Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85436 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2016, 12:33:39 am »

Samson looks for a trustworthy investment agent. Should he have time he next goes to check out the sights and sounds of the city.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2016, 12:40:17 am »

Twilight continues reading in silence, already up to Page 37 by this point. She looks up to see Charlotte continue looking around, which makes Twilight smile as she continues reading.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2016, 01:08:39 am »

Logan wanders into a room containing a long oval table surrounded by chairs. Each of the walls are covered with large touchscreens that appear ready for use. On the table were binders filled with empty sheets of paper. The label on the door outside reads "War Room."

Nix, observing the others quarrel and bicker over nothing, moves to the nearest computer terminal, and despite its difference from what he was used to, attempted to access it and learn more about the history of this facility and organisation.

Nix would find a lack of available computer terminals, although Woodsworth follows him around, noticing his searching behavior. "Are you looking for something? Let me help! ^_^"

Samson finds an investment agent who is more than happy to take 5% of his $2 Million a Year/2 Year Contract.
He then goes sightseeing, finding such wonders such as the 7 Ancient Factories, A Statue of William Pitt and The Giant Robot That Yells Politics At Everyone. "SUPPORT HOME TRADE MY FELLOW PATRIOTS!"

It is the first day of summer training at the UPMC Sports Complex Institute.

>How will you arrive to camp and introduce yourself?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2016, 01:10:25 am »

Mega stands on the mat and unties her knife from her hair, which then falls to her shoulders. "Well, I'll keep this sheathed, but how are we doing this? Number of touches?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2016, 01:11:31 am »

She approaches one of the screens and gently lays her hand upon it.
Black lives matter.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2016, 01:41:07 am »

<Yes, I would like to access records regarding previous Cazadore operations, as well as variables encountered.  Hostiles, assets, unforeseen circumstances.  Intel such as this could prove quite useful in future missions.>, Nix spoke, directly to Wordsworth.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2016, 04:47:24 am »

H.E.F.A. attempts to connect to the internet through the aether. If she can, she attempts to Google how to create a magical power generator.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2016, 07:51:02 am »

Mega stands on the mat and unties her knife from her hair, which then falls to her shoulders. "Well, I'll keep this sheathed, but how are we doing this? Number of touches?"
" If it was down to number of touches, I have no doubt you would become the victor easily. My fighting style involves enduring what is thrown at me, rather than attempting to evade harm. I do appreciate that you intend to keep your blade sheathed, however. I believe the number of pins or takedowns will be best for this."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2016, 07:53:56 am »

Charlotte, for her part, is reading a book on the various types of monsters to be found on some other world or other.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2016, 12:42:17 pm »

The Javanese girl shrugs at that. "Well, I'm a bit of a grappler so that works for me."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2016, 12:44:29 pm »

Samson finds an investment agent who is more than happy to take 5% of his $2 Million a Year/2 Year Contract.
He then goes sightseeing, finding such wonders such as the 7 Ancient Factories, A Statue of William Pitt and The Giant Robot That Yells Politics At Everyone. "SUPPORT HOME TRADE MY FELLOW PATRIOTS!"

It is the first day of summer training at the UPMC Sports Complex Institute.

>How will you arrive to camp and introduce yourself?
He shall arrive with snacks for the rest of the team.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2016, 01:45:09 pm »

The End, within the gym, begins sharpening his scythe. Not that it needed it.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2016, 02:11:13 pm »

The Javanese girl shrugs at that. "Well, I'm a bit of a grappler so that works for me."
"Then let us commence."
Bastion would step onto the mat of the sparring room, and take a defensive stance, letting her strike first.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2016, 02:24:00 pm »

Woodsworth flutters around Nix, "Before this latest batch of Cazadores that you are part of, the contract between the Facilitators and Cazadores allowed them to have a barrier of privacy between what they did! A lot of it wasn't even recorded by us! But I'll be happy to tell you what I can if you ask specifically! ^_^"

H.E.F.A. finds something similar to a Wifi-Signal floating around, although there appears to be no Google here. She hops on a public search engine and looks up how to create a magical generator. Most results state there are two main options for the power source of a generator, runes and crystals. Runes have been the longstanding magical generator technology for a long time in this universe, but due to their pollution potential, there has been a movement to switch to Crystals which prevent such spillover, though Runes remain cheaper in most areas.

Charlotte finds that the library holds much information about all kinds of strange creatures across space: flying lemurs, dogs with three heads, telemarketers, etc.

Sampson arrives to training camp with snacks and the team is mostly appreciative. When he offers snacks to Slyvester Norton, the most veteran linebacker on the team, "Big Nort" slaps the bag out of his hand. "Fuck you rookie, think you can offer me snacks so I'll forget you're trying to take my spot?"

> Respond
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2016, 02:43:02 pm »

Samson raises his hands in placating gesture.
"Woah man, I'm not trying to take any bodies' spots here, I just came to help the team win."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 123