Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85881 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #765 on: August 18, 2016, 11:11:05 pm »

Anna is simply offering a hug, not forcing one.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 18, 2016, 11:11:33 pm »

"The rider has ceased being a person. For all intents and purposes. They are Dead. All attempts at interacting with it are futile."
This doesn't stop them. Eventually, they slow down, and just collapse on the ground, crying in a foetal position.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 18, 2016, 11:12:38 pm »

Bastion would calmly approach the bird, curious as to how it grew so big. He would reach out, and try to stroke a few feathers if he could.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 18, 2016, 11:13:27 pm »

Twilight walks over, still trying to comfort the Human with all the empathy living in Equestria taught to her. Wrapping her forelegs around Frisk again, she delicately says, "F-Frisk, I'm sorry. It's okay. Let it out."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 18, 2016, 11:14:04 pm »

Anna crouches next to Frisk and wordlessly wraps an arm around them.  She flips up her hood...

"I'll try.  I'll try to fix this."

Anna attempts to heal the man.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:16:17 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 18, 2016, 11:22:07 pm »

H.E.F.A. turns to look at Frisk, crying, wordlessly. It wavers in its grip on the flamethrower, as if unsure of what to do.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 18, 2016, 11:23:03 pm »

Anna waves HEFA off, pointing to the sky.
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 18, 2016, 11:25:15 pm »

It looks upwards.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 18, 2016, 11:43:46 pm »

Frisk begins crying, and looks angrily at Ulibossk. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HIM? HE DID NOTHING TO US! NOTHING!..... YOU MONSTER!" They run over and attempts to appeal to the rider once more.
Bastion would calmly approach the bird, curious as to how it grew so big. He would reach out, and try to stroke a few feathers if he could.
Anna crouches next to Frisk and wordlessly wraps an arm around them.  She flips up her hood...

"I'll try.  I'll try to fix this."

Anna attempts to heal the man.

Frisk tries to talk to the Kolinquo, their voice caught up in their chest and their speech coming out in tears. Yet again, the man just stares as if he is eternally focused on something a thousand miles in the distance.
Anna walks up to the rider and attempts to heal him, focusing her energies on healing of his wounds. [Auto-Success(?)] It works, in a literal sense but the man had few wounds to begin with if any. It appears he is not wounded, but lost, imprisoned somewhere else as if his soul or mind was being held hostage in another place, leaving behind this shell.
Bastion carefully approaches the bird and it turns its head away from its master to face him. Never having seen a bird of this size before, the cyborg strokes its feathers on its side, which his sensors indicate are quite soft. The bird itself coos, but looks saddened nonetheless.

Wario crosses his arms. "Some of my allies are, uh, not so bright. We were trying to make peace, but..." He shrugs. "They aren't very good at that¨—or anything else, for that matter. If you don't mind, I'd like to show you something." Wario very, very slowly tilts the basket towards the men. "As an apology, we gathered some maize for you." Wario sets the basket down on the floor. "This should help to make up for the time that lo—dude lost, at least."
"It is quite simple, We are gods from a distant land, here to Settle a dipute of Who owns the sun with your god. Point us in the correct Direction and we won't harm you, Resist and every Kolinquo here will Die.

I wish you had more brains Wario, God of War."

"the Mage" Says almost as an after thought.

"... Well, I'm gonna split."
Onwards to the North once more.

Wario, in a somewhat uncharacteristic move, explains the situation and then puts down the basket of maize. The leader Kolinquo peers into the basket and then springs back up. "Ah, I see you have learned manners and how to respect authority! That I like, you both know that the only way to fix misdeeds is through hard work! I wish my workers knew the same lesson." He motions for his men to put their arms away and they obediently follow. "And here my slave said that your people were rash and violent, you can never trust those crafty bastards can you? Always trying to get out of trouble or escape." He places a hand on his chest and sticks his nose up at the Cazadores, "I am Topilzin Sqyur, of royal blood and the administrator of all these fine homes and lands you see around you."
When Zingleborg speaks his tongue, Topilzin laughs, "Haha! There are no other Gods after Solangre, who defeated each of the Old Gods in personal combat. Anyone who proclaims to be a God is a false prophet, you are lucky that Solangre does not believe heresy is a crime, only a mere symptom of ignorance! If you are really curious to see what a real God is like, take this road until you reach the fork and then take a left, the capital is not far from here." He begins to laugh hysterically now, "You two, take us! Not even my jester could entertain me so!" He feigns fear by literally shaking, "Oh no old man, please do not wave your mighty cane and tell us stories until we're bored to death!" The soldiers laugh at the administrator's antics. He changes his focus to Wario, "You! The old man said your name was Wario? You must keep your grandfather in line or his senility could get him hurt!"

Sampson continues on the path where the fields end in homes. Further down he spots Wario and Zingleborg confronted by an elegantly dressed man and a small army. The man and the soldiers are laughing, and somehow not murdering his two teammates on the spot.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:47:08 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 18, 2016, 11:47:24 pm »

Further northwards.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 18, 2016, 11:48:24 pm »

Logan doesn't even wait for an answer. She just spits at his feet, the highest dishonor she can possibly come up with, and stalks off to the north after reapplying her helmet.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 18, 2016, 11:50:23 pm »

"I... can't help here."
Mega uneasily heads on north.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 18, 2016, 11:53:38 pm »

H.E.F.A. resumes pointing her flamethrower at the Ulibossk.
carrot cakeu

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 18, 2016, 11:55:37 pm »

"Good Choice in telling us where to go, the rest of my group will be along shortly and although you may not think now you will Soon... Still it is Not wise to disrespect your elders, perhaps I shall Return with proof of MY Devinity."
Zingleborg says before heading off Down the road.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 18, 2016, 11:56:37 pm »

Wario clenches his fist. He had just been forced to give up loot. Granted, it wasn't particularly good loot—it was hardly loot at all, in fact—but he had still broken a treasured principle.

Also, he'd just been polite to someone. He got to call his so-called allies losers, at least, but he didn't get to do that to the ultra-loser who had the audacity to threaten him! He vows to steal at least twice the loot he had given up (not hard, since it was just some corn) and call the richly-dressed man a loser—to his face, if possible.

Wario laughs. "Waha, yeah. My grandfather's just a senile old loser, really." He glares at Zingleborg as he says this. "Normally, the rest of the group'd be around to keep him in line, but they fell behind us." Wario's eye begins to twitch; being polite is against his fundamental nature, to the point where it's becoming an almost-physical strain.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 123