Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85874 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #870 on: August 21, 2016, 12:50:24 am »

Logan simply nods. If she went back.

Upon reaching the crossroads, Logan continues walking to the High Priest's dwelling.
Black lives matter.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: August 21, 2016, 12:54:58 am »

Try and find some clothes, if successful, start engaging the clearly less-affluent members of this society in small talk, with the intent to acquire intel regarding how the society, and the cult of Solangre, works.

Nix, still capable of using thought speak since he was in a morph, did his best to reach out to the others.

<This is Nix.  I transformed into the rider, the naked one.  Yes, that's me.  I'm doing my best to infiltrate these people, and if I get in trouble, I may need assistance.>  Hopefully the others were near enough for all of them to get the message.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: August 21, 2016, 01:00:26 am »

"Uh, what he means to say is that since your grand city is clearly so different from our own, it may as well be from another world. He is simply too awestruck to properly convey it though."
Samson says, full of shit.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: August 21, 2016, 01:01:30 am »

Mega let out a long whistle. This was a hell of a city -- how did they manage that without being modern? Then she glanced at the bloody pyramid, and her eyes widened... oh. That'd be why they were killing Solangre, huh?
"Oh-- no, uh, he simply means in a cultural sense -- our home culture is much different for most of us Cazadores."
She talks at the same time as Samson, equally full of shit.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: August 21, 2016, 01:05:07 am »

Vi. Having decided earlier to Not stay with the group on the basis that the level of suicidalness is high, distorts the perceptions of the soldiers to simply.. Not focus on her and promptly slips away into the city proper. She then proceeds to look for large gatherings of people. May as well do some information gathering.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: August 21, 2016, 01:28:13 am »

Anna is staring unerringly at the pyramid from beneath her hood.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: August 21, 2016, 02:16:39 am »

Twilight looks at Topilizin with thinly veiled incredulity, an annoyed frown emerging from her equine features. "A riding burrow? Alright, in case you haven't noticed, I have a horn and wings. I am no mere riding pe-", suddenly stopping before her facial features curve into anger. "Nice breeding stock?! No, just no. I am not a Riding Burrow, and I certainly will not be used just for breeding. I'm not against intimacy, but I am against being forced to do nothing but bear foals!"

If Topilizin takes that as challenge, then begin battle by using telekinesis to grab any spear or sword in the area. Otherwise, keep my distance.

((Oh, God, I hope that mini IC rant falls within Forum Guidelines. If it isn't, I'll edit it.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: August 21, 2016, 03:01:43 am »

H.E.F.A. finally marches up to the rest of the group, standing stoutly, soldier-like. She scans the area for any presence of Fire or Light magics.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: August 21, 2016, 05:56:02 am »

<Vi, I would appreciate it if you cloak me and my thrall as well. I dont think meeting Solangre now would be wise, especially for me.>

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: August 21, 2016, 07:47:16 am »

<What do I gain from the expense of energy? A secondary issue is they have developed a concept of you and said thrall. The reason I am able to do such is due to them not having formed a significant impression of me in the first place. You on the other hand have.. Made poor choices and decided it was a good idea to bring a thrall directly in front of multiple armed men.>

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: August 21, 2016, 08:08:09 am »

<You have no obligation to do so, I just think it better to do so than my alternative, which involves casting mind flay on Topzilin, and running away.>

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: August 21, 2016, 08:15:43 am »

Bastion would let out a sigh of frustration. Too many people on the poor bird. It could only handle two riders at a time  most likely, and the weight of four people was too much. He would jump off from the bird and go to look at the temple, seeing if he could spot the anomaly.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: August 21, 2016, 08:47:57 am »

"Uh, no; I must have misspoke. I learned the language pretty recently, so I'm probably gonna make more mistakes like that."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 01:35:32 pm by Elephant Parade »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: August 21, 2016, 08:52:05 am »

Ulibossk goes along with the big group.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 09:11:55 am by vishdafish »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: August 21, 2016, 09:40:46 am »

Anna continues following Frisk around like an anxious parent.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 123