Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85608 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread
« Reply #375 on: August 16, 2016, 01:41:56 am »

<Interesting.  That's only a few decades before I was born.  And throughout your time on...your...Earth, did you ever hear mention of any alien invasion or infiltration?  The Yeerks?  The Andalites?  If you haven't, then that means the invasion either never happened, or succeeded...>

Realising that his train of thought had gone a bit of the wayside, Nix attempted to smile with all his eyes. 

<Just a harmless curiosity.  I am still trying to understand the differences in our respective universes.  And hello to you too, Twilight Sparkle.>
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 16, 2016, 01:44:39 am »

Twilight smiles...before figuring out just what Nixil just said, "An invasion? His time is before your time? What the Tarturus?", before stopping herself. "S-sorry Nixil. I must have gotten carried away. Perhaps an explanation can come later, though?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 16, 2016, 01:47:30 am »

"Ohhh wow now that I actually look at you you're different too. Anyway, nope, no aliens whatsoever. Have you ever heard of Shadaloo or the Illuminati and this Gill guy who was its head and wanted to be god or something?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 16, 2016, 01:49:49 am »

<In all likelihood, no, unless they've gone by different names.  I'm glad at least one Earth was spared the enslavement of the Yeerks.  Although it sounds like you've had your hands full regardless.>
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 16, 2016, 01:53:00 am »

"Earthling here as well. Also uninvaded. Though Europe is gone."
Samson says sitting down.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 16, 2016, 01:53:30 am »

Twilight stands up on her hooves before saying, "Who are the Yeerks? What invasion are you talking about?", before her expression darkens somewhat. "Could Sunset be in danger?"
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 16, 2016, 03:45:39 am »

<Two humans, from what I can only assume are two separate Earths, judging by the disparate descriptions of continents.  No mention of Andalites.  Hm.  So much for our supposed superiority.  Humans are something special indeed, for them to appear in multiple realities and chosen to be Cazadores.>, he spoke, directing his thought speak to everyone. 

Privately, he directed his telepathic speech to Twilight Sparkle, <Do not fear.  If there are Yeerks where you come from, my people, or a different version of my people, are there.  Whoever you care for, they would not stand alone.>
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 16, 2016, 04:01:22 am »

H.E.F.A. is silently sitting down in an out-of-the-way position.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 16, 2016, 04:19:17 am »

Feeling comfort from Nixil's words, Twilight says with a seemingly bittersweet grin, "I hope so.". She then sits back down next to Frisk, waiting for Woodsworth to announce the mission.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 16, 2016, 07:02:13 am »

Charlotte heads to the War Room, it seems, then.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 16, 2016, 07:14:08 am »

Ulisbossk walks to the war room, slowly.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 16, 2016, 07:23:33 am »

Twilight, still turned to the door for when Nixil entered, sees Charlotte near the door to the War Room. She calls out, "Hey, Charlotte! There's a seat next to me and Frisk if you want to sit down.", waving a hoof to her.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 16, 2016, 07:28:01 am »

Anna has been turned up and looks at the timeline comparators.

"Outliers, outliers all of us, I bet."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 16, 2016, 07:54:48 am »

Sarissa had also gone to the War Room, waiting for a response to her question.

Hurry up
I'll give over control before the mission, relax, they probably need a healer anyway.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 16, 2016, 08:03:04 am »

"I handle dangerous creatures, pretty much."
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 123