the way, she begins asking questions to her. "So...Miss Tepiani, what is it that you do here, exactly? You don't seem like an agricultural advisor."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: August 25, 2016, 07:41:41 pm »

((Why do I get the Feeling You speaking Might just Freak her out? or perhaps if the High Priest and Topilizin Will Overhear you and Decide I Wasn't Making things up?))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: August 25, 2016, 08:07:29 pm »

Ulibossk goes along with the entourage to Solangre's temple.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: August 25, 2016, 08:36:24 pm »

Zara's probably with the main group right now? Things have been going a bit fast, sorry for not posting.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 123