Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85900 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #735 on: August 18, 2016, 05:58:20 pm »

((Ah, crap. Sorry guys!))

Twilight stays out of the odd Microgame, and then continues North with everyone else, taking Frisk's lead.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 06:30:30 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 18, 2016, 06:22:42 pm »

Anna deposits the maize, then, before continuing after Frisk.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 18, 2016, 07:31:46 pm »

Logan lowers her shield and takes an open, vulnerable stance.

"There is word your god has arrived and walks the earth. I wish to pay my respects."
Ulibossk sneers at the riders resistance, and uses mind flay on him.
Bastion would watch from his cover, trying to judge how alert the archer was. He had no doubts that the bow was strong enough to snipe him down from his spot, but he also had decent reaction times and some armor plating. He would prefer to remain stealthy however.
Vi watches the interaction between the rider and Logan. If the rider gets hostile. Dump the rider into an illusion more or less identical to the local area, just with everything, including the bird not present and fry them with Foxfire.

Logan inquires if she can speak directly to Solangre. The Kolinquo bird-rider lets out something between a grunt and a chuckle. "Lord Solangre is a busy God, always attending to His Ways and Deeds. It's difficult enough for a loyal subject to gain an audience with Him, let alone an outsider. If you had a grand enough sacrifice, that could garner His interest, but what makes a worthy tribute is up to Him to decide."
Ulibossk decides to push his mental assault casts Mind Flay on the Kolinquo man. [10+1 vs. 9] As he's speaking with Logan, the bird-rider suddenly falls to one knee, clutching his head with his hands and dropping the bow on the ground. He lets out a sharp cry of pain, burying his palms into his sinuses. The mount looks over at him, obviously concerned by his current state.
Bastion determines that, at the moment, the archer is not very alert, and Vi sees no reason to give an illusion with what he has to deal with.
Garuga takes this time to hide in the fields. [1] He runs back into the maize and promptly slams right into a laborer, causing her to drop her basket of maize upon the ground. She turns around, looking for the source of the impact, and spots Garuga, leading to her becoming very loud.

Everyone, with the exception of Frisk, Anna, Charlotte and Twilight, all come out of the field and walk up the road, where the find the scene of Logan standing in front of a Kolinquo having a very bad mental breakdown next to a worried, giant bird. Also, Ulibossk is about a hundred feet South of them, waving his staff about in the air. Also, there is a woman screaming in a nearby field.

Charlotte....keeps none of the corn. She has enough bait anyway for animals.

On second thought, she keeps one of length of corn, and places the rest somewhere for the natives to find. It didn't sit right with her to steal all of it, and even this little bit was making her uncomfortable. She quickly whispers an apology to absent farmers, before heading off into the maize after Frisk and settling her Cornpanion on her shoulder.
"Stay there, little one."
((Ah, crap. Sorry guys!))

Twilight stays out of the odd Microgame, and then continues North with everyone else, taking Frisk's lead.
Anna deposits the maize, then, before continuing after Frisk.

Charlotte places her Cornpanion on her shoulder. "When are we going to get something to drink? I'm starched!" She joins Twilight and Anna as they go northwards through the thick maize field, [Search: Auto-Succeed] and eventually find Frisk standing all by their lonesome. They obviously did not manage to catch the farmer. They also hear a good deal of hollering and hooting coming from just up ahead.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 18, 2016, 07:33:15 pm »

"So...What now?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 18, 2016, 07:36:13 pm »

Wario squints at the archer. "What did you losers do? Whatever it is, I doubt it's gonna lead to loot—and if it doesn't lead to loot, I'm not gonna follow it."

Wario keeps heading north.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 18, 2016, 07:36:19 pm »

Vi noms the pain the rider is experiencing. Free food is free food.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 18, 2016, 07:38:05 pm »

"Maybe we should head towards the noise."
Sigtext

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 18, 2016, 07:38:56 pm »

"Yeah! Somepony might be in trouble!"

Head towards the noise with Charlotte and Anna, and perhaps Frisk.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 18, 2016, 07:40:55 pm »

Anna follows Frisk, no matter what.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 18, 2016, 07:41:08 pm »

Bastion would sprint from his current position to a location flanking the rider. He would still be trying to remain hidden.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 18, 2016, 07:45:23 pm »

"This is the weirdest day of my life. This is weirder than all the previous days of my life combined."

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 18, 2016, 07:51:17 pm »

Ulibossk, taking advantage of the riders weakness, casts Domination once more.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 18, 2016, 07:54:14 pm »

Hearing the noise, Frisk rushes ahead, and attempts to calm down whoever pr whatever is being hurt. And also teach a lesson to the thing hurting it.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 18, 2016, 07:55:56 pm »

"... What the fuck."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 18, 2016, 08:00:58 pm »

Anna runs after Frisk.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 123