Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85742 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1 Briefing]
« Reply #510 on: August 16, 2016, 06:39:23 pm »

She shrugs. "They're not actually mine or anything, so it's no big deal." She puts her gathered ingredient containers into an easily baggable little pile.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 16, 2016, 06:41:02 pm »

Charlotte appears in the kitchen, then.
"Do you mind if I help?"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 16, 2016, 06:42:07 pm »

Wario squints. "No way. The last of my garlic's in this bag; I wouldn't be happy if some loser damaged it."

Wario puts the containers in the bag, taking care not to bruise the garlic. He then walks over to the loading station.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 16, 2016, 06:44:14 pm »

bastion would walk to the loading bay, and await deployment.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 16, 2016, 06:51:19 pm »

The Loading Bay is a long corridor, filled with ships and has the appearance and atmosphere of an aircraft carrier. At the end of the corridor is a massive steel door. One of the ships is being wheeled out of its parked position, piloted by two uniformed I.A. with several more I.A. on the ground wearing bright orange vests, helping to guide it. They stop in front of the Cazadores, where even more I.A. in blue uniforms begin performing maintenance.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 16, 2016, 06:54:56 pm »

Wario stretches. "So, the rest of you aren't muscle-y rich guys, right? What can you do, exactly? And, more importantly, can you help me return with as much loot as possible?" He pauses, thoughtful for a moment, and then frowns. "If you can and do, I guess I'll give you a share."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 16, 2016, 07:01:18 pm »

Twilight gets ready to go, making sure she's packed her saddlebags up some food and drinks. She appears to still be comforting Frisk, a hoof on their shoulder as she walks to the shuttles.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:35:28 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 16, 2016, 07:05:28 pm »

Charlotte makes a few checks on her pack, making sure she has stuff for traps, bait, treats and various other trinkets and things she uses for the capture, taming and handling of creatures. She also makes sure to take some food from the kitchen, if possible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 16, 2016, 07:11:39 pm »

With Wario carrying the myriad ingredients she'd wanted brought, Mega simply walked on over to the loading bay, not needing much otherwise.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 16, 2016, 07:39:11 pm »

Logan simply leaves without gathering anything.
Black lives matter.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 16, 2016, 08:51:32 pm »

Frisk eyes the rifle sadly, but doesn't speak up.
"Child, please understand that I do not enjoy violence, but it is part of the job. Better to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. As it stands, we will have to kill the creature, as they are not meant to exist in that world."
Frisk eyes nearly water, but they keep it in. "No, no it's not! Violence is never necessary! There is always another way!"
"Then how do you propose we remove it? If we do not kill it ourselves, then the tribe they have enthralled will the moment we reveal them to be a deceiver taking on the form of their god. Additionally, leaving it alive would allow it to simply move to another tribe, change form, and try again. It does not belong, and leaving it to exist would only snowball the problem."
Tears rush down their face, but they stand strong. "Everything has a reason, and that means everything can be reasoned with! Kindness and love can be shown to anyone, and if you stay determined, and believe in your hopes and dreams, you can achieve anything! We don't have to kill it, or leave it. We just need to convince it otherwise."

Twilight watches all of the conversation, and sees Frisk in a saddened state. She walks over and places a hoof on the shoulder of the Human, and says in a gentle voice "Hey, hey, Frisk. It's okay. I don't like violence either. I have used it, but that's because none of my enemies could be reasoned with. But you know what? Most of the time, they reform. I help them, and so do my friends. I have never killed any of my enemies, and I'm thankful for that. Be strong, Frisk. I know you can find peace, so go look for it out there. It's everywhere."
They don't reply, and simply walk towards the loading bay, in solemn silence.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 16, 2016, 09:15:49 pm »

Twilight reaches her out, but stops, thinking to herself, "They may need some time alone to calm down. Maybe we can talk about it later.". She then continue her way to the shuttle.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 16, 2016, 09:16:43 pm »

Zara heads to the loading bay.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 17, 2016, 12:01:36 am »

"Query: Are we able to create a reasonable plan to complete the mission or will we wait until adequate data has been acquired?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 17, 2016, 12:03:40 am »

"@HEFA: You can start planning as soon as the briefing is over!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 123