Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Arachnophobia - Welcome to Arachnisle - IC  (Read 4143 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Arachnophobia - Welcome to Arachnisle - IC
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2016, 06:33:51 pm »

Chester lets Nora go in front so he can see the legs leads Nora into the forest in search of Charaks.
Nora, of course, has rather appreciable legs follows
They both head out into the countryside, a warm breeze blowing through the air. Entering the forest, Chester finds [6+7=13] a few mid-sized Charaks in the same general vicinity. He knows this isn't very common, as they are solitary creatures by nature. There is a large Dragonfly sipping nectar from an also large flower, and a giant Beetle slowly crawling towards some vegetation. There is also a large Snake slithering about. Dragonflies enjoy drinking nectar, and considering it is currently feeding, it would be an apt opportunity. Beetles are slow by nature, and as such, are easily caught, but they can be ferocious when struggling. Snakes are hard to get a hold of, and can get away from most lassos.

[Nora]Energy:95
Wullie

Wullie thanks Jeremiah for the seeds - no reason not to cultivate good relations right from the get-go - before quickly setting things up in his house in order to make it home.

Afterwards, he decides to plant the turnip seeds in the garden.

Once he has finished this task, he cleans himself up, and decides to visit Irathil to ask him about the town and the surrounding area.
Wullie clumsily [2+1=3] plants the seeds, failing to plant two of them, and instead rendering them unusable. Only 3 more nights of sleep until they are fully grown. He then heads to Irathil's house, where he is greeted by a warm smile. "Oh, hi there! What can I help you with?"

Energy:90
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2016, 06:35:38 pm »

"These ones look nice... Which one do you want?"
Black lives matter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2016, 06:58:13 pm »

Wullie clumsily [2+1=3] plants the seeds, failing to plant two of them, and instead rendering them unusable. Only 3 more nights of sleep until they are fully grown. He then heads to Irathil's house, where he is greeted by a warm smile. "Oh, hi there! What can I help you with?"

((Wullie confirmed as awesome, failing to plant seeds :))))

The fantastic fox flashes Irathil his best "schmoozing" smile.

"Good day, Mr. Mayor! I just wanted to go around and introduce myself to the wonderful people of this settlement, and maybe pick their brains about life around here. If there's one thing I learned in my time as a diplomat, it was that the briefings we were given regarding the regions we visited were so... so flat, they could never capture the essence of the wonderful places to which we traveled.

Anyway, I'm such a ramble! Speaking of which, I was hoping you could spare some time to show me around? Perhaps tell me about this wonderful little gem of a village you have, and about the Charaks that have brought us all here? I'd be ever so gracious.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2016, 07:03:20 pm »

"These ones look nice... Which one do you want?"
"I don't know. What's the differences between them, in handling? I'm thinking the Dragonfly right now, but do I need a special facility for that or is the stable fine? Anything I should know about the breeds we can see?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2016, 07:04:13 pm »

Chester tries to remember what he knows about these.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2016, 07:12:10 pm »

Pisce presumably finds seeds and starts planting them?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2016, 02:29:58 am »

((Wullie confirmed as awesome, failing to plant seeds :))))

The fantastic fox flashes Irathil his best "schmoozing" smile.

"Good day, Mr. Mayor! I just wanted to go around and introduce myself to the wonderful people of this settlement, and maybe pick their brains about life around here. If there's one thing I learned in my time as a diplomat, it was that the briefings we were given regarding the regions we visited were so... so flat, they could never capture the essence of the wonderful places to which we traveled.

Anyway, I'm such a ramble! Speaking of which, I was hoping you could spare some time to show me around? Perhaps tell me about this wonderful little gem of a village you have, and about the Charaks that have brought us all here? I'd be ever so gracious.
"
"Oh, sure thing!" Irathil takes you around town, and while he does so, he teaches you a few basic things. However, walking all day is very tiring.

+1 to all stats
Energy:25

Chester tries to remember what he knows about these.
For starters, Charak stables are built to hold all kinds of Charak. What makes Dragonflies unique is their ability of rapid flight, and experienced trainers can ride them at legendary speeds. They are also very fast in general, but a bit weak. Beetle Charaks are the opposite, being slow and strong as anything. They can resist most force, and are easily ridden. But, they are very slow. Snake Charaks, on the other hand, are fast, but impossible to ride. However, they can perform a variety of tricks, and are fairly tough. They can be difficult to train, however.

Pisce presumably finds seeds and starts planting them?
She does so indeed,  [4+3=7] successfully planting all 5. That's about it.

Turnips: 3 sleeps left
Energy: 85

"I... I see." He eats his meal.
Eating his meal, he feels quite full afterwards.

Buff gained! +2 Building, until 2 more nights have passed
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 07:21:08 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2016, 09:19:14 am »

Roots in hand, Belze begins to slowly approach the Chameleon, attempting to remember what her dad taught her about this breed of Charak.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2016, 09:46:00 am »

"Oh, sure thing!" Irathil takes you around town, and while he does so, he teaches you a few basic things. However, walking all day is very tiring.

"Thanks, Irathil! A most enjoyable wander, and I feel more comfortable in my surroundings now. I shall have to make this up to you some day!"

Visit Jeremiah. Wullie needs to replace the seeds he broke, and ask some more questions.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2016, 01:11:38 am »

Roots in hand, Belze begins to slowly approach the Chameleon, attempting to remember what her dad taught her about this breed of Charak.
She remembers that they are skittish, but can be tamed relatively simple compared to most, once you feed them. She begins approaching the Charak [2+3=5], and it turns to her, alert, but doesn't move yet. She continues slowly approaching, holding out the roots [7+3+1=11]. It approaches her, nibbling from her hand. It then yips at her, creating an odd, yet cute sound. It seems excited, and ready to follow her.

"Thanks, Irathil! A most enjoyable wander, and I feel more comfortable in my surroundings now. I shall have to make this up to you some day!"

Visit Jeremiah. Wullie needs to replace the seeds he broke, and ask some more questions.
Wullie remembers that he didn't break the seeds, he just planted them incorrectly, and can't get them again. You enter Jeremiah's shop, and he greets you with a smile. "Oh, howdy there! You want more seeds, you say? Sorry, that's all I do for free! But you're free to pay for some, if you'd like! Hahahhahahah! And you'd like to learn some things? Afraid that's gonna cost you too, buddy. I gotta make my living somehow!"

When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2016, 01:15:58 am »

Filled with energy, Malachi goes out in search of Charaks.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2016, 01:29:49 am »

"I don't know. What's the differences between them, in handling? I'm thinking the Dragonfly right now, but do I need a special facility for that or is the stable fine? Anything I should know about the breeds we can see?"
"Your stable should be able to handle them. Dragonflies and Beetles can be ridden; the former is fast but weak and not easy for a beginner to ride, the latter slow but tough and easy to ride. Snakes obviously can't be ridden, but if you can get them to listen to you they can do all sorts of tricks and things like that."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2016, 07:17:50 am »

"Your stable should be able to handle them. Dragonflies and Beetles can be ridden; the former is fast but weak and not easy for a beginner to ride, the latter slow but tough and easy to ride. Snakes obviously can't be ridden, but if you can get them to listen to you they can do all sorts of tricks and things like that."
Let's go for the beetle then. What do we do?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2016, 08:41:45 am »

Belze leads the Chameleon back to her ranch, proud of her new addition. She stays vigilante, in case of predators.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2016, 09:55:14 am »

Pisce, having planted the plants, presumably can encounter Irathil.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5