Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85516 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2016, 10:57:31 pm »

Samson shrugs and takes a seat, leaning his rifle on the table.
"I think I introduced myself already. Name is Samson anyways."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2016, 10:58:26 pm »

Nix observed the spar going on.  A human combatant, and another potentially baseline human augmented by advanced cybernetics, how curious.  Both were obviously skilled, and the human had a bladed weapon similar to the Andalite tail.  This was quite entertaining.  He hoped to be able to hone his combat skills as well, once these two were quite finished with each other. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2016, 11:01:00 pm »

She investigates the art program.
Black lives matter.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2016, 11:02:34 pm »

"Huh, must not have caught it the first time, sorry. Still, it's nice to see you, even, if we don't really know each other yet. If Spike were here, I'd have him bring some Ice Breakers, but overthinking everything never helps. So, where are you from?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2016, 11:12:45 pm »

Samson scratches his chin before looking to the pony.
"Okay, I assume you all have an understanding of like, kingdoms and shit right? If not this will be confusing. Anyways, I'm from the northern half of a super continent spanning kingdom call the United Canamericana Republic. I did a lot of streaming for the most popular livestream website in the world there, specifically in a sort of... bloodsport I guess? No one actually dies doing it,Well there was one accident, so it's not really that bad. Anyways, I was on an international team working for the China-Russia Confederacy with my cousin and a few other dudes. It was pretty fun."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2016, 11:18:09 pm »

Wario claims the biggest, best bed for himself. He then breaks his Assist Trophy, calling Waluigi.

"WAHAHA! What do you want from me, Wario?" Waluigi tweaks his mustache. "Are we going to blow this place up? Do you want me to help you cheat at golf?"

"I'd be happy to do either of those things, but now isn't the time! I need you to grab me a laptop from the library, Waluigi."

"Eh? Why don't you get it yourself?"

"This computer-y jerk won't let me have one—all because of a microgame!" Wario stomps down with his foot. "And I need to get my microgame business off the ground as soon as possible, since Worthless—that's the digital loser—won't give me an advance on my pay!"

"Wa? So you want me to help you swipe a computer, even though you aren't supposed to have one? That's a GREAT cheat! I'll help you right away!" Walugi dashes off.

"Wait, I didn't tell you where—ugh, this was an awful idea." Wario jumps up and down. "Why are all my allies such LOSERS? Why is everyone on this ship such a LOSER? This dimension sucks!" While Waluigi goes out on his stealth mission, Wario sulks in the dorms.

((Roll for how long it takes Waluigi to find the library/a map, I guess? If it's not one of the first couple of rooms he finds, he'll probably just ask someone.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 14, 2016, 11:23:24 pm »

Twilight nods, stopping at some points but quickly continuing. Once Samson is done, Twilight says, "I know what a Website from my time in the human realm. I don't know what China and Russia are, but from what I do know, they sound like powerful nations. Other then the Bloodsport thing, it's pretty interesting indeed." making sure to look him in the eyes before returning to her book before continuing, "And I do know what Kingdoms are, I am a Princess, after all."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #217 on: August 14, 2016, 11:26:24 pm »

H.E.F.A. finds something similar to a Wifi-Signal floating around, although there appears to be no Google here. She hops on a public search engine and looks up how to create a magical generator. Most results state there are two main options for the power source of a generator, runes and crystals. Runes have been the longstanding magical generator technology for a long time in this universe, but due to their pollution potential, there has been a movement to switch to Crystals which prevent such spillover, though Runes remain cheaper in most areas.
The girl decides to search how to create both of those things.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 14, 2016, 11:27:12 pm »

"Oh, I'm sure that's... interesting."
Samson shrugs as he says the last word, not quite certain what to say.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2016, 11:35:10 pm »

"I'm what's called a Paladin in my world. Healing and making others stronger. I also have a spear but... I'd rather not need to use it."

Forgetting something, aren't you?

Zara sighs. "I've also got less... beneficial, magic. Or rather I... know someone who does."

You can't keep pretending I'm not here you know.
"Yeah, I can sympathise with not wanting to hurt others... I brought a weapon but.... I'd rather not. Also, who's that? Could I meet them?"
Something stirs inside Frisk.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 14, 2016, 11:37:37 pm »

Twilight looks at Samson and says, "Is everything alright? Oh, it's because of what I just said, isn't it? I actually dislike boasting and calling myself a Princess. It makes me look so unapproachable.", before turning to both Frisk and Zara, who are having another conversation.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:47:33 pm by Greatness942 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 14, 2016, 11:42:41 pm »

Samson looks over to Frisk and shrugs.
"What'd you bring anyways?"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2016, 11:44:06 pm »

Waluigi strides down the corridors, searching for the library. He ends up in the Rec Room, instead. "WA! Look at all these games! And nobody's around to see me cheat..." Waluigi grins. He spends the next while cheating his way to the top of the high-scores tables on as many machines as possible.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 15, 2016, 12:04:19 am »

Samson looks over to Frisk and shrugs.
"What'd you bring anyways?"
"Oh... A sweater, a scarf, some photos, some anime, some manga, some sunscreen, some snacks...." They continue to list an endless amount of items, mostly miscellaneous.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 15, 2016, 12:11:16 am »

"Alright then."
Samson shrugs as he glances towards his rifle self consciously.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 123