Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85655 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1]
« Reply #1170 on: September 14, 2016, 02:19:23 am »

Johnny shakes his head and leaves.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: September 14, 2016, 02:50:36 am »

Upon seeing Solangre scared and lying on the ground, Twilight bows her head and steps back, not wanting to be the one who kills him.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: September 14, 2016, 03:09:04 am »

"They're people, not animals. They can rule themselves. Where I come from, our true God is as a star in some ways -- he has spoken to us only by his writings, and by the traces of His will that he exerts on Earth. Yet we do not wilt, we flourish, we need no master to come to our lands to subjugate us, neither a false god nor a colonial empire. The same will apply to them, if maybe in time. People can stand proud, as well as the nations they create."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: September 14, 2016, 03:15:55 am »

Vi speaks. Tweaking the perception of Solangre to ensure he can hear her.

"The answer is simple. We shall Not. Mortals exist to Experience. It is not the perview of the Immortal to restrain their impulses. A Mortal acts according to its base emotions. A Mortal is a brightly burning Fire in the Void of Time. An Immortal may interfere for a time, restraining their impulses, but in the end? It comes full circle. They will remember this night as a night of Fire and of Blood. As Mortals are wont' to do. It is the end of an Era. In time. They will Forget. They will Progress and they will Grow. Another Immortal may take the helm Or one may not. The tales of a God who walked the earth will be regailed to Myth and no more. The Mortals present during the Night of Fire will age and they will die. Taking with them the memories of a God. The Immortals present will Remember. For some, this may be the first time they have witnessed the end of an Era. For others, they have seen the Rise and Fall of many Soverigns, and with them, Eras."

"Immortals are not meant to toy with the affairs of mortals. We exist simply to Exist. No more and no less. Figures of myths and legends. Creatures for mortals to seek out. To ask questions of. To provide tidbits of ageworn knowledge. To aid when no one else can. We aren't Meant to run governments. It will always end in fire. The Mortals under your care will experience a Time of Trial. They may succeed, recovering from the turmoil to become a globe spanning Empire. Or they may fail the challenges presented to them and become no more then the subject of archeological interest hundreds, or even thousands of years in the future."

"Mortals act as they believe they should. Yes, they kill each other. Yes, they fight. Yes, they are impulsive. That's what makes them Mortal. They burn brightly and then they go out. Reflecting back on their lives as their glowing embers fade. If they grew enough? Experienced enough? Enjoyed enough? They are content. They fade, comfortable and surrounded by friends. It is improper to interfere. By holding them stagnent, restraining them from their Follies, they fail to Grow. They don't Experience. They don't Live. They die wanting More."

"Your Mortals can handle Themselves. As the fires of this night fade and the sun peaks over the horizon.. Time will tell if they are independent enough to Grow. As it is? It's time for you, and Them to Rest."

A vague sense of fatigue will settle into the various mobs of disgruntled citizens. The fires of anger will begin fading. Replaced by heavy eyelids and a need to lay down and Rest.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:20:03 am by Kevak »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: September 14, 2016, 04:45:12 am »

Logan kneels down before Solangre and removes her helmet. She stares him right in the eyes, the second time that day.

"I have been alive for a very long time. Paltry compared to you, perhaps, but a long time all the same.

If there is one thing I know with certainty, it is that people end up better when they are left to their own devices than if they are controlled and manipulated.

You fought well, Solangre. Take pride in that."

Once everyone is done speaking, and assuming there aren't any objections, Logan drives her sword through Solangre for the last time.
Black lives matter.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: September 14, 2016, 05:00:36 am »

Nix saw the others speak, and knew that Solangre's death was imminent.  But there was still the crowd to take care of.  Bearing the pain of the wound on his chest, Nix blasted thoughts of peace and calm to as many of the Kolinquo crowd as possible, as far as his thought speech could travel.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: September 14, 2016, 05:06:24 am »

Ulibossk walks to Solangre/his corpse and rips out his brain with his tentacles.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: September 14, 2016, 07:03:04 am »

Anna sighs.  She defends herself if attacked, but otherwise does nothing just yet, pending Woodsworth's response.  She does hold up a hand for the others to wait.

"Woodsworth.  Is he still a threat to integrity if he's not there anymore?"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:35:55 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: September 14, 2016, 08:27:26 am »

"THE END."

The End uses Edict of the End on Solangre.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: September 14, 2016, 08:30:31 am »

Do the flying thing, flying higher to both get out of arrow range and to shield Frisk from the slaughter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: September 14, 2016, 08:37:03 am »

Kelly stares at the screen for a few moments and then her stomach rumbles and in a quiet tone her voice raspy sounding.
".......Where can I get food."
Ask the above
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: September 14, 2016, 08:47:28 am »

"Aim for the soft bits!"
Offer tips on how to properly mob a soldier.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: September 14, 2016, 08:48:28 am »

Wario stays on the defensive, hoping to avoid being stabbed with any more spears.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: September 14, 2016, 08:59:26 am »

Johnny shakes his head and leaves.
Kelly stares at the screen for a few moments and then her stomach rumbles and in a quiet tone her voice raspy sounding.
Ask the above

Johnny walks out of the room and into a stark white corridor. In both directions are labels attached to the wall with corresponding arrows pointing to the location of rooms on this level of the ship. These labels include Kitchen, Gym/Training Facility, Shooting Range, Rec Center/V.R., Library, Medical Bay, War Room, and Theater.
In the corridor walks a uniformed Iinsan-Ali, clad in blue, hoisting a metal crate. The large automaton looks briefly at Johnny before resuming its forward gaze.

Ask the above

"If you follow the signs, they will bring you to our famous full-range kitchen, widely stocked with all sorts of food and ingredients! It's rated at 4.6 Stars! ^_^"

Anna sighs.  She defends herself if attacked, but otherwise does nothing just yet, pending Woodsworth's response.  She does hold up a hand for the others to wait.

"Woodsworth.  Is he still a threat to integrity if he's not there anymore?"

"Who's integrity? If he's dead, that means we're successful."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: September 14, 2016, 09:00:31 am »

"Will removing him and not killing him be a success."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 123