Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85584 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #330 on: August 15, 2016, 09:48:57 pm »

Twilight stands up and walks towards Waluigi with an expression with the same irritation as Charlotte, and gets into his face. "Listen here, King. I have not stopped events that could total whole planets to get yelled at and threatened by a con-man. I've stopped a monster known as Tirek with the magic of every Alicorn in Equestria. I've stopped an invasion of shapeshifting insects who feed on love before I even got these wings. I've stopped Equestria from dying through time travel. I don't like to boast, I never have. I've even voiced my opinion on boasting when Trixie started claiming that she was the most powerful Unicorn around. Ask yourself this. If I'm boasting, then you've annoyed and irritated me to a breaking point.
"Oh yeah? I've won numerous racing championships, helped Wario cheat his way to the top of the game industry, taken over the Mushroom Kingdom, become a paragon of fashion, and been crowned the victor of multiple parties! My accomplishments far exceed yours!" Waluigi puffs out his chest. "If I had to fight your foes, I'd use my cheats to trash them in a FLASH! WAH!"

"It's a color. Just drop it.", before burying herself back into the Anthology, not speaking a word as she reads.
Waluigi stomps on the floor, even more angry than before. "It's not a colour; it's my colour! And I, Waluigi, King of Purple, say nobody else can have it! I'll drop this for now, thief, but someday, you'll rue the day you chose to be purple! WAHAHA!"

There is an an unsettling feeling surrounding Anna.

"I really don't want to have to hurt one of you, but if it comes to a fight...You had better not start it."

"... ... ...If the King of Purple cannot create their position without first being the King of Purple, there is no King of Purple because, as postulated, the King of Purple cannot crown himself without first being crowned by the King of Purple, who does not exist a priori..."

"Wah? I don't get it. I'm the King of Purple, so there has to be a King of Purple—I couldn't be the King of Purple, otherwise. WAHAHA! Go back to school!" Waluigi waves his hand dismissively, his head turned away.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 15, 2016, 09:52:14 pm »

Twilight ignores Waluigi, saying only, "How can I have chosen my Coat Color?", before both reading her anthology, and checking over Frisk's reading.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 15, 2016, 09:54:29 pm »

"It's part of the Pacific Island Federation. For some reason it has Australia as well, but anyways... World's split up into 5 super nations which hold further smaller groups that don't really matter right now. After the great war which made most of Europe a toxic waste land the governing bodies were like 'we should find a better way to do this' and made the League. The League is actually just the name of the worldwide sport where teams of violent persons are brought together to kill each other in matches for their sponsor's agenda. Sponsors in this case means whatever Corporation that's getting the most funding from governments to form these teams and are typically Technology based. For example my sponsor is Twitch which is most heavily funded by the Confederacy. Anyways, Twitch teams tend to livestream their matches and training on their individual accounts so... I'm getting off topic aren't I?"
Samson says seeming to just realize what he was doing.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 15, 2016, 10:02:02 pm »

Logan's gaze slowly turned to Samson and remained there during his entire speech, an expression of simple, obvious confusion.
Black lives matter.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 15, 2016, 10:03:12 pm »

Twilight ignores Waluigi, saying only, "How can I have chosen my Coat Color?", before both reading her anthology, and checking over Frisk's reading.
"I chose the colour of my shirt, didn't I? Everyone can choose their colour scheme!"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 15, 2016, 10:06:09 pm »

"Not If it's a natural part of your body. I was born like this, and I swear to Celestia, if you attack me over my Coat, of all things, you'll learn just how I beat Tirek."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 15, 2016, 10:13:59 pm »

"Damn, that's crazy. So there wasn't much of a "Great War" where I come from except for a long time ago, and we've got a bunch of littler nations, like Indonesia, China, Australia, the Philippines, the United States... but it's kind of funny that you mention international fighting, 'cause we've got something kinda like that where I come from. It's not funded by nations or anything, but you've got a couple of international street fighting organizations, and strong fighters from around the world compete in tournaments and stuff. I'm a member of one of those organizations, and I'd say I'm about mid level. Anyway, people sometimes get into shadowy things, and given that were a bunch of good fighters literally everywhere, we get involved a lot. There was this crazy Gill guy who wanted to become a god or something that the higher-up fighters stopped, and there's this organization that keeps popping up in Thailand called Shadaloo that we have on again off again conflicts with -- they wanna take over the world, but street fighters like me keep getting in the way. I've even knocked down some Shadaloo grunts myself, and managed to beat this crazy mind-controlled assassin bitch that was one of their higher-up people. I've never actually gone and done the, like, elite work. That's for the people who can shoot fireballs out of their hands and stuff."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 15, 2016, 10:20:46 pm »

"Not If it's a natural part of your body. I was born like this, and I swear to Celestia, if you attack me over my Coat, of all things, you'll learn just how I beat Tirek."
Waluigi recoils in horror. "Wah?! A natural part of your body?! How could I, Lord of Purple, have allowed a purple creature to exist?" Waluigi begins smacking his own head with his fists. "I have neglected my duties!" He runs off into the halls, crying.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 15, 2016, 10:21:28 pm »

"Yeah, I know how you feel. On my team I'm one of the more mundane people. I just shoot things or get in close and stab them..."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 15, 2016, 10:27:07 pm »

Twilight steps out of the Library for a few seconds, if only to see Waluigi have a full on mental breakdown as he runs off. Sighing, she steps back to the table, and says to everyone sitting there, "I am so sorry. What just happened was very much unlike myself. I'm not usually boastful, I'm not willing to fight after mere threats. The stress must be getting to me. After I finish up here, I'm going to go lay down in the Double Dorm I've picked. I apologize.", a blush of embarrassment on the mare's face as she finishes.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:31:17 pm by Greatness942 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 15, 2016, 10:27:58 pm »

Waluigi could, in theory, run into Anna.  Although it looks inadvisable to do so.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 15, 2016, 10:33:46 pm »

Logan is suddenly, inexplicable, hefting a greatsword over her shoulder.

"I prefer swinging, myself."
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 15, 2016, 10:37:23 pm »

Glancing between the two, Mega taps the knife her hair is tied with.
"I'm a bit of a martial artist so I'm not totally dependent on it, but I use my kerambit knife here in combination with grappling and being really fast."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 15, 2016, 10:43:03 pm »

Samson turns to Logan and nods. He turns back to Mega.
"Hm. Want to have a quick spar then?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 15, 2016, 10:44:48 pm »

At one point or another, Vi likely drifted into general proximity of Anna. Likely due to the sheer amount of food she's outputting. Vi does not speak or attempt to make any effort to communicate. Vi simply noms on the emotions.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 123