Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85832 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1 Briefing]
« Reply #630 on: August 17, 2016, 10:58:41 pm »

Twilight looks at Frisk, and smiles again. "Thank you, Frisk. That means a lot.". She pauses for a second, before continuing, "Monsters, huh? What kind of monsters? What did they do to get trapped under this Mt. Ebott place?", curiosity obvious in her voice.
"Oh, don't get the wrong idea. They were the nicest people I've met. They were just called Monsters, however unmonstruous they were. But yeah... They had the power to take a human's SOUL, and although none had, the Humans feared them, and began a war to keep it from happening. The Monsters lost, and were sealed underground."

When the ship arrives, Frisk rushes out, and heads north, attempting to find the village before others, so they can befriend the natives.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 17, 2016, 11:00:58 pm »

Anna runs (flies?  God-Tiers are supposed to have flight) after Frisk.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 17, 2016, 11:06:05 pm »

Twilight walks next to Frisk, and says, "That's very interesting, Frisk. What were some of the monsters you met? Maybe by knowing your friends, I could tell you about mine? I don't know, but I'm curious."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 17, 2016, 11:11:44 pm »

Samson Stays close to Mega for now. Buddy system and all that.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: August 17, 2016, 11:21:40 pm »

Wario steps off the ship.

"Hey, Garlic Guy, what's the local exchange rate?"

"The local exchange rate is 15 GOLD PIECES for 1 Clove of Garlic."

"Uhh... where I come from, unless you have something really special and bullshit, if you die you die.  Still - we landed, time to get my mind off thus. It's rainforest, I can do rainforest."
Mega stepped out of the ship, and took care to observe the terrain.
I just Look around the area.
"There is immortality where I come from, though it's flawed."

Anna inspects the area.

The surrounding area has a large brook to one side and forests to the other, that stretch on for farther than the eye can see. The forest area is canopied and ropey-vines are strewn from tree branches. Insects, as well as small birds and mammalians, dance among the bark, fluttering anxiously from one spot to the next. Smoke indeed simmers up into the air in one direction by following the edge of the brook's bank.

Everyone who goes North sees that in the distance, about a half-kilometer Northwards, there is a clearing in the rainforest that leads to flatlands surrounded by wooden fencing. Civilization must be this way yonder.
Bastion looks for the activity of any curious tribespeople, but despite their none-too-stealthy entrance, there is no one to meet them. They must have landed just far enough away to be unnoticed, that or the transport ship was equipped with some sort of stealth technology.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: August 17, 2016, 11:23:08 pm »

Twilight walks next to Frisk, and says, "That's very interesting, Frisk. What were some of the monsters you met? Maybe by knowing your friends, I could tell you about mine? I don't know, but I'm curious."
"Well, I made some really good friends. There was Toriel, who was like a mother to me, and then there was Sans, who was always really funny. His brother, Papyrus was cool too. Really cool. And then there was Alphys, who showed me some really good anime, and Undyne, who helped me stay fit! There are a lot more, but those are the main ones."
Frisk continues towards the town.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:40:21 am by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: August 17, 2016, 11:23:29 pm »

Vi heads north. May as well get going.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 17, 2016, 11:28:52 pm »

I walk off towards "Civilization".
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: August 17, 2016, 11:29:52 pm »

Wario's eyes light up. "Gold?! So there is treasure here, after all!" He rubs his hands together. "There's gotta be piles of the stuff! And I'll take it all home with—" He scowls. "Well, I'll take a bag of it home with me, at least." He kicks a stone across the ground. "Bah."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: August 17, 2016, 11:33:25 pm »

"You could always hire the Locals to carry some of the loot, Or loot large numbers of sacks. Or did you not think of that?"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: August 17, 2016, 11:35:02 pm »

Twilight continues north to Civilization, making sure to keep up with Frisk. "They sound rather nice. We might be able to meet them at some point...would you like to hear about my friends? They're rather nice, too, and I'm sure you'll like them if you ever meet them. Not that everything revolves around me, but you've told me about your friends, and well, I think it would be nice to tell you about me. Pay it back, you know?"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:08:34 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 17, 2016, 11:35:47 pm »

"You could always hire the Locals to carry some of the loot, Or loot large numbers of sacks. Or did you not think of that?"
"Nah, I didn't. I'd thank you for the tip, but I don't thank losers."

Wario walks north with the group.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 18, 2016, 01:37:47 am »

Nix looks for a small mammalian creature, preferably something mobile and that can climb trees.  If he sees one, he attempts to stunshot it with his Shredder.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 18, 2016, 01:41:56 am »

Mega of course heads on north with everyone else."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #644 on: August 18, 2016, 01:49:14 am »

Everyone heading North would come towards the clearing, where vast forest gives way to flat land, and on this flat land grows a deliberately measured and sectioned field of maize; the chaotic beauty of the jungle begins to transform to the calculated measures of man. The height of the maize, taller than most of the party, obscures much of their view but some can still spot metal tools being raised above the maize and coming back down with a distinct slashing noise, indicating that someone is working in these fields. The first obstacle of the journey of the Cazadores is a three foot tall wooden fence that separates forest and field.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 123