Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Arachnophobia - Welcome to Arachnisle - IC  (Read 4137 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Arachnophobia - Welcome to Arachnisle - IC
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2016, 11:41:59 am »

"You just spin your lasso and throw it."
Black lives matter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2016, 03:22:01 pm »

Wullie remembers that he didn't break the seeds, he just planted them incorrectly, and can't get them again. You enter Jeremiah's shop, and he greets you with a smile. "Oh, howdy there! You want more seeds, you say? Sorry, that's all I do for free! But you're free to pay for some, if you'd like! Hahahhahahah! And you'd like to learn some things? Afraid that's gonna cost you too, buddy. I gotta make my living somehow!"

"Of course, of course, a welcoming gift, I could never, indeed would never expect you to replace something you gave me that I rendered unusable from my own inexperience and incompetence. I hope I don't give off that impression!

However, a proposition: the knowledge you impart could be considered an investment in our future together. As I have no means of income - yet - any knowledge I learn could be put toward improving that situation, and the more I have, the quicker I can get things set up, running, and providing some money. What do you say? A one time crash-course on how to garden in Charak Settlement? Perhaps a little bit of a basic guide to which plants do what things for us and the Charaks?
"

Buy some seeds to replace the ones I broke, and await Jeremiah's response to my grifting most excellent proposition.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2016, 05:12:48 am »

Belze leads the Chameleon back to her ranch, proud of her new addition. She stays vigilante, in case of predators.
Nothing threatens you on the way back, and you tie up your Chameleon up in your stable.

!CHARAK GET!
Stats:
- Combat:
- Agility: 3
- Intelligence: 2
- Utility: 0

It giggles happily in it's stable, content with its new home and food. You have some basic Charak food, but you will run out in 10 days. This applies for water, too, but you can access that from the well. Remember to keep it filled!

Would you like to nickname the Charak?

Pisce, having planted the plants, presumably can encounter Irathil.
She wanders into town, and happens across Irathil, who greets her, smiling as always. "Oh, hey there! How're you feeling? At home, I'd like to hope, hahahah!"

Wullie remembers that he didn't break the seeds, he just planted them incorrectly, and can't get them again. You enter Jeremiah's shop, and he greets you with a smile. "Oh, howdy there! You want more seeds, you say? Sorry, that's all I do for free! But you're free to pay for some, if you'd like! Hahahhahahah! And you'd like to learn some things? Afraid that's gonna cost you too, buddy. I gotta make my living somehow!"

"Of course, of course, a welcoming gift, I could never, indeed would never expect you to replace something you gave me that I rendered unusable from my own inexperience and incompetence. I hope I don't give off that impression!

However, a proposition: the knowledge you impart could be considered an investment in our future together. As I have no means of income - yet - any knowledge I learn could be put toward improving that situation, and the more I have, the quicker I can get things set up, running, and providing some money. What do you say? A one time crash-course on how to garden in Charak Settlement? Perhaps a little bit of a basic guide to which plants do what things for us and the Charaks?
"

Buy some seeds to replace the ones I broke, and await Jeremiah's response to my grifting most excellent proposition.
You exchange $5 for 2 turnip seed packets, a special discount for such a charismatic customer.

Money: [$100-$5]$95
+2 Turnip Seeds

He ponders your proposition for a moment, before reaching under the counter. He pulls out a jar, and places it on the counter. "How about this? You collect enough wild seeds to fill this jar, and I'll give you a free gardening lesson. I'll even throw in some books for further reading. How about it?"

Filled with energy, Malachi goes out in search of Charaks.
He begins heading out into the wild, and searches for Charaks. [1] He spends a good amount of time getting lost in the surrounding area, but manages to find his way back after an hour of wandering around lost. He eventually finds a Charak in a river. It appears to resemble a giant frog, and is spitting it's tongue at fish in the water. It seems to be carnivorous, but Malachi cannot tell with his extremely limited knowledge of Charaks.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 05:28:09 am by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2016, 05:53:21 am »

You exchange $5 for 2 turnip seed packets, a special discount for such a charismatic customer.

Money: [$100-$5]$95
+2 Turnip Seeds

He ponders your proposition for a moment, before reaching under the counter. He pulls out a jar, and places it on the counter. "How about this? You collect enough wild seeds to fill this jar, and I'll give you a free gardening lesson. I'll even throw in some books for further reading. How about it?"

Wullie ponders for a moment, examining the jar, mumbling quietly to himself...

"Hmmm... that's an awfully large jar... very generous deal though..."

He nods, seemingly satisfied at reaching a conclusion.

"Okay, Jeremiah, you have yourself a deal!. Are you looking for a particular variety of seed? If so, what do they look like and where can I find them?"

Once informed of these things, visit Yvonne at her restaurant.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2016, 06:46:36 am »

"If you say so...

Attempt to capture the Beetle Charak
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2016, 08:18:06 am »

Belze names her new addition Cham, then, after making sure her new pet is secure, heads into town.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2016, 08:45:54 am »

Malachi crouches down, inching closer. This is how you tame them, right...?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2016, 09:42:35 am »

"Indeed!  How are you today?"
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 09:45:00 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]