Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85862 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #690 on: August 18, 2016, 12:55:01 pm »

Zara facepalms.

Can I kill him? I really want to kill him. He's nowhere near as powerful as he says he is I think, no need to worry about another passenger.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 18, 2016, 12:57:04 pm »

Samson shoulders his gun and points it at Anna.
"Now is not the fucking time."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 18, 2016, 12:58:12 pm »

Mega watches bewilderedly as the group immediately starts to turn in on itself. "Starting to reconsider traveling with you all instead of going off myself."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 18, 2016, 01:00:03 pm »

Charlotte stands in the middle of the group, standing between Samson, Anna and the Mage conveniently placed to prevent any attacks from going through without hitting her first.
"Everyone, enough! There is no need to be turning your weapons on each other!"

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 18, 2016, 01:04:44 pm »

Ulibossk ignores the Cazadores crowding around the native, and continues north, on the dirt path.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 18, 2016, 01:07:31 pm »

The Mage Looks at Everyone, and Realizes they might just kill each other Before they get anything done and Yells...
"WE CAN KILL EACH OTHER WHEN WE ARE DONE. SO SHUT IT BEFORE I UNLEASH A DEATH ELEMENTAL ON YOUR SOULS."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 18, 2016, 01:09:32 pm »

Anna attempts to sense the laborer's grief. [Empathy: 10] It comes to her less as a vision, and more as a stream-of-consciousness, a series of emotions. This was a man with hope once, someone who had a rough origin but also natural talent and a penchant for work that could have let him progress upwards through the ranks of the society. He had a tight-family of some sort, bonded but many generations of blood and sweat. One day, it was all taken away from him in a matter of hours, by a brash force beyond his power to stop. He is no longer a man of hope, he is a drone.

"We are Gods, Here to Put an end to an... Issue involving who Can claim They own the Sun, Could you point us in the direction of the Kolinquo's Temple? Because that may need to be Reduced to Rubble."

The laborer inhales sharply, "You are wrong, you do not have an issue with Solangre. I don't know who you people are, but if you want to fight that...Thing, there are better ways to undo your existence. If I pointed you the way and something happened, I would surely be executed for treason." The man begins to emote for the first time, with a mixture of frustration and fear.

Wario storms in. "You would dare ask a GOD to leave?" he booms. "Or did you not realize that it was a god you were speaking to? Sounds like this loser needs a miracle!"

Wario uses Mega Microgame.

Wario activates his ability and a 3D model of white, cartoonish text floats right above the Cazadores, complete with a catchy jingle. The text reads: Harvest as much maize as possible in the next minute! Beneath these words, a similarly cartoon-ish looking bomb with a long fuse begins to gradually dwindle.
The laborer reacts by yelling as if he had been pounced upon by a wild animal, before stumbling over his harvesting basket and knocking its contents over while he falls to the ground.

Bastion hides in a pile of corn leaves.

Logan continues down the road, passing more laborers similar in appearance to the one the group had first encountered, except most of them take their time to stop what they are doing and stare at the newcomer in her foreign armor. Among them are men, women and older children, all dirty and in decrepit clothes. The thatched huts come closer into view, a handful of them lining either side of the road where the fields suddenly stop. As Logan approaches them, she spots a bird hovering from above that is beginning to descend on her position. As the bird gets closer to her, she realizes that it is much bigger than she had previously anticipated, and it looks as if someone is riding atop it.
Ulibossk is about a hundred feet behind Logan and bears witness to the descending of this giant, ridden bird towards her position.

Back in the fields, Anna moves to slap the Mage while Sampson points his gun at her, while Charlotte stands between all of them. During all of this, the laborer gets back up and decides to take off like a cheetah away from the whole debacle, abandoning his basket of maize.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 18, 2016, 01:10:11 pm »

The Mage Looks at Everyone, and Realizes they might just kill each other Before they get anything done and Yells...
"WE CAN KILL EACH OTHER WHEN WE ARE DONE. SO SHUT IT BEFORE I UNLEASH A DEATH ELEMENTAL ON YOUR SOULS."
((I will be blunt; you realize your character is the problem, right?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 18, 2016, 01:11:25 pm »

Charlotte rolls her eyes and collects as much maize as she can by placing it into her satchel.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 18, 2016, 01:12:00 pm »

((I will be blunt; you realize your character is the problem, right?))
((Yes.))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 18, 2016, 01:12:26 pm »

Samson pauses, read the text, the throws down his gun and grabs the basket, getting to work on harvesting.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 18, 2016, 01:14:22 pm »

Wario frowns. "I thought that nobody could appreciate microgames less than Worthless, but I guess I was wrong!"

Wario attempts to grab the fallen basket. After picking it up (or failing to), he begins to rip maize out of the ground, stowing it into his basket or bag.

Samson pauses, read the text, the throws down his gun and grabs the basket, getting to work on harvesting.

((wow, way to steal ideas from my mind :P))
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:17:51 pm by Elephant Parade »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 18, 2016, 01:14:50 pm »

Ulibossk raises his staff and uses domination on the bird rider.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 18, 2016, 01:16:38 pm »

The End happens to have a scythe. AKA, a tool meant for harvesting grain crops. He promptly gets to work on the microgame.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 18, 2016, 01:16:50 pm »

"..."
The Mage Starts Swinging his Staff Back and Forth harvesting Maize
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 123