Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85913 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #750 on: August 18, 2016, 08:02:36 pm »

Twilight runs after both of them.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 18, 2016, 08:03:21 pm »

I continue North.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 18, 2016, 10:43:31 pm »

H.E.F.A. blinks, manifesting slightly out of her robotic body and scans the man for any and all spiritual influence.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 18, 2016, 10:54:42 pm »

Vi noms the pain the rider is experiencing. Free food is free food.
"Yeah! Somepony might be in trouble!"

Head towards the noise with Charlotte and Anna, and perhaps Frisk.
Hearing the noise, Frisk rushes ahead, and attempts to calm down whoever pr whatever is being hurt. And also teach a lesson to the thing hurting it.
Anna runs after Frisk.
Twilight runs after both of them.
Bastion would sprint from his current position to a location flanking the rider. He would still be trying to remain hidden.
Ulibossk, taking advantage of the riders weakness, casts Domination once more.

Twilight, Frisk, and Anna all run to the source of the noise, getting them out of the field and onto a road where they spot Logan standing in front of the giant bird and a man writhing around on the ground. Ulibossk is a bit away, twirling his staff about. [10+1 vs. 6-1(Mental Vulnerability)] Ulibossk assaults the Kolinquo's mind once more with his Domination attack. This time, the man is not able to resist as much, and soon his cries of terror and pain go quiet. He rises from his kneeling position, looking towards Ulibossk with a glassy look, devoid of any emotion or cognitive impulse. The giant bird caws at him desperately, unsure about the status of his rider. All of the yummy emotion that Vi had been feeding off ends once Ulibossk reduces him to a mindless husk who expends none of the energy that she needs to function. As Frisk attempts to calm the Kolinquo down, he gives them no response, not even looking at the child.
Bastion sprints forward and leaps behind a cart fill of corn, taking cover and making sure the archer is at a good angle in case he needs to make a shot, though now he sees it would be unnecessary. H.E.F.A.'s scan of the rider would find nothing once Ulibossk has established his Domination, in fact her readings make his spiritual signature identical to Ulibossk's.

Meanwhile, the woman that Garuga had encountered runs away from him like a speeding bullet. As she makes her way through the field, the rhythmic sounds of tools slicing into maize crop begin grinding to a halt.

Wario squints at the archer. "What did you losers do? Whatever it is, I doubt it's gonna lead to loot—and if it doesn't lead to loot, I'm not gonna follow it."

Wario keeps heading north.
I continue North.

Wario and The Mage are unimpeded by screaming women and Ulibossk turning a man into a thrall as they continue down the road, past the bird. Now they are flanked on both sides by thatched huts, Kolinquo of all ages run about on their daily routines, cooking and smelting in fireplaces outside their homes, carrying baskets of food and raw material to and fro. The young play as the adults work and the elders sit on surfaces wistfully staring off into the distance, although the appearance of these two foreigners catches all of their attentions, eyes glued on the pudgy hoarder and the unsettling old man. As they walk further down the road, they are met with around fifty Kolinquo, all dressed similarly to the bird-riding Kolinquo that they had encountered before, some of them holding spears while others claim bows, this time of a normal size. In front of them a round middle-aged man, with an outfit that can best be described as a Greek toga splattered with Mesoamerican-style design. They march forward until the older man holds up a hand, and they all grind to a halt, keeping their weapons at the ready. Their leader speaks out to the two Cazadores, "You men! You come and cause calamity among the Kolinquo People, subjects of Lord Solangre! One of my slaves reported on the multitude of ugly, horrible looking creatures harassing him and others in the field, ruining my harvest! Who are you to do this? And be warned, I am no defenseless feeble slave, I employ the best guardship in the Empire! One false step and you die!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 18, 2016, 10:57:47 pm »

Logan whirls around, tosses her helmet to the ground, and points her sword at Ulibossk's throat.

"Why would you DO that?! I wanted to speak with him, you damned fool!"
Black lives matter.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 18, 2016, 10:59:45 pm »

Twilight, having seen this happen, says "Yeah, you just cast some sort of spell. I don't know what you did, exactly, but I'm sure this wasn't part of any plan."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: August 18, 2016, 11:00:11 pm »

Frisk begins crying, and looks angrily at Ulibossk. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HIM? HE DID NOTHING TO US! NOTHING!..... YOU MONSTER!" They run over and attempts to appeal to the rider once more.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 18, 2016, 11:00:24 pm »

H.E.F.A. quickly goes back into her body and runs up to Ulibossk, pointing her flamethrower at him beside Logan. "What did you do to that man?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 18, 2016, 11:02:51 pm »

Anna moves to Frisk, wordlessly offering a hug.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 18, 2016, 11:03:03 pm »

"... Well, I'm gonna split."
Onwards to the North once more.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 18, 2016, 11:03:24 pm »

Wario crosses his arms. "Some of my allies are, uh, not so bright. We were trying to make peace, but..." He shrugs. "They aren't very good at that¨—or anything else, for that matter. If you don't mind, I'd like to show you something." Wario very, very slowly tilts the basket towards the men. "As an apology, we gathered some maize for you." Wario sets the basket down on the floor. "This should help to make up for the time that lo—dude lost, at least."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:23:48 pm by Elephant Parade »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 18, 2016, 11:05:10 pm »

"It is quite simple, We are gods from a distant land, here to Settle a dipute of Who owns the sun with your god. Point us in the correct Direction and we won't harm you, Resist and every Kolinquo here will Die.

I wish you had more brains Wario, God of War."

"the Mage" Says almost as an after thought.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:07:17 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 18, 2016, 11:07:00 pm »

Twilight also runs over to Frisk, trying to comfort them in anyway she can. A hoof on the shoulder, a hug to calm them down? Whatever the case, Twilight is going to help Anna with Frisk.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 18, 2016, 11:09:09 pm »

Anna moves to Frisk, wordlessly offering a hug.
They break out of it, still doing their best to shake the mind-flayed rider.

Twilight also runs over to Frisk, trying to comfort them in anyway she can. A hoof on the shoulder, a hug to calm them down? Whatever the case, Twilight is going to help Anna with Frisk.
The hugs don't hold, and they just keep trying.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 18, 2016, 11:10:40 pm »

"The rider has ceased being a person. For all intents and purposes. They are Dead. All attempts at interacting with it are futile."
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 123