Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85854 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #915 on: August 23, 2016, 07:28:34 am »

Twilight turns to Frisk and Anna and says, "Even if you come back with that, it's still not something we should trifle with. I mean, it's death. Even if you come back, who knows what'll happen after the fact. I agree that it's an option, but it's also still something we should only consider if there's no other option."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 23, 2016, 08:31:05 am »

"That too.  Although it's not that I die and come back, it's that I wouldn't die.

But yes, that is a bad idea.

Does anyone, anyone at all, have a plan?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 23, 2016, 08:40:35 am »

"I DO."

The End seems to have a plan.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 23, 2016, 08:41:25 am »

"What is it?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 23, 2016, 08:45:12 am »

"I WILL CLAIM TO BE A GOD. WHICH IS PARTIALLY TRUE, AS I AM A SUPERIOR BEING."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 23, 2016, 08:46:33 am »

Samson slips into speaking Russian.
"I'd offer myself up but my respawn machine is linked to my heart, obviously."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 23, 2016, 08:51:43 am »

"I WILL CLAIM TO BE A GOD. WHICH IS PARTIALLY TRUE, AS I AM A SUPERIOR BEING."
"I could do the same...I do not think Solangre would go for it though."
Sigtext

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: August 23, 2016, 08:59:34 am »

Twilight turns to the End, and is about to say the same thing Anna said, but due to what the End looks like and represents, Twilight is visibly freaked out enough that her muzzle stays shut. She merely nods after Anna speaks before continuing her thought process.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 23, 2016, 10:39:42 am »

"The temple is not that far away, we could use Topizilin as a hostage and break in to Solangres' abode. Someone can hold the entrance, while the others kill or talk to Solangre."
Ulibossk speaks in Russian, so the Colinquos do not understand his speech.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 23, 2016, 11:55:04 am »

Yian Garuga watches the discussion within the group for now, and snorts in an annoyed fashion. Its particular set of skills was functionally useless in a situation like this.

It instead chooses to take a look around.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 23, 2016, 02:09:46 pm »

Frisk just chuckles. "You guys, I'll be fine! I've come back from.... a lot worse. A little stabbing isn't gonna do anything. And also, Anna, "dying so my friend doesn't have to" is pretty heroic."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 23, 2016, 02:13:27 pm »

"I know, but I'm still worried about yo-...Frisk, what do you mean by a lot worse?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 23, 2016, 02:15:31 pm »

"I...." They clamp up.

You aren't going to tell them, are you?

Eventually I will. Just not right now. It's not an appropriate time.

"I don't want to talk about it."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 23, 2016, 02:16:51 pm »

".....if I find a place to fly this bird, perhaps that will be unnecessary."
Charlotte looks up at the pyramid, looking around for an angle of attack.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 23, 2016, 02:31:17 pm »

Frisk just chuckles. "You guys, I'll be fine! I've come back from.... a lot worse. A little stabbing isn't gonna do anything. And also, Anna, "dying so my friend doesn't have to" is pretty heroic."
"That is, in a word, the problem with that plan.  If I was going in because it was tactically sound, it wouldn't trigger.  But now it would, I bet.

And...Worse?  I, I don't even know what to say but that isn't right.  If you ever do want to talk about it...Well...I'm at least supposed to be the psychological support for the others, but they all died.  The real kind of death, that you don't come back from.  You know, my classpect is Heir of Grief...It's funny, isn't it, that I'm the only one left to inherit the grief of my session.  Or maybe my timeline, perhaps there's one where I didn't make all those stupid mistakes, and they didn't make all those stupid mistakes, and the echoes of the past aren't constantly hovering, surrounding, reminding me of all the things we had to do, all the things we did...  But maybe I just exist so the normal me, the girl who'll live, so she gets to avoid all the mistakes that brought me to this point in the first place and what kind of an uncaring cosmos is that?!  I hate it!

...I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have said that.  You don't need my pain.

But...I guess, for what it's worth, if you do want to talk to me about whatever happened...I'm here.

And...No.  Absolutely not.  You are not getting stabbed.  No.  You're too valuable to throw away on it like that and even if I have to die for real in the process I'm nit letting it be you, Frisk."

Anna has simply stopped her translator from translating her own speech, which means the Kolinquans will not understand her English (or Japanese, even) in their Kolinquo.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 123