Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85546 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #255 on: August 15, 2016, 10:46:44 am »

Twilight looks at the door in annoyance, and says, "I probably should have just told him about Tirek or Chrysalis. That might have solved this in a way that a mustachioed human isn't hunting me down. Oh well." before turning her attention to the group.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 15, 2016, 11:35:43 am »

Logan opens up the Art Program. She comes to a screen that's mostly white and blank, while at the side a variety of icons are listed over a series of different colors. She recognizes the symbols for some of these anyways, an artist's brush and a paint can for example, but then there are many that are new, such as "spray can" and "pencil".

H.E.F.A. looks on how to create either Runes or Crystals, and finds that they are naturally occurring sources of fuel. There are ways to make them synthetically, but they appear to be quite complicated and require a paywall just to access the appropriate websites.

Mega retains her lock on Bastion while striking him in the back with her sheathed blade, [1 vs. 3+2+1] which makes an appropriate *thunk* against his metal exterior but fails to elicit any sort of response from him. Bastion attempts to push off the ground with his free hand, [1 vs. 7] but Mega kicks him in the wrist with her foot and causes it to buckle beneath him as the pressure on his elbow joint increases.

When Waluigi moves in to snatch a laptop from behind the library counter, the imposing I.A. shoves him back by several feet. Woodsworth hovers over to him, "Who are you purple dude? You're not on the list ?_?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2016, 11:40:38 am »

The robot simply blinks, disconnecting from the internet. She then simply decides to find out if there's anything in the lab that could be easily used as flammable fuel.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2016, 11:43:39 am »

"WAH?! I need that thing to cheat, and no-one stops Waluigi from cheating!" Waluigi drops into a fighting (?) stance. "For your information, Worthless, I'm Waluigi—the second W-Brother, and the king of purple!" He glares at Twilight again. "By the way, someone else is INFRINGING ON MY COLOUR! You should KICK THEM OUT!"

((Waluigi leaving got retconned. Waluigi's threat still happened.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2016, 11:44:02 am »

Logan clumsily puts together a messy picture using the various tools, just trying them out for the first time.
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 15, 2016, 11:45:59 am »

"I believe this counts as a point for you, as I find myself unable to get up."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 15, 2016, 11:51:20 am »

Mega's grin continues to brightly stay there. "Alright, nice! That's round one, then." She rolls right off of Bastion, into a standing position, and gives him a chance to stand up. "How many rounds do you wanna go for?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 15, 2016, 12:44:42 pm »

"Errr...I don't think you can 'infringe' on a color..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 15, 2016, 12:51:11 pm »

Samson nods and holds up his.
"I think mine's is better."
Sarissa- the one currently in control of the body, to Zara's annoyance- shrugs. "I've always preferred magic to physical means of attack, but this spear seems better than most. It's not purely physical, from what I can tell."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 15, 2016, 12:53:55 pm »

Samson rolls his eyes.
"Of course it isn't."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 15, 2016, 12:56:23 pm »

"WAAAAA-T?! Says who, NOT-FAN?"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 01:02:59 pm by Elephant Parade »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 15, 2016, 01:02:34 pm »

Charlotte is still confused.
".....eh."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 15, 2016, 01:09:17 pm »

Mega's grin continues to brightly stay there. "Alright, nice! That's round one, then." She rolls right off of Bastion, into a standing position, and gives him a chance to stand up. "How many rounds do you wanna go for?"
"I am fine with going on for as long as you wish, or until a mission is assigned for us."
He would stand up and ready himself for the next round, once again letting her take the initiative.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 15, 2016, 01:10:54 pm »

"WAAAAA-T?! Says who, NOT-FAN?"
"The US Patent and Trademark Office?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 15, 2016, 01:22:43 pm »

"Well, I'm the King of Purple, so I'm above their authority, WAAH!"
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 123