Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85751 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1 Briefing]
« Reply #495 on: August 16, 2016, 05:37:33 pm »

Frisk eyes the rifle sadly, but doesn't speak up.
"Child, please understand that I do not enjoy violence, but it is part of the job. Better to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. As it stands, we will have to kill the creature, as they are not meant to exist in that world."
Frisk eyes nearly water, but they keep it in. "No, no it's not! Violence is never necessary! There is always another way!"
Anna blinks

"...I wonder if it is possible to work a diplomatic victory on Skaia...Or on a rogue god."
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:39:50 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 16, 2016, 05:37:46 pm »

"Wendigos make for good conversation."
"No. No they don't."
Samson checks his magazine's ammo.
it mostly depends on how edible you are and how Human you are, Both those Veto me Quite Quickly, Besides those issues they are quite Agreeable.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 16, 2016, 05:40:20 pm »

Anna follows Frisk (to the mission).

"This hoodie has got to be good for something."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 16, 2016, 05:42:29 pm »

"Child, please understand that I do not enjoy violence, but it is part of the job. Better to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. As it stands, we will have to kill the creature, as they are not meant to exist in that world."
Frisk eyes nearly water, but they keep it in. "No, no it's not! Violence is never necessary! There is always another way!"
"Then how do you propose we remove it? If we do not kill it ourselves, then the tribe they have enthralled will the moment we reveal them to be a deceiver taking on the form of their god. Additionally, leaving it alive would allow it to simply move to another tribe, change form, and try again. It does not belong, and leaving it to exist would only snowball the problem."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 16, 2016, 05:46:10 pm »

Samson sighs and heads for the station as well.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 16, 2016, 05:47:17 pm »

"Then how do you propose we remove it? If we do not kill it ourselves, then the tribe they have enthralled will the moment we reveal them to be a deceiver taking on the form of their god. Additionally, leaving it alive would allow it to simply move to another tribe, change form, and try again. It does not belong, and leaving it to exist would only snowball the problem."
"It's simple.  We make them give up.  I can do that."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 16, 2016, 05:48:37 pm »

"Yes, and while we're talking it out they can blast us into little bits."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 16, 2016, 05:51:49 pm »

Wario frowns at Mega. "Collecting some food for the mission, huh? I guess I might be able to spare some space in my sack¨—if you let me have all the garlic."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 16, 2016, 05:55:10 pm »

"Yes, and while we're talking it out they can blast us into little bits."
"Actually, no."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 16, 2016, 06:05:07 pm »

Mega finds all the supplies she looking for in pretty abundant amounts. She looks for containers, and does find a variety of spice shakers and jars of varying sizes in one cabinet.

Bastion looks at the clip of his assault rifle and finds it fully at 30 rounds.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 16, 2016, 06:07:00 pm »

Twilight watches all of the conversation, and sees Frisk in a saddened state. She walks over and places a hoof on the shoulder of the Human, and says in a gentle voice "Hey, hey, Frisk. It's okay. I don't like violence either. I have used it, but that's because none of my enemies could be reasoned with. But you know what? Most of the time, they reform. I help them, and so do my friends. I have never killed any of my enemies, and I'm thankful for that. Be strong, Frisk. I know you can find peace, so go look for it out there. It's everywhere."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 16, 2016, 06:16:46 pm »

Wario, his hunt completed, stares at the four cloves lying on the counter, his face red with rage. "Four cloves?! Worthless, you cheapskate!!" He bangs his fist on the counter; though the resultant noise is rather loud, the counter seems to be undamaged. "Well, it's better than nothing, I guess. Bah." Wario shoves two cloves into his mouth, chews them, swallows them, and burps. He shoves the other two into his sack. "Man, I can't wait until I'm rich."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 16, 2016, 06:25:02 pm »

"Pff, I'm Indonesian, so we have a lot of dishes without garlic -- go wild. It sounds like a good deal to me."
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 06:27:45 pm by Powder Miner »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 16, 2016, 06:37:07 pm »

Wario grins. "I'm glad we could come to an agreement! I'm heading over to the loading station, so I'll leave the bag here while you decide what to bring." He frowns. "This should go without saying, but I'm not gonna hold onto your foodstuffs if I run out of room for treasure. I can't imagine the bag'll fill up before we get through the food, but..." He shrugs. "If it does, that's that."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 16, 2016, 06:38:55 pm »

"Wendigos make for good conversation."
"No. No they don't."
Samson checks his magazine's ammo.
"Yes. Yes they do."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 123