Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85550 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #270 on: August 15, 2016, 01:25:29 pm »

"Well, I'm the King of Purple, so I'm above their authority, WAAH!"
"That's not how it works."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 15, 2016, 01:33:20 pm »

Frisk just stares dumbfounded throughout the entire exchange of Zara and Sarrisa, knowing exactly what she means. They feel something...

.....Oh?........ It has been a while........... hasn't it, Frisk?

Yeah...... Yeah it has...... Just....... Promise you won't do anything, right?

Oh Frisk...... We both know that was your doing. You just couldn't finish the job. I won't do anything, no, not until you've stooped to a level....... well, you know what I mean.

Yeah.... I know.....

They gather their composure once more, and look at Sarrisa. "So..... that's like, a two minds-one body scenario?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2016, 01:35:27 pm »

"That's one way to put it, yeah."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2016, 01:48:04 pm »

"Ehhh, how about we go to best two out of three? Unless the mission interrupts us."
Mega doesn't start out probingly this time -- having a better idea of how he works, she has decided that going half-heartedly won't accomplish anything, and so she goes to repeat her earlier maneuver from the other side of his body, going for another Grab and Swing on Bastion!

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2016, 01:51:03 pm »

"That's one way to put it, yeah."
"Hmm..... I..... I get that. So uh..... why are you here, Sarissa, and why don't you inhabit a body that wants to pursue your goals?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2016, 01:53:50 pm »

"That's not how it works."
"How would you know, not-fan? You're sure not the King of Purple—I am!" Waluigi glares at Anna. "I won't tolerate anyone trying to steal my position, either! If I ever see you wearing purple, it's WALUIGI TIME!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2016, 01:55:49 pm »

"Well, I'm here much the same reason as Zara- besides the fact that we're sharing a body, that is. I live in the multiverse too, don't I? Doesn't matter what my goals are or if I'm good or evil if the multiverse gets destroyed.

And besides, I couldn't leave Zara if I tried. It's really hard to make the soul leave the body intentionally, so unless she kicks it I'm stuck with her."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 15, 2016, 02:04:55 pm »

"Permanently kicks it you mean."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2016, 02:07:19 pm »

"Yeah, that."
Sigtext!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 15, 2016, 02:27:36 pm »

Waluigi stares at Woodsworth's screen. "Waa? You're going to just ignore me? Well, in that case..."

Waluigi moves to grab another laptop.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 15, 2016, 03:22:18 pm »

"Boy, am I glad you won't see Derse."

"Why don't you get somebody to move you elsewhere, anyway, Sarissa?  Surely if you found a better place to reside...

And, um, who is everybody else here, again?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2016, 03:28:44 pm »

Logan makes a beautiful drawing of...something. An assortment of shapes and lines meant to represent to something, at least she can tell that it is something.

Bastion gets on his feet and resumes a defensive position. Mega runs at him and as he goes to block her strike, she latches onto his arm and swings behind him yet again. [10+2 vs. 1+1] Mega spins around during her swing and drives her heel into his skull with all the power she can muster; Bastion's head whips to the side and he stands still for a single moment, before falling onto his face, a scrambled operating system causing him to function at the cyborg equivalence of half-consciousness.

As Waluigi reaches for the laptop, the Library I.A. stands in between him and the desk with a completely neutral expression. The I.A. is easily thrice his size.

H.E.F.A. heads to the library and asks the I.A.s working there if they can provide any fuel. After a couple of minutes, she is awarded a single canister of gasoline.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2016, 03:30:42 pm »

She simply leaves it there, on the screen, and wanders somewhere else more populated.
Black lives matter.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2016, 03:32:41 pm »

The Mage walks into the Library, Look at Waluigi, and Say...

You do know the Completely unguarded Laptops with W++ are at the end of the Firing range Right? in fact I Could Direct you to them...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2016, 03:37:30 pm »

"So that's the way it's gonna be, wah? Well, you haven't seen the last of Waluigi!"

The Mage walks into the Library, Look at Waluigi, and Say...

You do know the Completely unguarded Laptops with W++ are at the end of the Firing range Right? in fact I Could Direct you to them...
As he strides toward the door, Waluigi takes a moment to respond. "Wah? W++? What's that?"
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 123