Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85830 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1005 on: August 23, 2016, 09:32:16 pm »

"Child. I do not preform charity. It is simply not my nature. If you desire something of me and mine. You must give in return. That give can be anything from useful information to items of interest."

Vi continues to explain her position to the child while he continues to beg for food and money, glazing over her words like they were a soft breeze that brushed past his filthy ears. Eventually, this cyclical conversation pattern is broken up when a hefty man wearing a brown cap approaches them and pulls the beggar boy away from Vi. The man glares at Vi and waves an accusatory finger at her, "How dare you woman! This poor boy seeks only the basic necessities in life and you fail to provide them despite you clearly taking them for granted, hmmph!" A few of the other passing pedestrians begin to look on upon this exchange, as the man is clearly making a scene.

"And I Will exist As long as Shadows Follow Men, And Longer Still When Darkness Lives within the World. And As long as the Sun is within the Sky Shadows Will Follow Men."

"Now you are speaking plain idiocy!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: August 23, 2016, 09:35:49 pm »

"Ignore him, milord, for the sake of your sanity."
Black lives matter.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: August 23, 2016, 09:44:44 pm »

"I have Great power I could Show To Prove my point, as Do Most of my Companions. Would you like to see a Display of the Power *I* Hold?"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: August 23, 2016, 09:45:55 pm »

"I have Great power I could Show To Prove my point, as Do Most of my Companions. Would you like to see a Display of the Power *I* Hold?"

"No."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: August 23, 2016, 09:52:12 pm »

At this, Logan makes an extremely uncharacteristic snort, and nothing else.
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: August 23, 2016, 09:55:43 pm »

"Life is a matter of Give and Take. Predator and Prey. If he cannot provide ample compensation for my time and effort. He will recieve naught. I do not fail to provide as He is not Entitled to my time. He is not Entitled to my effort. He is not Entitled to my labor. Rather then whining and begging. He should instead chose to find work and actually put in effort for once in his life. As for you. Are you not doing exactly the same thing? Failing to provide basic necessities to the child? If you care. Spend Your time and Your wealth on the child and cease bothering me and mine. It is Unwise to provoke Spirits. Mortal." As Vi speaks. She allows Foxfire to begin tracing along her hair, back, and tail. She tweaks the perception of those in the general vicinity to have a slight twinge of fear coupled with awe.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: August 23, 2016, 10:00:08 pm »

Hearing that, Twilight also chuckles a fair bit.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 23, 2016, 10:17:16 pm »

"Well if We do Not See your God Soon We May Decide to "Display" Our Power. Now, Are You Planing on taking us To your God Soon or Planing on Dying soon? Because we may Decide to Not Wait."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: August 24, 2016, 12:34:34 am »

Use my thought speak to communicate only with the two nearby socialites.

<I AM A SERVANT OF SOLANGRE.  YOUR GAZE UPON ME DISPLEASES HIM. DO NOT DISTURB ME FURTHER.>
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: August 24, 2016, 01:17:20 am »

She flies nearer to the sound, going through the ceiling instead of the stairs, since she can do that.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 24, 2016, 09:40:09 am »

The End begins to hone its scythe.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: August 24, 2016, 02:01:08 pm »

As soon the Mage starts saying "we may decide to", Mega springs to try and cover his mouth before he gets the rest out.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 24, 2016, 09:31:21 pm »

"Life is a matter of Give and Take. Predator and Prey. If he cannot provide ample compensation for my time and effort. He will recieve naught. I do not fail to provide as He is not Entitled to my time. He is not Entitled to my effort. He is not Entitled to my labor. Rather then whining and begging. He should instead chose to find work and actually put in effort for once in his life. As for you. Are you not doing exactly the same thing? Failing to provide basic necessities to the child? If you care. Spend Your time and Your wealth on the child and cease bothering me and mine. It is Unwise to provoke Spirits. Mortal." As Vi speaks. She allows Foxfire to begin tracing along her hair, back, and tail. She tweaks the perception of those in the general vicinity to have a slight twinge of fear coupled with awe.

Vi's appearance begins to pulse with Foxfire while the crowd around the drama begins to grow disturbed, with a vague but acute feeling of dread washing over them from the fox spirit. They all begin to back up, and the children all flee, scurrying away like cockroaches exposed to light. [Emotional Manipulation: 5+2(Crowd-Boosted)] The hostile Kolinquo man takes a step back, some of the color draining from his face. "Y-you misunderstand my intention!" He stammers as he moves backwards, almost tripping over the uneven ground beneath him. "I was not giving you a commander, just, just-um, just making a request! That is all!" His laugh is hollow and nervous.

Use my thought speak to communicate only with the two nearby socialites.

<I AM A SERVANT OF SOLANGRE.  YOUR GAZE UPON ME DISPLEASES HIM. DO NOT DISTURB ME FURTHER.>

Nix targets the Kolinquo socialites with the mental power of an uppercut. [Auto-Success] The two youth, of weak and persuadable mental constitution, run from the scene into their lofty house, slamming the door behind them.

"Well if We do Not See your God Soon We May Decide to "Display" Our Power. Now, Are You Planing on taking us To your God Soon or Planing on Dying soon? Because we may Decide to Not Wait."
As soon the Mage starts saying "we may decide to", Mega springs to try and cover his mouth before he gets the rest out.

Mega, hearing Zingleborg's tone of voice, is immediately alerted. With great haste, she covers the ground between herself and The Mage, aiming to silence him before he can complete his threat. [Agility: 7 vs. 10] Mega leaps at Zingleborg, and somehow the ancient mage manages to outmaneuver the highly agile Mega, and jukes her attempt to cover her mouth, causing her to land on the ground besides him though she quickly recovers. By the time Mega gets back into a stable stance, Zingleborg has finished with statement.

"Oh really?" The High Priest has reverted to half-preaching half-screaming speech, belting out words with tangible solid force onto the Cazadores. His question oozes with incredulousness and aloofness. "Do you believe that your half-assed intimidation tactics will make the Kolinquo Empire submit? The Black Serpents numbered over a thousand and we crushed their insurrection! What do we have to fear from a few rogues posing as Gods?" The High Priest makes a motion by throwing his hand over his shoulder, and the other priests retreat into their temple, followed by a whimpering Topilizin.

A new brand of Kolinquo exits the temple simultaneously, riders wearing smooth armor, the color of ebony. It's not a full suit of armor, as it appears to only cover the head, upper torso/back regions, forearms, elbows, knees, and shins, but those covered areas look very well protected. In one hand they carry spears with tips darkened with purple liquid, and with the other hand they grip the top of the skull's of their mounts. The animals they ride upon look like giant red-orange salamanders, with the heads of common snakes. They are as long as a horse and tall as a Great Dane. Each of them possess two beady black eyes that survey the area as they crawl halfway down the pyramid steps with impressive speed. There are five riders in total. "Our Tapayxing Cavalry are among our most glorious and elite of soldiers!" By this point, the High Priest is steadily walking backing into the temple behind him, still facing the Cazadores.

While this has been going on, Topilizin's guard unit have begun spreading out around the Cazadores.

She flies nearer to the sound, going through the ceiling instead of the stairs, since she can do that.

H.E.F.A. flies straight through the ceiling in her immaterial floor, coming out in the center of a gigantic room. The floor is strewn with dried blood and bone remnants, as if Charles Manson had just thrown a quinceanera. At the head of this macabre lair was a statue at least ten meters tall, resembling a somber-looking Kolinquo man sitting with his legs crossed, his open palms laying adjacent on his calfs. In these two cradling palms sat a tremendous, blue ape creature, feasting into the contents of a stone bowl, bits of blood spilling out of it and onto the floor. [Stealth: 5] Solangre pauses his meal and peers over his bowl with a single eye, though H.E.F.A. is able to sink into the floors before he can get a proper look. The Sun God has still been alerted and H.E.F.A. hears his mighty voice ring out, echoing among all the corridors in the pyramid, "WHO COMES?" His thunderous movements indicate that he is racing towards the entrance of this final room, towards the staircase.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: August 24, 2016, 09:36:49 pm »

Logan lowers her shield and weapon.

"Sirs, I beg you, do not listen to this old man. He is sick, out of his mind."
Black lives matter.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 24, 2016, 09:39:56 pm »

((Wow, someone managed to mess things up more than me.))

"Anything that could distract the High Priest would be much appreciated. If this works out, we can frame the thrall as being a part of the Black Serpents. The High Priest would not object as he would be under my control."

Ulibossk orders his thrall to his thrall to fire an arrow at the High Priest's leg, before releasing his psionic power, and casting domination on the High Priest.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 123