Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85852 times)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #930 on: August 23, 2016, 02:33:29 pm »

"If we all act together to slay Solangre, success is almost certain. He may have powers, but I doubt he can deal with a group of 5 or more Cazadores at the same time. There may be some casualties, but I believe it is a better plan than sacrificing someone. Especially considering that he probably wont deem only one sacrifice worthy of his attention."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 23, 2016, 02:34:11 pm »

Charlotte, for the most part, is speaking in what most Earth-originating people would recognise as German. Or, as she told Frisk earlier, 'Danard'.
"Such brave words, and such dramatic ones, but I doubt they will be needed if I can pull this off right."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 23, 2016, 02:39:51 pm »

Finally, Twilight steps up and begins to add to the conversation. First, "If you don't want to talk about it, I understand.", before turning to Anna. "Oh, my Celestia! I...I didn't know. I'm sorry, miss. I wish there was a way I could help, in any way.".

To Charlotte, "That's a good idea, Charlotte, but there's still the risk of flying guards with the same bird."

"And, for you. Also, a good idea, but what about his guards? We can't storm this place with all of us if the guards take some of us down."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 23, 2016, 02:42:49 pm »

"I have a concern: our "essence organs", as woodsworth called them. What if they are involved in the sacrifice? There would be no reviving any of you if we lose those."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 23, 2016, 02:44:12 pm »

"Precisely my point. That's why.....I believe either someone should assist me while I mount my plan. If they can keep their guards away while I save our ally, nobody needs to die."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 23, 2016, 02:45:30 pm »

Garuga notes what Charlotte is doing, while continuing to look around.
"Would I be of assistance in whatever it is you're planning?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 23, 2016, 02:46:07 pm »

"Outline your plan to me, I am not clear on what it involves."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 23, 2016, 02:47:29 pm »

"One of us will still need to go up there, to pretend to be sacrificed and lure out their god. What I need are two of you to assist me. One of you, to protect me from their guards while I grab our friend from the air, using the bird. The other, to distract their guards on the ground."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 23, 2016, 02:49:30 pm »

"...hm. I could fill the role of the distraction quite easily."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 23, 2016, 02:50:48 pm »

Zingleborg whispers again...
""I say we Give me for "Sacrifice" then you follow him up and Kill him, or incapacitate him if Killing him is too hard for you.""
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 23, 2016, 02:52:00 pm »

<If he's coming out it's after the sacrifice you know.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 23, 2016, 02:57:14 pm »

".....then we fool him into thinking we have fulfilled a sacrifice. Do we not have someone capable of creating powerful illusions with magic?"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 23, 2016, 02:59:12 pm »

"They said Offering, and who said that the Offering Has to be one of us? If We Slaughter their High Priest then he would be Obliged to Appear, Especially if he is "Sacrificed" to him."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 23, 2016, 03:08:35 pm »

"Are you sure he will come out after the sacrifice? In the video, Solangre personally conducted the sacrifice, ripping out the victims' heart."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 23, 2016, 03:09:40 pm »

"That's wrong in a lot of ways, sir. Would it really accept the offering of it's own High Priest?"

"Charlotte, that's a great idea. I can't ride on the bird's back, though. I have 4 legs. Perhaps I can be on the ground?"

"Oh, yes. It did, didn't it? It's weird how that seems like a distant memory, even though we've been here an hour, at the most."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 123