Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85825 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #645 on: August 18, 2016, 01:57:00 am »

Charlotte is just behind Frisk and Mega.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 18, 2016, 02:12:19 am »

Twilight uses her magic to move the fence out of the way.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 18, 2016, 02:23:53 am »

Frisk just attempts to open the fence, like a normal person.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 18, 2016, 02:25:10 am »

Yian Garuga lazily walks at the very back of the group. It hasn't returned to its true size quite yet. It curiously watches on as everyone else approaches the fence.

Garuga tries to climb over the fence.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 18, 2016, 02:46:15 am »

Twilight Sparkle targets the fence with her psychic powers, her unicorn's horn glowing as she focuses her energies on the wooden structure. Since there is no gate or opening section, she has to target the entire length of fence in front of the Cazadores. [1+3] She tugs on the fence a bit, but it does not budge from its sturdy position in any meaningful way.
Frisk attempts to open the fence but as stated before it lacks a "door" or gate and the human is unable to open it.
Garuga attempts to scale over the fence. [Athletics: 5] The dragon hops and lands on top of the fence but not over it, and has to struggle and wiggle its way over the other side, which it eventually accomplishes. It's only a three foot fence after all.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: August 18, 2016, 02:48:39 am »

Charlotte....just hops the fence. Woo.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 18, 2016, 02:52:50 am »

Frisk just attempts to slide through the gaps in the fence, being a ten year old child 'n' all.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 18, 2016, 02:55:55 am »

Twilight also just tries to hop the fence. It's not worth it to use magic on a 3 foot fence.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 18, 2016, 02:58:26 am »

Climb over the darned fence.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 18, 2016, 03:04:32 am »

Frisk tries to slide through the gaps in the fence, but it doesn't seem possible with this kind of fence, being a 10-year old child or not.
Eventually, everyone that wants to get over the fence does so with more or less effort, (it's expected a Cazadore can best obstacles meant to repel rabbits and shrews). Once over the fence, they find themselves in the field proper, surrounding by maize that grows over their heads, reaching for the sun overhead, which feels warmer and looks noticeably bigger than your typical sun in relation to a planet. Beyond them in the field, the sound of hard harvesting labor continues.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 18, 2016, 03:07:23 am »

Frisk rushes ahead, and attempts to make a good first impression with the natives. They also wonder what a closed board fence is doing on farmland.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 18, 2016, 03:09:21 am »

Twilight walks behind Frisk, helping to make friends with the locals. If things go well, ask about the Native Tribe. If this is the Native Tribe, ask about their God.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 18, 2016, 03:27:54 am »

Charlotte also follows behind the two, going to start by just talking to the locals.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 18, 2016, 03:30:11 am »

Garuga, likewise, follows behind the rest,. It doesn't attempt to make a good first impression, or do much of anything to the natives really. It merely looks around curiously.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 18, 2016, 03:37:30 am »

Vi simply Listens. And explores. There's no reason not to really. Never know what you'll find in a corn field.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 123